• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
The road trip is alright. I just hope that their escapades will follow them back home somehow. Would be lame if they only meet strangers and never cross path with them again. Something should happen in the drama department or it will turn into TACOS eventually.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
The road trip is alright. I just hope that their escapades will follow them back home somehow. Would be lame if they only meet strangers and never cross path with them again. Something should happen in the drama department or it will turn into TACOS eventually.
I think in the vacation path they will probably meet people they will never see again. Hopefully when they get back we get to reconnect with some of our previous characters. I mean look at all the set ups we have.
1. Nicole's friend Brian. Nicole wants him to switch sides. How long before we see that.
2. Mohan, the boy she was tutoring. We have left him for a while but I think we all know that sooner or later Nicole will take his V-card.
3. Mr. Lee. Nicole agreed to pose for him. When will that happen?
4. The photographer that Steve gave his contact info do. Will that lead to Nicole doing a photoshoot for a new photographer.
5. Mr. Baxter, the old guy that offered Nicole a new job.
6. the young guy who asked Nicole on a date at the waterpark (Colin)
7. Oliver, the guy from the dance studio who offered Nicole a job.
8. Another trip to the Red Angel Club
9. Steve and Casey
10. Steve and the girl he was teaching self-defense to or Nicole and the two guys Steve was teaching self-defense too.
11. Henry. The big bad guy. Something has to happen with him sooner or later.
12. Can't remember his name but the army friend of Steve's who wanted to get together. That could lead to a few different scenarios.
13. Probably some that I can't remember that somebody else will. Kevin? Joseph? John?

sanchotx

Sep 17, 2022
I think in the vacation path they will probably meet people they will never see again. Hopefully when they get back we get to reconnect with some of our previous characters. I mean look at all the set ups we have.
1. Nicole's friend Brian. Nicole wants him to switch sides. How long before we see that.
2. Mohan, the boy she was tutoring. We have left him for a while but I think we all know that sooner or later Nicole will take his V-card.
3. Mr. Lee. Nicole agreed to pose for him. When will that happen?
4. The photographer that Steve gave his contact info do. Will that lead to Nicole doing a photoshoot for a new photographer.
5. Mr. Baxter, the old guy that offered Nicole a new job.
6. the young guy who asked Nicole on a date at the waterpark (Colin)
7. Oliver, the guy from the dance studio who offered Nicole a job.
8. Another trip to the Red Angel Club
9. Steve and Casey
10. Steve and the girl he was teaching self-defense to or Nicole and the two guys Steve was teaching self-defense too.
11. Henry. The big bad guy. Something has to happen with him sooner or later.
12. Can't remember his name but the army friend of Steve's who wanted to get together. That could lead to a few different scenarios.
13. Probably some that I can't remember that somebody else will. Kevin? Joseph? John?
the coworker who thinks they are cheating on Steve

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Yes, the story is wide-ranging. But it has one advantage: you can still do a lot with it and I think GR will continue writing for a while yet.

Oct 10, 2022
I don't think it will ever become that mess. The biggest problem with that was MC and wife lose control and story become a mess, wife become a slut etc. In this game, when things go out of control they push the brake within the story. They are always in control too. In drama department, we have lots of candidates to create one, no need to add people from the trip.

brahsir

Apr 13, 2018
I don't think it will ever become that mess. The biggest problem with that was MC and wife lose control and story become a mess, wife become a slut etc. In this game, when things go out of control they push the brake within the story. They are always in control too. In drama department, we have lots of candidates to create one, no need to add people from the trip.
I think the biggest issue with TACOS was they escalated so quickly they really had no where to go that would top what they had already done. I personnally like the continual escalation of the wife's sluttiness, but there needs to be some sort of counterbalance or pacing. Kind of like A couple's Duet where she loses control at the party under the influence of drugs, but the remorse and the humiliation after kind of allows a soft reset. Just my opinion.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Nah, the problem with TACOS is that the original was basically scrapped and redone and made the NTR unavoidable, and then continued the story and went in a direction that didn't even feel like the original story anymore. The dev completely ruined that game, after the original got remade I dropped it.

This was the case last time I played it anyways, I'm going to assume the NTR is still unavoidable and the continuation is still going in the direction of the dumb uncle storyline that I just didn't care for at all.

Anyways, enough about that mess of a game, I don't think EG will go in that direction. I've really enjoyed this game thus far, and Steve and Nicole seem way more in love and trustworthy, and even if there's drama of any kind at any point, I don't think either would cheat on the other. They would get through it, and would be better for it.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Nah, the problem with TACOS is that the original was basically scrapped and redone and made the NTR unavoidable, and then continued the story and went in a direction that didn't even feel like the original story anymore. The dev completely ruined that game, after the original got remade I dropped it.

This was the case last time I played it anyways, I'm going to assume the NTR is still unavoidable and the continuation is still going in the direction of the dumb uncle storyline that I just didn't care for at all.

Anyways, enough about that mess of a game, I don't think EG will go in that direction. I've really enjoyed this game thus far, and Steve and Nicole seem way more in love and trustworthy, and even if there's drama of any kind at any point, I don't think either would cheat on the other. They would get through it, and would be better for it.
I actually like TACOS. TAC was a trainwreck.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I actually like TACOS. TAC was a trainwreck.
I just have no tolerance for unavoidable cheating/NTR (besides a couple of exceptions), and I hated all the stuff after the rework, AKA the new stuff. That's just me though, you keep enjoying it, different strokes for different folks.

;)

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I just have no tolerance for unavoidable cheating/NTR (besides a couple of exceptions), and I hated all the stuff after the rework, AKA the new stuff. That's just me though, you keep enjoying it, different strokes for different folks.

;)
I hate the samething. But in TACOS you have more control over what Anne does, which is why I like it.

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
I hate the samething. But in TACOS you have more control over what Anne does, which is why I like it.
the choices are still very chaotic and i don't got the feeling you got more control, like the (sauna?) scene.
EG is far better with what nicole does and what you want to see.
but what TAC and TACOS have, what every game on this site leaves lacking, is a huge variety for the male MC while having a slut wife.
EG has some options, yes. but most are blowjobs and full swaps. there is like 3 sex scenes with steve without nicole and only nina is a random encounter. whereas nicole has fun with strangers all the time.

it really feels like sharing games or games that have sharing options, go either full on wife sharing, with little to no content for the husband, OR husband massively fucks around while wife may or may not know about it, with little to no content for the wife.

Reactions: lipe2410

Imperius_9737

Jun 12, 2023
i just wish there was a chapter selection or a gallery. like love the game, super hyped with the update, but just my suggestions lol

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
Do we really ? It felt like you either skip everything or allow her to do everything she wants , despite the conversations about control and consent . Sure there are times where she looks at you for consent ... but it does feel like you're punishing and denying a starving addict

unreal4real

Dec 19, 2017
I like it that Anna is becoming a cheating slut! Cant wait for an update were she really goes cheating! Nice update. I hope next update is coming soon :p

Monkdrunkey76

Aug 28, 2023

The thing i hate about TAC is it starts out he/MC wants to share... all good i love that, turns into the slut is getting reamed over and over and she started out with handjobsonly for the MC only then nothing "too tired!!" that isnt someone in love with the MC and then he gets a blowjob after being blueballed and allowing her to explore and she leaves you. thats when i uninstalled deleted and never to return ..... and why i appreciate Exciting Games, and even older The Office Wife - yes she cheats on him at his insistance! but there is always an option to have sex with the hubby, no matter how tired. To me TAC is either Immature writing or Jaded/Hurt and malice. There is no sharing on Cuckolding, she gets tons of sex he gets nothing or they breakup... kick her to the kerb, good riddance.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Development News 43

Hello my Friends!

So, I want to share the development news with you. I have already started actively working on a new update. At the moment, about 100 new renderers are ready and I am writing dialogues. As I said earlier, the next updat:e will completely close the story of the trip to the forest. And now probably the most important thing…

I followed your last vote with interest. As I understand it, most people liked the story of the vacation and it pleases me. However, I have to admit that I'm a bit exhausted in this direction and want to get back to the main story. I need new inspiration. I initially made some mistakes in plotting, but this will be a good lesson for me in the future. In view of this, I decided to return to the main story after the next update. Of course, I will also finish the branch with the sea, but a little later, or I will do it in parallel in small portions. And I will make sure that the events on the beach will not conflict with future events. I ask you to treat this with understanding, my Friends.

Have a good day!

Kind regards, Guter Reiter.

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
Good , don't get distracted by patreon polls and sidequests ... move the plot along , however long you want it to be

4.40 star(s) 78 Votes