VN Completed Partial [Eushully] Amayui Labyrinth Meister English Interface Translation

zoltanar

Nov 7, 2017
zap-alm-1.png
ZAP presents:

天結いラビリンスマイスター
Amayui Labyrinth Meister
by Eushully (エウシュリー)

Download ( )

Interface Translation Patch v1.02 (20th of August, 2021)

Things not covered by this patch:
Main dialog (choices are translated)
Some parts of menu bar at the top, due to technical constraints, but in-game options are fully translated

Requirements:
Amayui Labyrinth Meister

Installation:
Install base game
(Optional) Install Append 1
Install Official Patch v1.02
Backup all files of type BIN and AGF, and also AGERC.DLL (if present) in game folder prior to applying translation patch
Unzip files in patch archive into the game folder, overwriting as needed

To roll back:
Delete all files of type BIN and AGF, and AGERC.DLL in game folder, then copy the files from the backup folder back into the game folder.
The patch will work even if you don't have the Append, however it is highly recommended that you patch the game to version 1.02.
Furthermore, if Eushully publishes further patches to the game, it is advised that you do not patch the game until the ZAP patch is updated for that version.
We will be supporting any future patches and/or Append discs released for the game.

Notes:
If the game crashes upon launch, please check that you have Japanese language pack installed into your Windows, it installs fonts (Japanese Supplemental Fonts) that are required for the game to run.
Please take into account that text may be shortened (or in certain cases, parts removed) due to constraints in the interface elements, which were built for the Japanese language.​
Skipping through text and looking at the history log may also seem slower than usual, you can try switching to MS Gothic font (MS ゴシック) to see if that fixes it, if you are already on that font, switch to a different one, then back to MS Gothic.

Credits:
Asmodean, SaintLouisX, Zoltanar: Tools
Zoltanar, Depravity: Translation
Syuya, Danielson, Zoltanar: Image Editing
Eushully Crew Discord: Testing

Thanks to Eushully for making great content for many years now.
Please support them if you can by purchasing their goods online or in person.

zap-alm-2.png

orion1607

Nov 18, 2021
Is Avaro always silent? As i remember, he has a voice. When my first run game, I was remember he has a voice but now he just silent.

Sorry if I was misremembering.