• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed Exquisite Fishing [Final] [PinkySoul]

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes
Feb 2, 2018
For those aiming to 100% the gallery,
The last scene of the game requires you to go to the deepest point of the last level with the infinite capacity hook and ring.

If you hook a fish, you'll have to wait for your line to painfully make it's way to the surface. Sometimes this will cause the game to crash due to all the fish it has to load cause, y'know, infinite capacity.
Having to quit and load after every failed attempt is not good game design.
On the bright side, it loads you back into the first world where the ring and boost is free (at least for me)

And even if you do get to the bottom, sometimes the hitbox fucks up so that the big bitch doesn't register. Meaning that you have to do ALL. OF. IT. AGAIN.

• Wow
Reactions: Gabaw
Oct 2, 2020
The last scene of the game requires you to go to the deepest point of the last level with the infinite capacity hook and ring.

If you hook a fish, you'll have to wait for your line to painfully make it's way to the surface. Sometimes this will cause the game to crash due to all the fish it has to load cause, y'know, infinite capacity.
On the bright side, it loads you back into the first world where the ring and boost is free (at least for me)

And even if you do get to the bottom, sometimes the hitbox fucks up so that the big bitch doesn't register. Meaning that you have to do ALL. OF. IT. AGAIN.
typical asian game design lol

Peter Denger

Jun 4, 2022

Actually this one is on the "easy" side, since you can buy the 1500m head start so you only have 500m to go and the layout isn't that terrible. Also for some reason getting the headstart tends to fuck up the "lights getting darker in the abyss" thing (we're getting down too quick for it to activate?), so it makes the "dark" part easier.
But yeah the hitbox at the end is terribly frustrating.

Does anyone know list of what hook and give are needed to unlock every animations?
Someone made a guide on steam.
So there, and let's all thank Mr luminasagat
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

was about to point this yesterday, kinda annoying how stupidly slow the net is which can be annoying when got 30+ fish
Yeah, that's why I would advise to upgrade it first.
Still even in the end game we lose a good third of our catch every time... we play the worst fisherman ever.

May 30, 2022
Is there someone have android version of it because the other site I visit it have cash pay
Pls bestow this poor seeker one
(⁠っ⁠˘̩⁠╭⁠╮⁠˘̩⁠)⁠っ

NotRaze

Mar 30, 2022
Dont play for the sex, just play cause its a fun minigame, its what I did in the end, and I had a good time.

Aug 9, 2019
Does anyone else have the mighty dildo constantly turning into a rose when you actually cast it? I would think the game was broken but apparently people here have 100 percented it.

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes