4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

Comproser

Nov 6, 2020
I'll restate my previous commnet; it's by the vaguest threads of chance that it's plausbile there will still be an update to this. It's not 100% dead yet, but I would not at all sit around waiting for anything, and I absolutely certainly wouldn't be contributing on patreon.

In other news, does anyone have a copy of the old version of the game before Astrid was "fixed" to be smaller than the MC?

Comproser

Nov 6, 2020
I have no idea when she was fixed, but you can easily find the older versions simply by searching "compressed".
Great idea - grabbed some older ones, but every version I can find is post change - and one before she was even introduced. Either that version is gone to the ether - or, she was fixed after preview images, and never made it in. Oh well

Dr. Lewdwig

Apr 15, 2021
Very sad this got abandoned. Or as others have said this is just a side project for the dev and he has no time to work on it. Was great while it lasted. I'd for sure support him if he's alive again. The humor and the kinks hits all the right spots.
I mean, sure, based on the measurable metrics we have and the website's rules the game is abandoned. And the fact that some, including the dev, insist the game is not abandoned has generated some funny memes. But, considering the project being alive, the dev has mentioned on discord that he is still working it and will continue to do so.

So, what I'm trying to say is, if that is enough for you to support the dev, don't let others detract you from doing so. He has said he's working on it, albeit at his own pace.

• Haha
Reactions: MojoJoeJoe and DN8R

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Very sad this got abandoned. Or as others have said this is just a side project for the dev and he has no time to work on it. Was great while it lasted. I'd for sure support him if he's alive again. The humor and the kinks hits all the right spots.
I would Never support someone who's not honest, not upfront, and just straight up ghosted all their supporters.
But I guess you do you.

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
timepants hasn't been in the forums for some time (at least publicly). Can anybody from discord (or another direct way of communicating with him) verify that he has stopped appearing online?

Peanutmilk

Feb 29, 2020
I mean, sure, based on the measurable metrics we have and the website's rules the game is abandoned. And the fact that some, including the dev, insist the game is not abandoned has generated some funny memes. But, considering the project being alive, the dev has mentioned on discord that he is still working it and will continue to do so.

So, what I'm trying to say is, if that is enough for you to support the dev, don't let others detract you from doing so. He has said he's working on it, albeit at his own pace.
Would but I've been burned too many times before. I'll pass until he puts something new out.

Reactions: Dr. Lewdwig
4.60 star(s) 91 Votes