• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Maybe. Or maybe Cari thought Valentino sounds good enough a name for a typical media sleazebag. :BootyTime:

Regardless, if Cari makes use of his presence again in the future, then there's also a chance we can orchestrate or witness his eventual downfall/fall-from-grace/comeuppance just as how we saw Oliver's back in OIAL. Man pretty much deserves it and that'll be one less douche to worry about seeing in the next game (in case it's still set in the same universe). :whistle:
So as long as that ends up with Valentino having a sexy time with an elephant statue, breaking his penis and having that recorded on video and is uploaded in every social media, that'll be so fun to witness. I'm still bummed about Oliver denying that elephant its chance to receive some sweet love back at Jasmine's party. :giggle::giggle::whistle::whistle:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I Can't wait to see that happen, and thanks for your input it gives me something to think about while I'm in the hospital.

Cheers ;)
...Did you get shot in the stomach while going through an alley shortcut to get some pizza or something?

Just kidding. Be well.

If Eternum's a place where the already departed are being held prisoners, it'd be interesting to see a place where the actors and actresses of old in a server playing their movies or TV roles again.
With how many potential server visits we have left, I wonder what else we'll get to tackle in the future.

Servers teased for future update:

• Meiyo server
  • Caly's homeworld server (likely dead)

Servers on personal bucket list of places I want Cari to tackle:

• Post-Apocalypse server

Servers likely to be revisited again:

• Andromeda
  • Ekabar (I know we recently went there but the Great Hunt is in January and part of me thinks we might try to tackle that one if the prize is crucial to the plot)

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
So as long as that ends up with Valentino having a sexy time with an elephant statue, breaking his penis and having that recorded on video and is uploaded in every social media, that'll be so fun to witness. I'm still bummed about Oliver denying that elephant its chance to receive some sweet love back at Jasmine's party. :giggle::giggle::whistle::whistle:
I mean, he could've done that and still end up getting married to Ruth. Considering how much she was thirsty for him, I doubt seeing him go ham on that elephant was enough to dissuade her (if that was what ended up happening anyway). :HideThePain:

And now I'm wondering what could be more worse a fate than that that would be fitting enough for Valentino...maybe getting caught trying to be sleazy with Charlotte only for it to backfire on him after she exposes her pancakes to him. Not only will his reputation be tarnished, he'll be mentally scarred for life. :HideThePain:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
View attachment 3598461 View attachment 3598463 View attachment 3598464 When you're playing Ripples and you read these lines.

Jestur and Caribdis cooperating to mind blown players? Coincidence? Mere quote?

Mysteries......
He's basically OL friends with him and Niichan (creator of "My Bully is my Lover" and "Sicae"). KatanaVN (creator of "Fates Collide") also happens to hang out in his Discord, fending off people asking him if he'll ever add a harem option in his game. :HideThePain:

So yeah, they sometimes add an Easter Egg and cameos from their works here and there, but Cari himself said that those are just that: Easter Eggs.

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
He's basically OL friends with him and Niichan (creator of "My Bully is my Lover" and "Sicae"). KatanaVN (creator of "Fates Collide") also happens to hang out in his Discord, fending off people asking him if he'll ever add a harem option in his game. :HideThePain:

So yeah, they sometimes add an Easter Egg and cameos from their works here and there, but Cari himself said that those are just that: Easter Eggs.
And we all know that Caribdis is not a teaser and a troll, and he doesn't like to surprise his followers with absolutely unespected things.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
And we all know that Caribdis is not a teaser and a troll, and he doesn't like to surprise his followers with absolutely unespected things.
In this case I'll take his word for it given that it'll just make every game referencing Eternum* or having a cameo character there mean that all of them take place in the 2030s (which is the decade that Eternum takes place), and that's just effing weird.

*Edit: Unless we're talking launch...which again is still weird given that in MBML Eternum has yet to launch and yet the receptionist at the Kredon U Costume Party makes a cameo in that game looking unchanged...which again is weird given that the time between launch and present year in Eternum is around 12-14 years give or take. And then there's the matter of Alex making a cameo there as an adult when she should be a kid during Eternum's launch and...you know what, I'll stop rambling.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: fapderp11

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
And then there's the matter of Alex making a cameo there as an adult when she should be a kid during Eternum's launch and...you know what, I'll stop rambling.
My wacky theories on that:

it can either be time traveling (Somehow Alex got the tech from Ripples) or interdimensional traveling (That triple creampie gave her Orion's powers too)

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Dalia's very competitive and has already told Orion she could take it harder than her sister. And Penny took it pretty hard in 0.7, so imagine what Dalia would have to do to top that... She also had the buttjob scene and teased Orion with her ass during the training flashback. Oh, and Annie has told Orion about Dalia's ass more than once.
Aside Nova and Nancy, none of the other girls had much focus given to their butts. Thus, I don't think anal will be that prevalent anytime soon.

Excellent taste in favorites! I also hope they'll have a threesome in the future.
I don´t Dalia would have to do much more than her sister, it´s Orion that is fucked because he was already going pretty hard on Penny, so if Dalia can take it even rougher, our protagonist is gonna look like a pneumatic hammer. Which is absolutely fine by me. Btw, when does she say that she can take it harder? I don´t remember her saying that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TamreeFugar

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
My wacky theories on that:

it can either be time traveling (Somehow Alex got the tech from Ripples) or interdimensional traveling (That triple creampie gave her Orion's powers too)
But...that just means Judith (the receptionist from the Costume Party) is a time/interdimensional traveller as well then.o_O

Screenshot_20240503_193250_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg

She has a cameo in MBML, which if placed in the timeline takes place decades before the events of Eternum. Sadly I don't have a screenie of that since I deleted MBML from my phone...

...wait...THAT MEANS MOON (LI from MBML) IS A TIME/INTERDIMENSIONAL TRAVELLER AS WELL!! o_O

Screenshot_20240503_194001_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
Finally finished playing upto 0.7. It took me 4 days to finish the game even though I was expecting to be done in a day or 2 max.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lol, who tf came up with this?? I live in Pakistan and I almost choked while laughing. Oh and before people get confused, I renamed Orion to Lex.

Also, here's my take on Orion: He's obviously an amalgam of two people. In the vision we saw they transplanted the brain from one body to another. So he's an undead with mystical powers, explains why Luna couldn't see his future cause he's already dead.

Also, Idriel hinted that this isn't the first time she's interacting with Orion or did she mean other potential candidates.

I feel like Calypso should get her own gallery as a FMC as she's probably eventually going to learn the coordinates of Earth and will be able to portal over there.

Oh and I feel like Andromeda server should be renamed as Alien Vs Predator server :ROFLMAO:

I sincerely hope that they have a harem ending with all FMCs cause this game has probably the best relationships.

Ahhh and I do hope they put Idriel as a potential harem candidate unless she just wants to be freed from her eternal imprisonment.

Need a Calypso/Nancy threesome! Plausible too since Calypso gave Nancy her approval.

Oh and this is a suggestion for the devs if they visit the F95 realm. I like the music, it rocks! But not some of the ones during the sex scenes. That type of music should the one you put as background music not the one you expect to hear in a bar or in a Dj concert lol.

But what a great game! Truly one of the best I've played so far!

Last edited:
Reactions: Outlier69

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I don´t Dalia would have to do much more than her sister, it´s Orion that is fucked because he was already going pretty hard on Penny, so if Dalia can take it even rougher, our protagonist is gonna look like a pneumatic hammer. Which is absolutely fine by me. Btw, when does she say that she can take it harder? I don´t remember her saying that.
During her buttjob scene in the cabin shed (you need to let her cum first during the 69)

Apr 8, 2018
Oh and I feel like Andromeda server should be renamed as Alien Vs Predator server :ROFLMAO:
More like Aliens ganging up and annihilating discount Isaac Clarke.

I sincerely hope that they have a harem ending with all FMCs cause this game has probably the best relationships.
Definitely will, This is harem focused after all.

Oh and this is a suggestion for the devs if they visit the F95 realm. I like the music, it rocks! But not some of the ones during the sex scenes. That type of music should the one you put as background music not the one you expect to hear in a bar or in a Dj concert lol.
Probably biased but I love all tracks but you can give those suggestions over at the discord since he's more active there I reckon.

Reactions: Versace217

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
Probably biased but I love all tracks but you can give those suggestions over at the discord since he's more active there I reckon.
Yup, like I said I dig the music itself. But when you're focusing on the sex scene, it should be like music with beats only and not with actual lyrics. That way you can enjoy the beats with the sex scene. Otherwise you'd be trying to focus on both the lyrics along with what's being said in the scene and that messes with the boner :ROFLMAO: . At least that's what happens to me.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Finally finished playing upto 0.8. It took me 4 days to finish the game even though I was expecting to be done in a day or 2 max.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lol, who tf came up with this?? I live in Pakistan and I almost choked while laughing. Oh and before people get confused, I renamed Orion to Lex.

Also, here's my take on Orion: He's obviously an amalgam of two people. In the vision we saw they transplanted the brain from one body to another. So he's an undead with mystical powers, explains why Luna couldn't see his future cause he's already dead.

Also, Idriel hinted that this isn't the first time she's interacting with Orion or did she mean other potential candidates.

I feel like Calypso should get her own gallery as a FMC as she's probably eventually going to learn the coordinates of Earth and will be able to portal over there.

Ahhh and I do hope they put Idriel as a potential harem candidate unless she just wants to be freed from her eternal imprisonment.

Need a Calypso/Nancy threesome! Plausible too since Calypso gave Nancy her approval.

But what a great game! Truly one of the best I've played so far!
First off, we're still at 0.7. 0.8's the next update. :HideThePain:

Second, while Caly will have scenes of her own, they likely will be a handful compared to the 7 main LI's (which will make her personal gallery look barebones compared to the rest). Also, Cari mentioned on Discord that she's "different" compared to the rest of the LI's, which could explain why she doesn't have her own page.

Third, while you can choose to go for a solo route, harem route is the optimal path (and likely the canon path, if the dev's first game was anything to go by) as a lot of story stuff happens during LI events, and choosing a monogamous path will make you miss out on those story moments.

Finally...well, welcome to the thread. :BootyTime:

4.80 star(s) 885 Votes