• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Does anyone have a suggestion? Who is the woman who was in the dark? Was she partly similar to Idriel or is she a completely different character...but she definitely followed Orion :unsure:

Feb 21, 2023
The...the discussion we were having was heated?
I don't know it was my impression
I didn't find the recent "discussions" for reference but I think Dylan just missed Dorf going a bit nutter on some guy in mid april at some point. I vaguely recall something like that, it felt a lot more heated than our usual stuff or that here :KEK:

Edit:
...looks like Syndicate to me. :HideThePain:
Maybe the one from Red Herring server?
I fail to recall if that was something specific to that server, cause if not I would totally picture that character to be one to keep tabs on Orion :unsure:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I didn't find the recent "discussions" for reference but I think Dylan just missed Dorf going a bit nutter on some guy in mid april at some point. I vaguely recall something like that, it felt a lot more heated than our usual stuff or that here :KEK:
Was that the one where he sounded like he was arguing for the sake of arguing that there's no evidence that the girl who handed Orion the letter prior to the heist was a member of the Syndicate? :unsure:

Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

Edit:

Maybe the one from Red Herring server?
I fail to recall if that was something specific to that server, cause if not I would totally picture that character to be one to keep tabs on Orion :unsure:
Was that the one where he sounded like he was arguing for the sake of arguing that there's no evidence that the girl who handed Orion the letter prior to the heist was a member of the Syndicate? :unsure:
Ah! understood, yeah I didn't remember a discussion about that, so it happened probably before/inbetween/after the surgery and I was totally out then.
:)

Reactions: MagnusTempestus6

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Are the Pretorians alive too, like the regular NPCs? I'm thinking back to when Alex and Nova each killed one when finding Calypso. Would be a heavy burden since I assume alive Pretorians wouldn't just get reset like humans using a neural implant to access Eternum.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Are the Pretorians alive too, like the regular NPCs? I'm thinking back to when Alex and Nova each killed one when finding Calypso. Would be a heavy burden since I assume alive Pretorians wouldn't just get reset like humans using a neural implant to access Eternum.
I don't believe so. I saw a theory they were the elves accompanying Anima when she was caught

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Now I am beginning to understand that the woman who stood in the dark is part of the syndicate, as you said earlier... she was probably there only to make sure whether Orion opened the letter or not...
Or maybe to keep an eye out, almost as if they're...protective of him. I suppose we'll know for sure once the lore dump about their nature is revealed in the future...possibly as early as next patch, even.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Or maybe to keep an eye out, almost as if they're...protective of him. I suppose we'll know for sure once the lore dump about their nature is revealed in the future...possibly as early as next patch, even.
Yeah, agree. It is also possible that that woman knew what danger Orion was in or what he would face... of all those we know, only this unknown woman or someone from the syndicate would probably take Orion to her (or rather his body) and perhaps they -why could it be related to Calypso? they will probably contact Calypso, since due to her stories he may be related to her like a soul mate

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dorfnutter
4.80 star(s) 885 Votes