• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Seeing the game right now it on version 0.7.5 and dev is working on 0.8, and if i take a look at the completed version of once in a lifetime i.e 1.0, am i right to assume that this amazing game is almost 80% completed?? And roughly only 20% remains? I'm kinda weird and only play fully completed games so i just wait, soo i'm just hoping that this game is near completion. Pls correct me if i'm wrong:)

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Seeing the game right now it on version 0.7.5 and dev is working on 0.8, and if i take a look at the completed version of once in a lifetime i.e 1.0, am i right to assume that this amazing game is almost 80% completed?? And roughly only 20% remains? I'm kinda weird and only play fully completed games so i just wait, soo i'm just hoping that this game is near completion. Pls correct me if i'm wrong:)
Nope. We're not 80% done.

Screenshot_20240327_133335_Samsung Internet.jpg

Also, 0.7.5 is the public version of 0.7. Breakdown is as follows:

0.7.0 - Demon Lord (Beta)
0.7.1 - God Tier
0.7.2 - Eternumite Tier
0.7.3 - Master Tier
0.7.4 - Supporter Tier
0.7.5 - Public

Usually increases the numbering when he does bugfixes and slightly extra content to fix scenes that look unfinished (i.e. Regina's "scene" back in 0.5). Otherwise he keeps the numbering of the last updated tier up until Public release.

• Love
Reactions: chaughton22

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
There will be 42 chapters, with various arcs, encompassing the entire globe, space, hell, heaven, an alien planet, a black hole, Changs bedroom while his pelvis is getting crushed...

• Wow
Reactions: PervyParadox

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Nope. We're not 80% done.

View attachment 3604268

Also, 0.7.5 is the public version of 0.7. Breakdown is as follows:

0.7.0 - Demon Lord (Beta)
0.7.1 - God Tier
0.7.2 - Eternumite Tier
0.7.3 - Master Tier
0.7.4 - Supporter Tier
0.7.5 - Public

Usually increases the numbering when he does bugfixes and slightly extra content to fix scenes that look unfinished (i.e. Regina's "scene" back in 0.5). Otherwise he keeps the numbering of the last updated tier up until Public release.
ohhh i see thanks for the info..., so is 0.7 the 7th update of the 12 or 14 that are planned???

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
so we are half way there then, damn its soo hard to wait for such amazing games!! As i am predicting from patreon's release schedule which is likely to increase as the VN gets bigger, I'm guessing between 3-4 years till final completion. I need to stay strong lol:LOL:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I don't think Cari operates like DPC tho. If the major plot points for it are already jotted down as he had mentioned on Discord, he'd likely try to gun for a finish instead of stretching things out for the Patreon/Subscribestar bucks.

Not to mention he'll be running out of assets and studio maps to use for areas at some point. Modders could only help for so long, and no doubt he'd want to save some of those for the next game. :HideThePain:

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
and Patreon says...

View attachment 3604392

Joke aside, I think we'll see 3somes with Nancy-Calypso, and with Penny-Idriel. :p
Kinda hoping Cari finds a solution for this. Not having any threesome with the Carters seem like a waste. Could be near the end, and only as a "patch", like an "optional" thing we could only download on Discord, Subscribstar, Itch, and here but with no link of it on Patreon.

I don't know if it's too much of a risk though, but I'll keep praying and hoping that will happen until the very end.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I don't think Cari operates like DPC tho. If the major plot points for it are already jotted down as he had mentioned on Discord, he'd likely try to gun for a finish instead of stretching things out for the Patreon/Subscribestar bucks.

Not to mention he'll be running out of assets and studio maps to use for areas at some point. Modders could only help for so long, and no doubt he'd want to save some of those for the next game. :HideThePain:
Yeah, I believe you're right. As much as I like the story and the girls...
1000052512.gif

Kinda hoping Cari finds a solution for this. Not having any threesome with the Carters seem like a waste. Could be near the end, and only as a "patch", like an "optional" thing we could only download on Discord, Subscribstar, Itch, and here but with no link of it on Patreon.

I don't know if it's too much of a risk though, but I'll keep praying and hoping that will happen until the very end.
I 100% doubt it. He'd need to make the scenes with the Carters - and since those scenes wouldn't show up in any version of the game hosted on Patreon (his main income source), he might rather spend his resources and time in a 3rd game instead.

bruno062

Jul 25, 2018
Hi guys!
I just played this marvelous game for the first time and absolutely loved it!!!
Just wondering, how often are new versions normally released?

Reactions: alex13_zen

BabacuLa

May 3, 2024

I don't think it is possible. I'm not into incest stuff but I feel you, brother. Maybe there will be some lewd renders about Carters for fans on other platforms, but nothing more. :confused:

Hi guys!
Normally, in every 6 or 7 months but I think it'll be "annually" after 0.7. I guess making animations takes so much time. :unsure:

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Hi guys!
Normally, in every 6 or 7 months but I think it'll be "annually" after 0.7. I guess making animations takes so much time.
0.6 was released roughly after 5 1/2 months while 0.7 was around 7 months (though the increase was attributed to Cari getting some heavy time off during the Christmas and New Year holiday season). He did mention in a post-mortem prog report for 0.7 that he'll try to speed things up for 0.8, or failing that he'll try not to have a dev time that exceeds that of 0.7's.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BabacuLa

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
I 100% doubt it. He'd need to make the scenes with the Carters - and since those scenes wouldn't show up in any version of the game hosted on Patreon (his main income source), he might rather spend his resources and time in a 3rd game instead.
I don't think it is possible. I'm not into incest stuff but I feel you, brother. Maybe there will be some lewd renders about Carters for fans on other platforms, but nothing more. :confused:
Why must you destroy someone's hope :cry:
I'll keep hoping he'll do it just because it's hot and he wants to do it. Which I'm pretty sure he would if Patreon wasn't so buttstick about things to begin with. Like I said he could still put it everywhere else.
I know it's unlikely and I'll understand if it never happens, BUT I won't stop praying for it damn it!

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Why must you destroy someone's hope :cry:
I'll keep hoping he'll do it just because it's hot and he wants to do it. Which I'm pretty sure he would if Patreon wasn't so buttstick about things to begin with. Like I said he could still put it everywhere else.
I know it's unlikely and I'll understand if it never happens, BUT I won't stop praying for it damn it!
We here in the Eternum community welcome all Hopium and enjoy it. But we also have to recognize the realities of the Patreon Panic Process and ensure that all hopium and copium has to have an ounce of reality and measured in response to a likely outcome.

As such, we can't allow people to ride too high on hopium and copium where they are unreachable to ensure the safety of all involved.

But yes, enjoy and pray for future endeavors to bring more into the story. In measured doses.

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
I think there is enough hopium for a Luna and Annie threesome. I, at least have built up my reserves of the stuff.

4.80 star(s) 885 Votes