PervyGoddess

May 10, 2023
I got brutally lost trying to find the flame bullets. In the science lab, white tile part, its on the left wall. its a blue chest, hard to see

bluu44

Oct 22, 2021
thanks to all who are posting the sequel here. I dont like clicking through forums to find everything so I put all the chapter/light novel download links here.

chapter 1 from Typ

chapter 2 from xavier326

chapter 3 from xavier326

chapter 4 from Typ

chapter 5 from Typ

chapter 6 from xavier326

chapter 7 from Typ

chapter 8 from Typ

chapter 9 from Typ (loli)

chapter 10 from toalfyso

chapter 11 from toalfyso

chapter 12 from Typ

chapter 13 from Typ [Final]
chapter 13

All the LNs are in JP. Use MTool for auto MTLs.

Last edited:

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
is it just me or everybody had this problem with the latest chapter (12th)? 1713692081213.png

i tries opening the last one (11th), but it loads up like normal

nvm i tries redownloading and extracting the file on nvme and it works now

Last edited:

K.R260

May 4, 2022
It was said this is a bad end for her since the beginning, im curious if the continuation is gonna be a RPG or not since her story doesn't end here. I hope it's not a VN.
They said in the post that there will be another history like Charlotte II, maybe about another characters?

bluu44

Oct 22, 2021
immediate future for no future is more LNs. hopefully this just means their next RPG will be more fun to play :cope:

1715921243193.png
from

Yck

Dec 16, 2017
I got a full save. How do I access the gallery?

I know it's a very lazy question but please bear with me. I played this game a long time ago when there weren't full saves yet and don't remember all the details (including how to access the gallery). I just wanna see the gallery without having to play and figure everything out again.

bluu44

Oct 22, 2021
I got a full save. How do I access the gallery?

I know it's a very lazy question but please bear with me. I played this game a long time ago when there weren't full saves yet and don't remember all the details (including how to access the gallery). I just wanna see the gallery without having to play and figure everything out again.
in the main save room that you start the game in, should be a crystal (looks like standard rpgm save crystal) you click on it and get teleported to gallery area

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes