Others Abandoned Exclusion Zone: Shadow Island [Demo] [Alibi+]

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Why is this game tagged as abandoned? You can just buy it from DLsi-

Wait a minute... WHERE DID THE GAME GO?!?! What the fuck happened?!?!

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
Last edited:
Reactions: Megumin.

Odd-Eye

Jan 13, 2018
If anyone is interested, I managed to create a save file unlocking everything without having to replay the last stage.
The save file was, in fact, really easy to figure out : there was just one character handling the various unlock. It was an ASCII character based on the last level completed : ALT+000 if no level completed, ALT+001 if only frst level completed, etc...
Seems like after completing the final level, the save file is not updated with the correpsonding ASCII character (ALT+004) and remain on the completion of the previous level (ALT+003).

So, all I had to do was modify the ALT+003 in the save file to ALT+004 and that was it ! Everything unlocked from the start !
One thing I haven't tested is if completing the fourth level with this save file reset it to ALT+003...

Save here :
(can't upload it directly on the forum, it seems)

wahnsinn

Aug 23, 2017
If anyone is interested, I managed to create a save file unlocking everything without having to replay the last stage.
The save file was, in fact, really easy to figure out : there was just one character handling the various unlock. It was an ASCII character based on the last level completed : ALT+000 if no level completed, ALT+001 if only frst level completed, etc...
Seems like after completing the final level, the save file is not updated with the correpsonding ASCII character (ALT+004) and remain on the completion of the previous level (ALT+003).

So, all I had to do was modify the ALT+003 in the save file to ALT+004 and that was it ! Everything unlocked from the start !
One thing I haven't tested is if completing the fourth level with this save file reset it to ALT+003...

Save here : Mega
(can't upload it directly on the forum, it seems)
Not sure what this is supposed to do, but putting this save file into my folder made the following happen:

- gallery greyed out (not sure if there is a gallery in this game at all though)
- "Continue" option means you can load into a save game, where all the weapons can be selected, but going to any of the level locations sent me to some completely dark 1-level place where I could not exit or do anything, and where trying to change weapon made the game crash

so..... o_O

Reactions: Odd-Eye

Odd-Eye

Jan 13, 2018
Not sure what this is supposed to do, but putting this save file into my folder made the following happen:

- gallery greyed out (not sure if there is a gallery in this game at all though)
- "Continue" option means you can load into a save game, where all the weapons can be selected, but going to any of the level locations sent me to some completely dark 1-level place where I could not exit or do anything, and where trying to change weapon made the game crash

so..... o_O
OK, I checked it out and you're absolutely right.
Turns out my version of the game is not the same as the one available in OP and in https://f95zone.to/threads/exclusion-zone-shadow-island-demo-alibi.3384/#post-758838
Since the game isn't on DLSite anymore, I can't verify the exact version, but based on the modifications dates of the EXE files, I think I have the most recent one (30/07/2017). Don't ask me where I got it, I don't remember. When I learned Alibi were pulling out, I went on a scavenging hunt to grab everything I could for such a case.

What do we do ?
I can't do anything about the game provided in OP. As indicated in the Installation instruction, it seems to be an altered Demo version, so even modifying the save file directly doesn't seem to unlock everything.
For the game provided in https://f95zone.to/threads/exclusion-zone-shadow-island-demo-alibi.3384/#post-758838, the save I provided works fine, but the game is in Japanese and it seems to be missing some of the CG of the final version.
One last solution is for me to provide my version of the game, the most recent and the most complete one to my knowledge.

So ? Here you go :

My save is already included. The provided cheat table is the one from https://f95zone.to/threads/exclusion-zone-shadow-island-demo-alibi.3384/#post-758838, which I modified for my needs, so I can't take full credit for it.

Thanks for noticing the issue and warning me.

wahnsinn

Aug 23, 2017
OK, I checked it out and you're absolutely right.
Turns out my version of the game is not the same as the one available in OP and in https://f95zone.to/threads/exclusion-zone-shadow-island-demo-alibi.3384/#post-758838
Since the game isn't on DLSite anymore, I can't verify the exact version, but based on the modifications dates of the EXE files, I think I have the most recent one (30/07/2017). Don't ask me where I got it, I don't remember. When I learned Alibi were pulling out, I went on a scavenging hunt to grab everything I could for such a case.

What do we do ?
I can't do anything about the game provided in OP. As indicated in the Installation instruction, it seems to be an altered Demo version, so even modifying the save file directly doesn't seem to unlock everything.
For the game provided in https://f95zone.to/threads/exclusion-zone-shadow-island-demo-alibi.3384/#post-758838, the save I provided works fine, but the game is in Japanese and it seems to be missing some of the CG of the final version.
One last solution is for me to provide my version of the game, the most recent and the most complete one to my knowledge.

So ? Here you go :
Mega

My save is already included. The provided cheat table is the one from https://f95zone.to/threads/exclusion-zone-shadow-island-demo-alibi.3384/#post-758838, which I modified for my needs, so I can't take full credit for it.

Thanks for noticing the issue and warning me.
Thank you very much, this is above and beyond the call of duty :)

Gashimahiron

Nov 12, 2017
Hey, quick post for the dead game, i gots here a japanese version dated 29/05/2017 that i'm gonna drop for posterity.
No clue if it's gonna be useful for anything, but why not drop it eh?

And good luck, possible future tweaker\modder!

Reactions: Mardion