Tool - Ren'Py - Extended Variable Viewer 3.00.04 - For walkthrough authors, game authors and modders

1. 5.00 star(s)

Yngling

Great tool! Clean user interface. Easy to use (easier to use than what I had anticipated) and extremely informative! Thanks @anne O'nymous!

Now I just need to fill the two hundred characters requirement. But it's not an actual game review so it will probably be allright.... I guess.....
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Mr.SeedyAF

Excellent! Thank you!!!

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Saint666

This should be like a default feature for Ren'Py its so amazing.

it’s so frustrating working with the default console.
    The export feature has saved me so much time.

Love this, Thanks Alot :} looking forward to future updates
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Palanto

Absolutely awesome tool! It works like a charm and is pretty helpful if you need to find a variable name fast. Keep it up anne O'nymous! And for everyone visiting: Give it a shot, it's really simple and easy to use, even if you don't "need" it right now, you might need it one day, so better download it it's pretty small and can be used on EVERY ren'py game!
    And with the new copy to console feature you can easily use and change the variable without writing the name yourself ;)
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Studio Errilhl

This tool is fantastic when developing, as it gives you a lot more control and understanding of more complex variable structures. It's saved me from mucking about trying to figure out more obscure references, and is in general a must-have for Renpy-developers.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

bas

Excellent tool for debugging and modding Ren'Py games. Can see variables in python objects that are not visible in the standard variable viewer that is included with Ren'Py, and also see changes to variables (also called a "watch" in debugging).