rillifane

Aug 6, 2016
Can you explain? Im a fucking vanillafag, so...
Main thing you may have an issue with is that one of the first girls you marry gets kidnapped and raped, this is unavoidable. There are also a number of other scenes where women are raped by monsters and such, some avoidable some not.

Are you implying the game is short, or that it was some fast uploading? Sorry if I'm dense.
Was talking about the upload, the game itself has a good bit of content to go through.

Reactions: verzauberung

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Already here? Damnn. Let's see if i buy it or download it..
Need to read some review for the game. Holla at me what you think about the game if you play it.

Jables

Oct 31, 2017
I see AliceSoft, I click, I'm not disappointed. This is the best-looking H-Game I've seen. I haven't played it yet, but I expect to play an actual game with H content, not the other way around.

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
So, was the Evenicle Rance short segment of this game translated as well? I know it was only like one chapter long in terms of content, but from what I heard it was pretty good.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
You got my interest at Alicesoft, anything produced by the guys who made Sengoku Rance gets my attention! Just hoping that most of those tags are related to the MC (afterall, Rance was nothing if not determined to make sure he was the only one enjoying women in every game he starred in).

Reactions: Namco15

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
How much rape is in this? I don't trust tags much anymore. I've seen games say rape and its like single little scene.
There is only one rape thats unavoidable that's meant to be taken seriously, the rest (which are around 5-7) are just either pretty silly or avoidable. None of the "MAIN" girls have a serious unavoidable rape though. Honestly even vanillafags can just ignore it. The rest is vanilla as can get and even some harem themed scenes.

Reactions: notajetfighter

Wusternator

Nov 26, 2017
I am trying to figure out how to sell items. Any help is appreciated.

I figured it out. The Pawn shop in another town is where you can sell items.

Reactions: cloudmoon

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I've only played Beat Blades Haruka from these folks but that game was pretty decent so i'll give this a try.

I'm not a fan of rape at all but after playing Bunny Black 1 and 2 (please translate 3 someone) and seeing it done from a surreal, over the top aspect i'll give it a go.

Reactions: Reij and Namco15

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
There is only one rape thats unavoidable that's meant to be taken seriously, the rest (which are around 5-7) are just either pretty silly or avoidable. None of the "MAIN" girls have a serious unavoidable rape though. Honestly even vanillafags can just ignore it. The rest is vanilla as can get and even some harem themed scenes.
and like that, my interest dropped by 70%

bmle

Feb 21, 2018
Hey.
guys i am playing this game in japanese and i am almost done, now do i need to start a new game so i can i play it in english or do i need to start a new game ?

4.20 star(s) 62 Votes