• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Pinup EVE3D Collection [2022-07-23] [EVE/EVE3D]

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
eve3d_custom-cover_by_maleficent.jpg

Overview:
EVE is a Japanese CGI artist who creates sexy 3D renders and pinups of female characters from popular video games such as: Ascendant One, Dead Or Alive, Dynasty Warriors, NieR Automata, as well as character edits based on aforementioned rosters. They've also been creating their own original "realistic" characters, many of whom may bear a striking resemblance to some East-Asian models &/or pin-up girls.​

Updated: 2022-07-23
Artist: EVE3D - - -
Censorship: No
Language: None
Resolution: Various, up to 1964p
Pages: 185 (147 posters + 38 wips/pre-renders)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download: - - - - -

b.jpg c.jpg d.jpg aa.jpg e.jpg f.jpg g.jpg h.jpg i.jpg j.jpg l.jpg

Last edited:

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Brilliant creations!! It's a shame the ladies are all exclusively so very young and so small-bosomed, not that I'm a devotee of balloon boobs either, just a bit more developed than we see here. Regardless, this is absolutely the artist's own prerogative and also, of course, a natural genetic trait of the staggeringly beautiful Asian woman he/she/other portrays so exquisitely here. If any is caused, then I surely mean no offence in using the term, "Asian". I'm just too ignorant to know the most acceptable (pc) one. Perhaps "oriental" might be better, I just don't know. I only know I'm rambling, so apologies for that...

Anyway, it is simply wonderful to be treated to compositions demonstrating such breath-taking artistic skills. Thank you so much, EVE3D, for the honor and the privilege of beholding your work!
I'd say EVE3D's choice of girls is more on the petite side. That said, some of them would be considered rather well-endowed, bosom-wise, given their lithe or slender builds. Any bigger would have broken the illusion, no doubt. Of course, "big" is always relative: one man's melon can be the next man's orange. Probably the side-effect of ogling too many blimp-sized teats, I suppose :LOL: .

And by the way, Asian is Asian, so I wouldn't dwell too much on racial epithets or PC designations (within reason ofc).
After all, this is neither 4chan, nor its hifalutin self-righteous twin (Twitter).