• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
And that's Caribdis biggest improvement for me, making all the LI (Caly included) likeable and irreplaceable while integrating them into the story, it was not the case in his previous game.
I already want to see Caly in action again, since her relationship with Orion is completely different, she pretends to be innocent, he pretends to serve her and everyone is making fun of each other

Reactions: Ellyx

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hospital coma is unlikely. El Coyote gave them a time limit and Cari himself said the Pirate server storyline will continue in 0.8. If he jumps into Eternum just as he jumped to it back in 0.6 without the headset then he still has to tell Nan to attend to him back in the real and go solo with the quest (or if he lies, he still has to explain to her why Nova didn't log back with him AND THEN tell her about his current state once the quest is over...which won't be a good look for him and will likely infuriate and horrify Nan).

Pulling Caly into the real at this point is one of the theories put forth by people on Discord, and I also read one that said that it could lead to a fitting negative consequence for Orion if doing so disrupts Caly's ritual and she is reduced to an even worse state once she crosses into the rule (but not reduced enough to not be able to heal Orion), causing a rift in their relationship that Orion will have to mend as part of the penance for his arrogance. The only thing I don't like about this theory is that it dumps the consequences of Orion's fuck-up to a person who didn't ask for it. Like yeah, sure, Caly is arrogant and all but a better means to humble herself is to be bitten by her own actions rather than the actions of others, as it would only serve to reset her growing fondness for Orion instead of being of use to her character growth.

Personally, my money's on Orion being sent to Limbo upon death and getting trapped there for a long while. Idriel's words about the place is that it's separated from time and space, meaning in theory you can essentially stay there indefinitely and then return to your own time without missing a minute or two. It's heavily implied that Orion's powers have some connection to Idriel, and likely by extension Limbo as well, so him being there could be a good excuse for a character development event (where he humbles himself) and/or an extended lore dump on Idriel's backstory and why Orion has a connection to her. Could potentially lead to his power growing as a result that it "bleeds back" into the real and he uses it to break out from Limbo and heal himself.

That, or that mysterious letter from the Syndicate is revealed to be a sort of one-time-only-get-out-of-death-card for Orion that he uses while being in Limbo, healing him. Or he drags Caly in limbo and they get out of there together. Again, lots of options for the horny bugger that doesn't lead to a hospital visit and sex scene with a nurse that's present in just about every other AVN that I can think of whenever the MC finds himself in need of medical attention. :HideThePain:
There's the possibility that being this an extreme case of danger and him being unconscious ( so in between the reality and the limbo), his body activate the magic by instinct like it happened in the park when Axel tried to hit him with the ball and he showed inhuman reflexes.
Thus in this case while trapped in limbo and maybe being scolded by Idriel and making amend his body start the healing process or slowing the bleeding, giving him enough time to be cured in the "real" world, while as you correctly said humbling/growing himself in the limbo.
Cari is following loosely the legend of Orion and him being a titan means he's a demi god, so it's possible that this will happen too ( just my opinion so take it for what it's worth).
Another possible character that could intervene instead of Cali is Chop Chop that, to me at least, is more and more looking like Aephestus, the god that saved Orion once when he "lost his eyes".
Instead of taking this literally we could think of this as saving his life ( though he already did with the pendant of destiny inthe Andromeda server).
Just my two cents, nothing more nothing less...

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
There's the possibility that being this an extreme case of danger and him being unconscious ( so in between the reality and the limbo), his body activate the magic by instinct like it happened in the park when Axel tried to hit him with the ball and he showed inhuman reflexes.
Thus in this case while trapped in limbo and maybe being scolded by Idriel and making amend his body start the healing process or slowing the bleeding, giving him enough time to be cured in the "real" world, while as you correctly said humbling/growing himself in the limbo.
Cari is following loosely the legend of Orion and him being a titan means he's a demi god, so it's possible that this will happen too ( just my opinion so take it for what it's worth).
Another possible character that could intervene instead of Cali is Chop Chop that, to me at least, is more and more looking like Aephestus, the god that saved Orion once when he "loosed his eyes".
Instead of taking this literally we could think of this as saving his life ( though he already did with the pendant of destiny inthe Andromeda server).
If we're talking Greek Myths, Chop Chop is more akin to Hermes than Aephestus. I mean, God of Merchants, able to travel anywhere, is a known deceiver and is seen as the Loki equivalent in Greek Mythology, has a presence in The Odyssey like Orion and Penny and Caly, and has a Goat for a symbol (which I've read on Discord was the supposed canon choice for Maurice)...

Despite this, I still stand by my earlier crackpot theory that he's a deceased failed merchant from the golden age of the Silk Road who's trying to achieve in Eternum what he couldn't when he was still alive. :HideThePain:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Another possible character that could intervene instead of Cali is Chop Chop that, to me at least, is more and more looking like Aephestus, the god that saved Orion once when he "loosed his eyes".
Yeah, the moment with Axel and Orion’s quick reflex should not be forgotten either...

But there is one thing that is not yet clear, why Orion did not feel threatened at this moment in the ending? :unsure:
I mean, on a couple of missions he even found threats, and also on the missions of Vampires and werewolves, there, even from afar, Orion sensed danger... although the shot was really unexpected and not in the plans, judging by how the friend of the dude who shot was even surprised, then naturally maybe they didn’t pose a threat, if in reality Orion has such reflexes

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Yeah, the moment with Axel and Orion’s quick reflex should not be forgotten either...

But there is one thing that is not yet clear, why Orion did not feel threatened at this moment in the ending? :unsure:
I mean, on a couple of missions he even found threats, and also on the missions of Vampires and werewolves, there, even from afar, Orion sensed danger... although the shot was really unexpected and not in the plans, judging by how the friend of the dude who shot was even surprised, then naturally maybe they didn’t pose a threat, if in reality Orion has such reflexes
Arrogance? I mean, he was riding the power high after seeing that druggie fly from his punch, so he prolly thought they would just fold and run.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Arrogance? I mean, he was riding the power high after seeing that druggie fly from his punch, so he prolly thought they would just fold and run.
All the same, the gun is to blame for everything, a shot behind your back does not count, otherwise Orion would have sorted it out... :coffee: :HideThePain:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
If we're talking Greek Myths, Chop Chop is more akin to Hermes than Aephestus. I mean, God of Merchants, able to travel anywhere, is a known deceiver and is seen as the Loki equivalent in Greek Mythology, has a presence in The Odyssey like Orion and Penny and Caly, and has a Goat for a symbol (which I've read on Discord was the supposed canon choice for Maurice)...

Despite this, I still stand by my earlier crackpot theory that he's a deceased failed merchant from the golden age of the Silk Road who's trying to achieve in Eternum what he couldn't when he was still alive. :HideThePain:
And of thieves also, sure, but as I said Cari is following the mythology loosely, so Chop Chop could be some sort of undefined god.
Remain the fact that it was Aephestus to help Orion in his story not Hermes, and it's undeniable at this point that Chop Chop appears not only to sell Orion merchandise, at least concede me this.
But I wasn't trying to oppose what you said, more throwing other ideas onto the wall to see what stick.
I didn't read this theory you proposed so sorry, though I found it interesting as well.
:giggle:

In all those cases he felt a presence it was different at the park, the threat wasn't Axel, but the ball kicked at high speed that was almost hitting him, it's something that happen almost uncosciuosly and Orion still doesn't control it completely.
And when the accident in the ally happen, Orion is still far from controlling something that he possess.
Reamin to seen if this power he posses is something that he already had or it was imbued in him sometime in the past.
The flashbacks that shows Orion looking at himself whiel bleeding, or the other one when he see the kids in the room in his first nightmare, the hints that he will not remember anything after the "nightmares" shows ( to me at least) that Orion is not a normal human ( if he ever was) and this mean he still need to awaken completely.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
@ Dorfnutter

Uhm, I'm sorry man but I had the feeling our discussion was more heated than what I intended and I want to apologise to you.
I didn't want to be seen as confrontational, I probably used the wrong words to express my impression about the new update, forgetting I was coming back after a forced and long leave due to my issue.
And entering in a discussion after so long, with theories or ideas that were probably already discussed ad nauseam, can be considered a bother so sorry.
I tried to catch up, but it was a mission impossible, and I don't want in any way to berate you nor attack your theories that I know are well thought, ponderate and crafted with lots of effort, so forgive me if I gave you that impression ( and the same apology is intended to all of you guys).. :)

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
@ Dorfnutter

Uhm, I'm sorry man but I had the feeling our discussion was more heated than what I intended and I want to apologise to you.
I didn't want to be seen as confrontational, I probably used the wrong words to express my impression about the new update, forgetting I was coming back after a forced and long leave due to my issue.
And entering in a discussion after so long, with theories or ideas that were probably already discussed ad nauseam, can be considered a bother so sorry.
I tried to catch up, but it was a mission impossible, and I don't want in any way to berate you nor attack your theories that I know are well thought, ponderate and crafted with lots of effort, so forgive me if I gave you that impression ( and the same apology is intended to all of you guys).. :)
The...the discussion we were having was heated?

images-27.jpeg

I...I didn't notice.

Well, the problem is, as long as Cari isn't deliberately trolling us (which...you know, is not exactly unlikely :HideThePain: ), Orion dies at the end of 0.7. He isn't close to death, he isn't unconscious, he dies. You can even hear his last breath, Cari build in a sound effect for that. :HideThePain:
Would be quite funny if this results in Orion getting resurrected but as a consequence the blood flow to his dick is halted due to rigor mortis so he can't get it up anymore in the real. :HideThePain:

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
And that's Caribdis biggest improvement for me, making all the LI (Caly included) likeable and irreplaceable while integrating them into the story, it was not the case in his previous game.
I haven´t played his previous game, so I can´t say anything about that, but in this one, it´s absolutely true. You want to be with everyone of them and Cari has to make you want that, because the harem path is the canon path.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
The...the discussion we were having was heated?

View attachment 3602209

I...I didn't notice.

Would be quite funny if this results in Orion getting resurrected but as a consequence the blood flow to his dick is halted due to rigor mortis so he can't get it up anymore in the real. :HideThePain:
I don't know it was my impression, so that's why I apologized, you know how I consider your opinion important, if it wasn't I'm happy, I love to discuss with you about the game even all the little details. :giggle: :giggle:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
In all those cases he felt a presence it was different at the park, the threat wasn't Axel, but the ball kicked at high speed that was almost hitting him, it's something that happen almost uncosciuosly and Orion still doesn't control it completely.
And when the accident in the ally happen, Orion is still far from controlling something that he possess.
Reamin to seen if this power he posses is something that he already had or it was imbued in him sometime in the past.
The flashbacks that shows Orion looking at himself whiel bleeding, or the other one when he see the kids in the room in his first nightmare, the hints that he will not remember anything after the "nightmares" shows ( to me at least) that Orion is not a normal human ( if he ever was) and this mean he still need to awaken completely
Well, the problem is, as long as Cari isn't deliberately trolling us (which...you know, is not exactly unlikely :HideThePain: ), Orion dies at the end of 0.7. He isn't close to death, he isn't unconscious, he dies. You can even hear his last breath, Cari build in a sound effect for that. :HideThePain:
Ah... I don’t know what to think about here anymore, I have too many theories for a future update, but this makes no sense, so let’s just enjoy how Nova fucked Orion

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Ah... I don’t know what to think about here anymore, I have too many theories for a future update, but this makes no sense, so let’s just enjoy how Nova fucked Orion
Yeah, that was AMA....
Aehm!

Yeah it was good man, very good indeed. :giggle: :giggle:

4.80 star(s) 885 Votes