• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes

abirvg

Sep 13, 2021
As far as the consequences of having Hannah as your FWB, we don't know yet.
Oh.
Then, wait, does it block Hanna's content at all if we recommend Kellan to her? He seems like a good buddy.
And I'm not a fun of breaking up the cute couple of childhood friends - or whatever they are.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I am REALLY hoping that pursuing Hannah causes Kellan to try and take Lily :3
You can let Kellan go after Lily if you allow her to do things with kellan on the game night, I presume that opens the door for NTR moving forward, but I didn't play those choices, so I don't know.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
You can let Kellan go after Lily if you allow her to do things with kellan on the game night, I presume that opens the door for NTR moving forward, but I didn't play those choices, so I don't know.
screenshot0006.png
In an earlier scene in a swimming pool, Lily says she thinks Kellan is really muscular and such, so the dev is clearly cooking something. All we can do is wait.

Reactions: KamuranGUCUK

Notyamda

Apr 14, 2020
I am wondering what paths lead to the MC fucking Lily's pussy?
Until now, hav'nt any idea about any other path. Only things like lilly's mom route can be selected for now. By palying the game normally, lilly's pussy thing will be open.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I'm a little stuck with Lilly's story - "Afterschool (step 33)"

What exactly i'm expected to do or nor with her to advance?

janetitan

Sep 12, 2023
A necessary time-off

Hi everyone!
In the past time I was not active at all here and for a little while this will be the case as well.
The reason is that my full-time job and my studies take all of my free time and I don't have enough time to make as much content each month as it would be required for a proper new release.
The story plan for each event is written for Molly and Lily until the end of their whole story and a certain number of events are fully written as well, because I can work on these anywhere. But its not the case for the images. They take a long time to set and render, which I don't have right now and this is why there is no release still.
The study period will finish soon and from then I will have more time to properly render the images for the events.
Thank you for understanding!
Loki

Reactions: Itamii and fsck

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Hi, I would like to point out that I read that this was an alternative universe at the beginning. My, there is one point that I cannot let go. These are in the pool with Katie, for the 200M test. She tells you that she has to get out of the water (even though she already does) then the next image goes back into the water, then comes out. I am sorry, but maybe he should have made it blonde :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
How to unlock kellan sister's route?
When you talk to Kellan about working out with him, he will invite you to his house IIRC and that's where you meet his sister, but other than meeting her, there's no content with her.

FNolann

May 6, 2020
So after giving it a fair chance, I have concluded that the free roam really breaks the game for me. I can live with typos and grammar problems but once I got to the free roam stage I basically spent every day waking up -> talk to Lily -> go to school -> search house for nothing to do -> go sleep -> repeat. I really think that if free roam is going to be implemented so poorly the game should just stick to being a VN.

I get no satisfaction by having to search for people and things to do. If you really want to keep it free roam, I think hints and a schedule for the main characters are absolutely required. It shouldn't have to be a job to figure out what next to do when playing a game. Hope development goes well, good luck!
Is the ntr available bro?

Verphone

Dec 1, 2022
A necessary time-off

Hi everyone!
In the past time I was not active at all here and for a little while this will be the case as well.
The reason is that my full-time job and my studies take all of my free time and I don't have enough time to make as much content each month as it would be required for a proper new release.
The story plan for each event is written for Molly and Lily until the end of their whole story and a certain number of events are fully written as well, because I can work on these anywhere. But its not the case for the images. They take a long time to set and render, which I don't have right now and this is why there is no release still.
The study period will finish soon and from then I will have more time to properly render the images for the events.
Thank you for understanding!
Loki

This is more of an update than most creators on patreon usually give out. Hopefully, everything for Loki goes well, good luck to 'em in their studies.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes