Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
This is Alicesoft. That means it's as brutal as it is high quality. It's not vanilla, so if you're one of those moemoe~ dudes, you'd probably best give it a miss. But it's still really damn good.

Reactions: Namco15

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
Story rape.

It's a story based RPG with sexy times.
mmmm sounds good. thanks you btw.

This is Alicesoft. That means it's as brutal as it is high quality. It's not vanilla, so if you're one of those moemoe~ dudes, you'd probably best give it a miss. But it's still really damn good.
kiddo...i have seen things that no one should see....you dont have to worry bcuz someone put his ¨pepee¨ on one of my characters 7w7, you dont have to worry about that.

more like. let me download it to enjoy close and personal 7w7 :RarePepe:

Reactions: ponyguy and Retro

leofi

Aug 7, 2017
Is the MC a rapist in the game or the rape scenes are with other villains you have to defeat?

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
I'm one minute into the game and I already hate the MC. Is he getting less cringy or do I have to skip the game, if I can't handle that?

leofi

Aug 7, 2017
ah ok i found out looking on the web that the MC rapes a girl he defeats so totally a fdeal breaker form m. Its so sickening there is all this rape in h games sigh

May 10, 2017
Yash a New Aicesoft game to play. It's been awhile.
Gonna give it a try can't wait. If i enjoy it. I'll for sure buy it on the mangagamer site.
Did the same with Rance 6~
Really want to support Alicesoft need more of there stuff to be translated and uncensored ~:FeelsGoodMan:

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
played a bit so far got warririor and princess

humour check ,Pervy mc check Its Alicesoft .Took a while to get into the meat of the game but not dissapointed played many Alicesoft games most notably the rance series so know what to expect. Doffs hat to the uploader nice job in bringing us a great game

xymander

Dec 9, 2017
After so many years AliceSoft still knows how to keep the h-game genre fresh. Love this game and all their work. Keep it up AliceSoft.

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
The one game I know of where Yaegashi Nan, the artist behind EVERY SINGLE SENRAN KAGURA GAME (including my signature) finally bares everything XD

JamesMattis

Jul 18, 2017
Does anyone know the best way to capture the Gal Monsters? Im way too overleveled and keep one shotting them.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Ah, Alicesoft. One of the companies who creates the most brutally difficult games out there, second only to Ninetail. I think I'll pass for now lol.

ahdamn

Jul 13, 2017
And I hope it's bug-free. I guess not.
This screen clipping/overlapping is TERRIBLE. How did MangaGamer fail to fix this bug... how many other people are encountering this problem? Anyone find a fix or am I stuck waiting for a patch?

soraex

Jun 8, 2017
please help me
the game won't start and a message "failed to create direcet3ddevice 9 file" appeared

4.20 star(s) 63 Votes