VN Ren'Py EXTRA CREDIT Discussion Thread

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
For those of you who haven't heard, I'm gonna start a new game soon. Don't worry, I plan on to continue to work on the ones I haven't finished. I don't have title for the new game yet, but it'll be about a loser teacher who runs into a certain pink-haired, demon y'all may know and she changes his life. He has a daughter. Look at the picture. I'll explains in-game. I can't help myself. She's like crack to me. The MC will also have a sister with a daughter or two. I haven't decided. There will be about 6-7 harem girls. It won't be an outrageous number like my other games. It will have a tiny scifi element in it but will mainly be about the teacher trying to fuck some girls. The thing is, is after his little meeting with the pink-haired demon, he kind of turns into a Chad and a huge asshole. Think of a character from this other game, but as a teacher. It's still in the early planning stages, but I'll begin work on it either in July or August. Follow this thread for updates. 1.png

Last edited:

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I could use some help with the title for the new game. I want it to be soothing to the ears like 23 Sisters or CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED. Bad Teacher is already taken and so is Bad Education. Throw me some ideas. Nothing with sex names or cursing. That's not elegant.
hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022
I could use some help with the title for the new game. I want it to be soothing to the ears like 23 Sisters or CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED. Bad Teacher is already taken and so is Bad Education. Throw me some ideas. Nothing with sex names or cursing. That's not elegant.
View attachment 1857936
hey, Doc,

how about,

Tenured |ˈtenyərd|

• (as adj. tenured) having or denoting a permanent post, especially as a teacher or professor