stubloup

Sep 19, 2017
I plan to make options for the player to control the MC's lust for each enemy and the enemy sex skill, so that the game allows players to make mistakes without need multiple saves to reload. But I probably will not make the options for reducing corruption degree. The corruption degree only affects the pleasure received, which can be controlled by other skills / items.
The gameplay's obstacle/challenge is the growth of enemy numbers with the passage of each day,
fighting to keep their numbers from growing out of control, keeping yourself as pure as possible and growing stronger.
Effectively doing Bad Guy Management Strategy I guess?

Since a 'Purification Ritual' of sorts will pull back all the 'Corrupting Downsides' that results from nonstop fighting,
it would partly invalidate the difficulty by using a 'softlock prevention character reboot' to remove the costs of failure.
It is needed. This is a Long Grind game. A forced NewGame from cornering yourself is really bad.

I myself had to start over once, and while I quickly overtook my original run in a fraction of the time,
not everyone should have to do a rerun to progress in the game after they get stuck.
(Of course my issue was the effects of the negative passives, not corruption or anything, I digress.)

Keeping in mind that I am able to be totally wrong here:
The Cost of any recovery has to be Severe, but not as Monetary thing.
It might seem cruel, but how about adding monsters to the field,
either directly adding them in for a single type, say in response to solving that one enemies related stats,
or forcing the passage of several days increasing all their numbers.
You can control the amount of restore to match the quantity of added enemies.

For the Corruption stat itself, why not have a complex 'ritual' thing,
maybe involve spending gathered monster parts from drops to fuel some kind of ritual, which also takes like 5 days?

Just using the fact that a Single Day going past without any fighting will add 30 foes to a max of 300 total,
and all need to be cleared to fight the boss,
you already have the strongest Price to inflict on the player for literally anything you might want to add into the game!

As long as you make it clear to the player those details in specific, you can really prod them to act in a more predictable way.
The first Area has three zones, created by clearing the one before it,
each zone holds a pool of 100 enemies and will add 10 into it with each passing day.
Tell them right before, nay, just AFTER their first visit to the dog zone, and you can rest assured they will learn fear.. lmao-etc.
(Crystals cut daily killing upkeep in half of course, but only if you can actually visit the field, see?)

My views are blinded by always trying too hard to win.
Whilst all of that above seems to make the game more fun to me, I might not even use any of those functions myself.
I have no clue how well received my ideas would be for others. Especially people who would be forced to use them.
Spending time is fine when your overleveling and playing a oneshot everything run. But what if you don't play like I do??
I hope all this can at least inspire a creative sollution to a few problems somewhere.

Reactions: ahyana

forkranger

Feb 14, 2018
I got a malware warning from the Mixdrop in the first post. I assume false positive, but haven't had a malware warning in a long time from this site so thought I'd point it out.

Last edited:

Malen

Aug 12, 2017
I always manage to get into infinite combats, because being in a submissive state of mind lock me out of doing anything, and it also cancels out the surprise retaliation (since my chance of escape are generally around 5-10% I basically have no hope). For some reason a simple tease is enough to make the character orgasm, which basically drops her to sub state of mind, and from then on it is an infinite lewdness generator.

Some solution would be helpful to make the player feel more of an active participant, or offer an out of the soft lock, because after thirty "next" action I get the urge to just shut down the game.

Reactions: heego

forkranger

Feb 14, 2018
It would also be good if holding the control key down actually sped through dialogue and scenes properly...

Inex33

Jun 20, 2018
I always manage to get into infinite combats, because being in a submissive state of mind lock me out of doing anything, and it also cancels out the surprise retaliation (since my chance of escape are generally around 5-10% I basically have no hope). For some reason a simple tease is enough to make the character orgasm, which basically drops her to sub state of mind, and from then on it is an infinite lewdness generator.

Some solution would be helpful to make the player feel more of an active participant, or offer an out of the soft lock, because after thirty "next" action I get the urge to just shut down the game.
This will be fixed next patch

Inex33

Jun 20, 2018
Someone posted, but the second character doesn’t have many scenes. She can only fight the dog i think

Motonim

Oct 29, 2018

On the east part, the shop on the top left sells mats that lower sensibilities from body parts. 10g per item.

Motonim

Oct 29, 2018
not gonna lie this games balancing and mechanics makes me more tilted than any competetive game ever could
if anyone got some new safe files for the second character please consider sharing them here, im too tired of this game to try getting any further
I feel you, the grind may appear complex at first but is in fact pretty simple.

You grind a bit the molester, buying power ups. Then the thug. Next day do the same + keep enough energy for dogs.

At that point you may even have enough power up to simply roll on almost everything. Just use consummables to lower sensibilities of body parts + go to massage once a day when she has no more energy left.

Jadestiny

Feb 25, 2023
Any news on the progress of the game? I'm so excited and i love this game. I fully support you , continue it I beg you <3

• Red Heart

ahyana

Dec 14, 2023
Dev would you be so kind to share Ahyanas Card(s) for Playhome? :)
I'll think about it. If so, I'll share them after the game is finished.

Any news on the progress of the game? I'm so excited and i love this game. I fully support you , continue it I beg you <3
Thanks! I decided to include a new human enemy for Belva so the new v0.9 will arrive at the end of May, instead of the end of April.

HazyFog

Sep 12, 2023

Thanks! I decided to include a new human enemy for Belva so the new v0.9 will arrive at the end of May, instead of the end of April.
Will there be a sequel to this game possibly or a game of yours in the future that will have the same (or improved upon) system?

HazyFog

Sep 12, 2023
I also wish there was more of a "path" with each of the humans, e.g. landlord, molester/massage man, drug dealer. That'd be cool

Jadestiny

Feb 25, 2023

Thanks for reply. Great ! I'm already excited about this addition and I can't wait

3.20 star(s) 23 Votes