• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
so when Chapter 8 starts do u think someone might find him on the ground be for the cops comes ?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
so when Chapter 8 starts do u think someone might find him on the ground be for the cops comes ?
Top two theories (from what I can tell) seem to be either he'll be stuck in limbo until he figures out how to save himself and no time will pass, or he'll be stuck in Eternum and his body will end up in the hospital where he'll be in a coma until he reunites with his body. So presuming he ends up in the hospital, probably Nova or cops find him.

Reactions: Ekzou

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
There are too many theories. but what I have is that it is quite possible. The sound of the siren was not just like that, and it was clearly audible, which means that one of the neighbors or someone passing by called the police and an ambulance (for an emergency, as it happens) and he was already taken to the hospital.
second theory is the same, but slightly different, someone they knew but a completely unexpected guest found Orion and hid him away from everyone. at this time Orion will already be in Eternum, he cannot just lie there like a corpse at such a rate he will easily die due to bleeding.... The only nagging question is, who will take Orion? :unsure:

Reactions: Ekzou

TamreeFugar

May 14, 2021
Yeah, Um No not gonna step on that landmine. Don't want to even think about what Nova & the rest of the harem are going to do.:cautious:

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Just finished 0.7 and I can´t wait to see how our fuckboy gets out of this one. I seriously doubt he´s going to be done for, but I really have no idea how things are going to move forward. Right before the end, he really was getting cocky like everyone said he was, but from his point of view I can understand it. Everything was going well and very easy for him.

We´ll see, we´ll see.

And now, we wait, anxiously...

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Just finished 0.7 and I can´t wait to see how our fuckboy gets out of this one. I seriously doubt he´s going to be done for, but I really have no idea how things are going to move forward. Right before the end, he really was getting cocky like everyone said he was, but from his point of view I can understand it. Everything was going well and very easy for him.

We´ll see, we´ll see.

And now, we wait, anxiously...
It's okay, we understand you. 1000151830.gif

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
.. The only nagging question is, who will take Orion? :unsure:
It will be Jerry. He'll come with MC to the hospital and gloat about how better than Orion he is until the girls + Chang show up.
Jerry would see how dear Orion is to the gang and would feel ashamed enough to leave - only for Dalia to have a good talk with him and they'd firmly establish they're just friends. The gang decides to make Jerry a full member as a thanks for him bringing Orion to the hospital.

Jerry still dies in every mission though. You cannot fix stupid/unluckiness, after all :ROFLMAO:

Hope Jerry will be unexpected enough for ya!

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
I am back again with yet another song question...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Whats the name of the singer for this version of... Twinkle Twinkle Star because god damn its awesome.

4.80 star(s) 886 Votes