Fan Art Exciting Games: Fan Art

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
This woman, her body, her charisma, her sex appeal. She loves to be taken by men. She loves the semen from their cocks. She feels more and more her desire to surrender to everything and let herself go.

Reactions: Harmonyrose

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
I spent a lot of time working on my script for a EG mod in the recent weeks without much to show for (except the script itself). Now I'm having issues turning my script into natural dialogue in english (if anyone is good with that and willing to help with an EG mod, drop me a PM).

However, I found myself in the mood to make an actual render for a change, so I created one.
It's nothing spectacular, and I couldn't find a good third angle for this one, but there you go.

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
Things never get boring.
Daz3d now refuses to render on my main computer, unless I dial down every subD level to 0, which look horrendous.
Dusted off my old pc because some of the renders that fail now I successfully rendered years ago. They still work on my old PC.
Go figure.

Anyway, fiddling around with this got me in the mood for creating another image - please excuse quality differences, as I wrote above, this was rendered on my old rig.

I call this trio "Movie Night".