f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Translation Potential Improvement:

Interacting with unlit torches implies that Rio needs to find kindling.
In reality, the lighter is what is needed to light the torches.
Might be better off saying something like "if I can find something to light this kindling..."
Still no pregnancy in this remake?

m4kro

Feb 7, 2020
Linux Port (1.01):

Tested On: Endeavor OS (Arch)
This port should also work with non Arch based distros
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other Ports
Please message me if there are any problems!

Reactions: sdwyphqa and Fsfdss

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Nothing better than censored tentacles :KEK:
Ironically, tentacles arose due to trying to find loopholes around censorship laws.
Kinda falls apart when the artists start making the tentacles literal dicks though 8:::::::D

joe42

Dec 19, 2017
Nah, slut is pretty accurate. It's more of an aesthetic rather than what she does.
Not really. Slut is a little too potentially positive, or neutral to convey the sort of negativity 肉便器 is meant to convey. Whether its actually accurate to the character's in game behavior is more an issue with the game exaggerating for effect rather than being accurate.

Engross

Jan 6, 2023
Always expect me to pick up anything by housegame. :love:
--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.
For the original files, apply this patch from .

I am always looking for people's thoughts on the quality of the translation. Any feedback, positive or negative, will help me improve the tool. Enjoy c:
Can you give me a guide or a walkthrough please? I'm stuck after getting talisman what to do after how to defeat boss?

quazar

May 30, 2017
Our legendary slut is back!! I miss Rio. Hope theres alot of humanoid sex in this. Thanks Daze

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Not really. Slut is a little too potentially positive, or neutral to convey the sort of negativity 肉便器 is meant to convey. Whether its actually accurate to the character's in game behavior is more an issue with the game exaggerating for effect rather than being accurate.
Shit my bad, I thought we were still talking about "bitch". Fuggin' moonrunes.

pumpkinpie105

Nov 10, 2022

I edited the photos with AI to get rid of the mosaic censoring. It's not perfect but better than the mosaic in my opinion. I manually painted over the censored bits so don't worry about any uncensored parts of the photo getting altered

Reactions: Nzodd
3.90 star(s) 9 Votes