2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Has anyone got the updated walkthrough they can post the 0.21 i obly have the 0.20 and don't want to waste how ever long it takes to download the whole game just for the Walkthroughs extended and base

TheKing93

May 18, 2017
pls help i got loop in bettys replays and cant get back from there, an me idiot have saved there
now when i load the game i got to that point and cant do nothing

Screenshot (2).png

zxDARKzx

Sep 12, 2017
how to fix the white screen error in the hospital, please tell me,I need 7 girls at the reception, I don't see any others
Screenshot_1.png

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
Here is the New Patreon BUT there hasn't been anyword on anything about this game unless someone would like to correct me on that?
none but in all honesty if I remember correctly he was Russian so with the whole war who knows what the fuck happened to him. i mean avenger came back after years to get right back out as he got fucked by his government again.

at least we still know hes around as he has posted in October but everything's been far and in-between as he ant in a good situation right now. hell that's why their haven't been any qsb games lately. their all mostly russian

solo60

Mar 10, 2018
Hello everyone, I'm blocked on the dating site, I can only meet the girl "11". I know you can fix this by working with a program file, but I can't do it. Can someone send me please?

woody

Jan 31, 2017
cant get past the watch 3rd sauna video ,have watched it about 8 times but still says watch video, also cant get nata to talk about sauna job ,any ideas

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes