Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
But that option also goes back to what he was saying...it's nothing new, always some random characters. It's really starting to feel like TACOS lite at this point. Just throw as many new people as possible at Nicole and see them do the same shit. The games are no longer exciting... IMO.
But dont blame GR too much, thats what a bigger part of the patreons voted for :(
As long there are alternatives like the innocent couple, its still miles ahead of TAC

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
But dont blame GR too much, thats what a bigger part of the patreons voted for :(
As long there are alternatives like the innocent couple, its still miles ahead of TAC
And there lies another problem... never should a dev go to their fucking idiot supporters for "what should I do next?". While it's ok to ask for ideas and such... allowing people to vote on what should be next is dumb as fuck. Because it's going to make the game unbalanced towards those who pay the most and then grows beyond the dev's original vision so much. Nah... I've already stopped supporting T4bbo for that shit. I'll stop supporting Guter for it, too.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
And there lies another problem... never should a dev go to their fucking idiot supporters for "what should I do next?". While it's ok to ask for ideas and such... allowing people to vote on what should be next is dumb as fuck. Because it's going to make the game unbalanced towards those who pay the most and then grows beyond the dev's original vision so much. Nah... I've already stopped supporting T4bbo for that shit. I'll stop supporter Guter for it, too.
Yep, this is like if Tolkien was on patreon... "MaKe tHeM uSe thE eAgLes To fLy tO MoRdOr!!!!"

From my observation, I'd say GR does one scene alternative for the cucking faction and one for his own ideas...

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
And there lies another problem... never should a dev go to their fucking idiot supporters for "what should I do next?". While it's ok to ask for ideas and such... allowing people to vote on what should be next is dumb as fuck. Because it's going to make the game unbalanced towards those who pay the most and then grows beyond the dev's original vision so much. Nah... I've already stopped supporting T4bbo for that shit. I'll stop supporting Guter for it, too.
Agreed , whenever you see this pop up , it's also a red flag that the dev might be looking for ways to artificially extend the game and collect a rent .
Of course the story will never really move along , if every months or few months you stop to add filler content from patrons

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
From my observation, I'd say GR does one scene alternative for the cucking faction and one for his own ideas...
I think you got that reversed. This was always a game about Nicole being with others, with some swinging involved, too. However, certain characters were presented in a fashion, such as Casey, where it could lead to different types of adventures. Sadly, Casey has been left in the background since the beginning.

Reactions: Beowulf72

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I think you got that reversed. This was always a game about Nicole being with others, with some swinging involved, too. However, certain characters were presented in a fashion, such as Casey, where it could lead to different types of adventures. Sadly, Casey has been left in the background since the beginning.
You're sure? From Patreon:

IMG_20240428_083138.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: HUNUTAN

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I feel the same way about stuff like that bro. Could you imagine if I had a say in what happens? It would be a disaster.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Regardless of the content decisions, Nicole still is the hottest gal of any AVN. Her body alone is perfection :love:

RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023
Not bad, even for a small event. I guess enough of holidays... Proceed with the young boy and that tuition event

Reactions: wornv

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
You're sure? From Patreon:

View attachment 3581602
I'm sure in that this game started as a game about swinging/sharing. This has been in the OP as long as I can remember:

• What is the situation with NTR in the game?
I want to clarify the question concerning the NTR tag. I know that it’s a very specific genre and many people are worried about it. First of all this is a story about a married couple who decided to diversify their sexual life. Along the way, they will get to know things like swinging, exhibitionism, voyeurism, group sex, alpha cuckold, public sex and more. It’s a story about bold experiments and It's up to you how far it goes. You'll have a choice. Nicole will not have sex (vaginal, anal, oral) with other men if you do not want to.
It is also verified by the fact that Nicole, from the start, has always had more adventures than Steve.

I feel the same way about stuff like that bro. Could you imagine if I had a say in what happens? It would be a disaster.
You would certainly send devs to their grave bankrupt.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
Game is kinky but at the same time so chill and comfy. Moreover, it's believable as it's mostly everyday routine doings, just with lovely couple and sex, with no real antagonist and MC is not a loser and wife is not a complete whore. Like to return here from time to time after some hard NTR shit.
I completely agree, mc is not a typical pathetic cuck, who is humiliated by his wife every-fucking-time. This game is a real gem when it comes to sharing.

Last edited:
Reactions: patatovaldes

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I'd really like to make an AVN Character based on joshi, giving him a hot GF to share with the MC, but as it would be a netori game, I'm not sure if this would end well or at least not from a certain point of view...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I don't know about you folks out there, but for me this update sucks, and doesn't have anything unique as it had at the beginning, very disappointing seeing a once good game go down the drain like this.
thumbsdown.jpg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BulgariAMARA

peperonni31

Jan 1, 2023
Things come to my mind:
  1. Where is our old man Lee?
  2. Where is their old neighbour?
  3. Where is the boy Nicole was teaching earlier?
  4. Where is her ex-bf?
  5. Where is John?
  6. Where are our D&D young boys?
  7. Who is spying on her binoculars, where is he?
  8. Where is the GYM guy?
  9. Nicole was going to be a model for the old man?
  10. Where is Casey?
It was much much better when there were other characters developing around the story that we know of, not some random bullshit people Guter created from his ass for only one scene.

He is too afraid to leave his safe zone that he can't add new plots like Nicole seducing someone in order to take advantage for something like her job maybe?
A blackmail plot where someone recognized them in the city?
Maybe a REAL pitty sex for someone we know from the story?
Her dance passion?
Maybe a photograph session with someone other than Steve?
Steve creating a fan page with her pictures? What happened to that plot?
Maybe she can seduce Steve's work colleagues without them knowing who she is?
Even ordering pizza with seductive clothing (maybe school girl uniform) more than one time for the same pizza guy would be a better event IMO.

This list can go on and on, you guys can expand...

Why has Guter developed these characters and plots if he is just gonna throw some random people at us every single time?

I don't understand man, I've loved this game from the beginning but now I'm not even "excited" for the updates anymore, I think it is ruined and patreons are being milked at this point.

I hope The East Block and Darker do not follow this path.

4.40 star(s) 78 Votes