jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
I read through her story and you are correct. She will be innocent with all three of her virginities intact now. Fixed. Thank you!

If you could test the sex bugs you reported earlier and also the Cookie Girl event I'd appreciate it.

• Start a new game
  • Use this console command: dynamic $d_ultra_fast_start
  • Secret Office
  • Your Computer
  • Start or replay the random events and stories in Evil 2
  • Mansion Solicitor

Check to make sure everything with Asuna Fox looks good after the event.

Only problem with Asuna is that she is still missing that school part of "tell me about yourself", 2 best friend npcs also have "I quit my job before" before "I was born into", but that is probably fast start thing since I didn't see others with that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for that sex bug, it might be easier to find out if I knew what makes them want to stay and what makes them just leave. Because I had it happen again some time ago(before new patch), but that time it was vaginal virginity only as far as I could tell and the only common things I can think so far are them being virgins from nightclub and leaving without option to ask them to stay when time runs out... Oh wait, maybe they were also drunk and horny, at the very least second one was for sure. Problem with it is that when it happens it is a surprise. And with fast start they all just... want to stay over.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Only problem with Asuna is that she is still missing that school part of "tell me about yourself", 2 best friend npcs also have "I quit my job before" before "I was born into", but that is probably fast start thing since I didn't see others with that.

As for that sex bug, it might be easier to find out if I knew what makes them want to stay and what makes them just leave. Because I had it happen again some time ago(before new patch), but that time it was vaginal virginity only as far as I could tell and the only common things I can think so far are them being virgins from nightclub and leaving without option to ask them to stay when time runs out... Oh wait, maybe they were also drunk and horny, at the very least second one was for sure. Problem with it is that when it happens it is a surprise. And with fast start they all just... want to stay over.
What school part are you referring to? NPCs don't graduate from High School until age 17 and then enter college if they qualify.

I may have the quitting job part fixed but I'll have to test it more.

There are lots of factors with why girls stay or leave. One is looks. With the ultra_fast_start cheat you are a good looking guy with good stats so they won't reject you based on looks. There are too many factors to list.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
What school part are you referring to? NPCs don't graduate from High School until age 17 and then enter college if they qualify.
The
At school, I fell in love with Vitalik. I didn't dare to approach him at first. And he didn't notice that I liked him, so I kissed him on the lips. He wanted to have sex with me, but I wasn't ready yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's randomly generated 16 years old npc in nightclub that has that part for comparison and also main reason why Asuna lacking it feels weird.

And That sex bug might be fixed, I am not able to get it so far. :)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: noobtrain

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
That's randomly generated 16 years old npc in nightclub that has that part for comparison and also main reason why Asuna lacking it feels weird.

And That sex bug might be fixed, I am not able to get it so far. :)
It's not a guaranteed part of a girl's story. What if they don't fall in love at school? Working as designed.

gamefan123

Sep 26, 2017
Running into an error where going to school crashes the game. sav file below

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Running into an error where going to school crashes the game. sav file below

Mega
Are you using version ? I loaded your save game, updated it according to the instructions in the release post, and got no errors after going to school on two different days.

Reactions: Warscared

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
i´m having an issue, so i wasted a fortune on the class slut...
and now i can only fuck her ass and mouth... seems there is a bug...
when i met her at 1st day of class she was already on her 55th asshole
she had 11 domination and was basically up for anything
when i finally broke in i was her 70th... fuck that bitch is going places... probably std´s clinics!
i had assumed she was a whore but dang... she is a really devoted amateur...
(my character is 96 in beauty so pretty self inserting and extremely relatable and immersing imho!)
so am i fucking a trangender girl or wtf is going on?
i tried both ways... (no not that ffs, get your heads out of the gutter!)
when i said both ways i mean undressing them regularly and undressing them with the single button!
and the pussy is never available... so for 1 week i was like ok... must be her period right?
but except for 1 or 2 lucky shots her pussy is almost never available...

Also isn´t it weird that my character is the most attractive in the game so far?
Possibility #1
assertiveless added in "slutmarys" to the game which preserve their vaginal virginity. If you have cheats enabled, it will list 'Anal only:' on the NPCs screen. If it lists a 1 it means she is a slutmary (technical virgin). Slumarys will only engage in oral and anal sex. You can manually remove this by using the following console command:

slutmary[npc]=0

Possibility #2
assertiveless also added vaginal locks back into the game. This is the more likely scenario. You can either take her to the medical clinic to have it removed or use this console command:

vaglock[npc]=0

If neither of these fix the issue, I'll have to look and see if clothing isn't being properly removed.
and it worked just fine!

• Fixed several bugs with sex stat reporting
  • Fixed several bugs that caused the Mansion Solicitor (cookie girl) to not be a virgin
  • Fixed several story issues with the unique event and story NPCs in the game (Tell me about yourself)
  • Fixed several bugs with the 'Break Slave' and 'Accept Whore Invite' cheats having incorrect sex stat reporting
  • Lowered the player's beauty bonus by 20 points (was 30, now 10)
  • Misc bug fixes
  • Logic improvements
  • Code cleanup
i got a new issue... i had an issue with the background colour and now its always black or night background and can´t get the "regular colour back"!
whats the regular code to get back the regular background?

Last edited:

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
i´m having an issue, so i wasted a fortune on the class slut...
and now i can only fuck her ass and mouth... seems there is a bug...
when i met her at 1st day of class she was already on her 55th asshole
she had 11 domination and was basically up for anything
when i finally broke in i was her 70th... fuck that bitch is going places... probably std´s clinics!
i had assumed she was a whore but dang... she is a really devoted amateur...
(my character is 96 in beauty so pretty self inserting and extremely relatable and immersing imho!)
so am i fucking a trangender girl or wtf is going on?
i tried both ways... (no not that ffs, get your heads out of the gutter!)
when i said both ways i mean undressing them regularly and undressing them with the single button!
and the pussy is never available... so for 1 week i was like ok... must be her period right?
but except for 1 or 2 lucky shots her pussy is almost never available...

Also isn´t it weird that my character is the most attractive in the game so far?
Possibility #1
assertiveless added in "slutmarys" to the game which preserve their vaginal virginity. If you have cheats enabled, it will list 'Anal only:' on the NPCs screen. If it lists a 1 it means she is a slutmary (technical virgin). Slumarys will only engage in oral and anal sex. You can manually remove this by using the following console command:

slutmary[npc]=0

Possibility #2
assertiveless also added vaginal locks back into the game. This is the more likely scenario. You can either take her to the medical clinic to have it removed or use this console command:

vaglock[npc]=0

If neither of these fix the issue, I'll have to look and see if clothing isn't being properly removed.

xxxtent

Feb 26, 2018
i keep getting error while extracting the game, no matter if i download through torrent, mega or any other alternatives , What do i do?

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
  • Fixed several bugs with sex stat reporting
  • Fixed several bugs that caused the Mansion Solicitor (cookie girl) to not be a virgin
  • Fixed several story issues with the unique event and story NPCs in the game (Tell me about yourself)
  • Fixed several bugs with the 'Break Slave' and 'Accept Whore Invite' cheats having incorrect sex stat reporting
  • Lowered the player's beauty bonus by 20 points (was 30, now 10)
  • Misc bug fixes
  • Logic improvements
  • Code cleanup

Hurrah

Feb 20, 2018
Finding an issue with 2.4
Bumping into "Baby Girls" in the disco. Age = 0, cheats won't work on NPC message when I use "Pimp that bitch".

What else do you need to diagnose?
1709070283864.png

Reactions: noobtrain

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
so question am I able to ask for something added to the game maybe
I'm only fixing bugs but if the request/change/feature you want is super easy to implement then I'll consider it (most are not quick and easy to implement). Some requests go against the theme or lore of the game so those won't be considered regardless.

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes