QSP evil translation help

zeezbro

Nov 21, 2016
I tried to translate this qsp game from russian to english and i think i did it right except i cant import the translated text in qgen, i keep getting an error. can someone take a look and see if they can import it.

zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016
is this some new version ?
you have duplicate locations. location names are separated with --- locationname ------------------ and actual location name is #locationname above that.
In you file first line is first location #start, ends on --- start --------------; 2nd one is # ggcreate , etc.
find dupes and rename them.

zeezbro

Nov 21, 2016
yes this is the latest version of the qsp, i managed to get the imagepack as well. im wondering if there is something with my qgen because i exported the text from the qsp file and then tried to import it back without editing it at all and i still get an error. the qsp file plays just fine in russian.

edit: i redownloaded qgen and now i can select the text to import but it asks for me to choose an exe afterwords. i was using this as a guide so im not sure what to select after i open the text.

Last edited:

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
can someone take a look and see if they can import it.
You have some null locations in your translated .txt, pointing to a failed translation process. Try translating again.

edit: i redownloaded qgen and now i can select the text to import but it asks for me to choose an exe afterwords. i was using this as a guide so im not sure what to select after i open the text.
It asks for the TXT2GAM.exe, guide mentions about it :)

Reactions: Papa Ernie

zeezbro

Nov 21, 2016
You have some null locations in your translated .txt, pointing to a failed translation process. Try translating again.

It asks for the TXT2GAM.exe, guide mentions about it :)
ah ok thanks now i see the duplicates issue. i guess i'll try translating again while i look over it, do you think i should use the dictionary i saved from the first attempt? i should have started this completely sober instead of mostly sober.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
ah ok thanks now i see the duplicates issue. i guess i'll try translating again while i look over it, do you think i should use the dictionary i saved from the first attempt? i should have started this completely sober instead of mostly sober.
Sure, dictionaries only contain successfully translated strings so it can speed up the process with hardly any side-effects.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

maxx

Aug 29, 2016
I tried to translate this qsp game from russian to english and i think i did it right except i cant import the translated text in qgen, i keep getting an error. can someone take a look and see if they can import it.
somebody posted translation on tfgamesite .. Can you upload the game to mega? one on tfgame is from yandi.sk

zeezbro

Nov 21, 2016
its an open world ish QSP game with a prety open sex system. you can start as a male or female, a number of options from being in university or being rich in a mansion, and a large portion of the game is about building a gang selling drugs and prostitutes. you can kidnap people off the street once you have a farm then beat them until they sign a form stating they agree to be your slave.

DeMarcus16

Apr 12, 2017
Unbelievable game! So much to do, so many ways to do it. I hadn't seen anything about it here, just heard about it "somewhere" else. (@Paz) knows where (His translation work was legendary there!). If I could do anything different, I would amass a (couple) hundred "headshot" thumbnails to attach to each character as it's created. It would greatly improve the immersion.

Barrin

Jun 12, 2017
I managed to find an update to this game 1.03.19, looks really interesting combined with your translate file.

Any chance of an update?

zeezbro

Nov 21, 2016
I managed to find an update to this game 1.03.19, looks really interesting combined with your translate file.

Any chance of an update?
this is the latest version that i translated to english and slapped some cheats on. set your name to admin to enable cheats. the inventory button will open options to edit characters when you are interacting with them. the updated picture pack is on albedo, but its a yandex link.

Reactions: Barrin

Barrin

Jun 12, 2017
this is the latest version that i translated to english and slapped some cheats on. set your name to admin to enable cheats. the inventory button will open options to edit characters when you are interacting with them. the updated picture pack is on albedo, but its a yandex link.
Cool thanks

Akkerdan

Dec 5, 2016
Hello is there a hero who can translate the latest verson

Thanks in advance.