3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
As I mentioned to Doc last night, all Shaddy had to do is get across Ontario's watery border with Michigan and ask for medical asylum. Every medical facility within 100 miles of the border already treats canadians sneaking over for treatment they can't get at home.
But Shaddy doesn't want to owe his right arm left leg along with his first born plus both balls in the form of a Medical Bill:KEK::KEK::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: ThorinKing

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
It's 4:30AM. I just sent everything to Shaddy. There is a total of 214 images and 4 animations in the 0.8 Alpha. It's not a massively long update but there's three different paths that had to be rendered so it took a little longer to put together. Plus Shaddy's brush with death yesterday (AKA - His headache) delayed it a little more. Anyway, I've got to get some sleep. It's all up to Shaddy now. Good night..... 111.png

Carlos Bohica

Jan 2, 2023
It's 4:30AM. I just sent everything to Shaddy. There is a total of 214 images and 4 animations in the 0.8 Alpha. It's not a massively long update but there's three different paths that had to be rendered so it took a little longer to put together. Plus Shaddy's brush with death yesterday (AKA - His headache) delayed it a little more. Anyway, I've got to get some sleep. It's all up to Shaddy now. Good night..... View attachment 3379026
Yay, one step closer to the release of Doc's Illustrated Swimsuit Issue ! Also, glad to hear Shaddy survived his "bring out your dead" scene with the Canadian healthcare system.

• Haha
Reactions: Doc5252 Productions

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Lilith and Hannah Lucifer would love to give a shout out to all the hard working women out there in honor of Women's History Month. Hannah would also like to apologize to the human race for all the misery she has bestowed upon the world but she would do it again because that fruit was tasty. 3.png

Carlos Bohica

Jan 2, 2023
Lilith and Hannah Lucifer would love to give a shout out to all the hard working women out there in honor of Women's History Month. Hannah would also like to apologize to the human race for all the misery she has bestowed upon the world but she would do it again because that fruit was tasty. View attachment 3402349
I'd like to thank Hannah for the genetic variable that makes redheads automatically 11.7% hotter (due to their eye color).

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Happy Birthday.
I've forgotten my own birthday too.
The way that I was reminded that it was my birthday was pretty funny, though.

I was driving tractor trailers and was heading towards a delivery point in Long Island when I drove right into a speed trap.
The road I was on was a 50 MPH road, with a left hand bend in it.
Well,... on the other side of the bend in the road, the speed dropped suddenly down to 25, with not nearly enough time to slow down before the speed limit sign.
And a cop parked right next to the sign...

He of course pulled me over for doing nearly double the speed limit, which would be very expensive.
I thought that I was screwed.
I gave him my license and he went back to his car to check my license, and a few minutes later he came back and wished me a happy birthday, and let me off with a warning...

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Doc, I don't ever mention anything about my birthday being in the middle of April or that the third number in the year is a 4. Because if I do. I get shitty gifts from my friends. You know things like new canes, or a new walker, and the really cruel ones get me things like a box of Depends, or stronger reading glasses. The best gift I ever got though was a ticket to the Widows Ball at the nursing home. Some of those gals are HOT!!!

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes