• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Please use this thread to continue sucking each other off. Jokes about the game are fine here, jokes about each other are not.

This is warning number 2, next up are bans.

Reactions: EJW

exlol

Jan 13, 2019
No idea if some of them were posted already.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
1. Yes

2. We don't know. Perhaps there will be, but the first penetration happened at the end of 0.5 and there are still girls waiting in the line for that. I don't think we'll see it before 0.9 or even 0.10. MAYBE Dalia's pen scene will feature anal since she has the best ass and has already performed a buttjob - but that's speculation.

3. Excellent taste in threesome. However, there are already implied threesomes that probably will happen before any other combinations: Alex/Dalia, Annie/Luna and Nova/Penny
Thank you.
I wouldn´t know about Dalia, since I´m not on her path (kill me, right?). Once I finish 0.7, I´ll start another playthrough to see what I missed. Or just download the gallery unlocker. But even with what you said, it´s hard to imagine who among the girls would be more open to anal. And the fact you can choose the best ass is incredible, they are all so great that I feel like I´m insulting one by choosing another.

Alex and Nova are my "favorites", so railing them both would be the cherry on top. So what I gather from those combinations is: Alex/Dalia (the prettiest ones), Annie/Luna (the innocent ones) and Nova/Penny (the crazy ones). Nova/Penny is going to be wild, considering Penny´s scene and what I heard about Nova´s.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Did anyone even understand the meaning of Aspen’s appearance besides her impudent behavior? I got the impression that this is not her first appearance... that whiner Valentino (if I remember correctly) says she should have been fired a long time ago... I wouldn’t be surprised for some reason she will run into Orion again in the future, Her character was too arrogant, which in the end warmed up a little towards Mc :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TamreeFugar

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Did anyone even understand the meaning of Aspen’s appearance besides her impudent behavior? I got the impression that this is not her first appearance... that whiner Valentino (if I remember correctly) says she should have been fired a long time ago... I wouldn’t be surprised for some reason she will run into Orion again in the future, Her character was too arrogant, which in the end warmed up a little towards Mc :unsure:
And as soon as Aspen finds out that the protagonist blocked the door before that Valentino shitbag arrived, she'll be pissed but she'll also be very receptive to listen and participate in a possible plan to leave that worthless man humiliated. :unsure::unsure:

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Thank you.
I wouldn´t know about Dalia, since I´m not on her path (kill me, right?). Once I finish 0.7, I´ll start another playthrough to see what I missed. Or just download the gallery unlocker. But even with what you said, it´s hard to imagine who among the girls would be more open to anal. And the fact you can choose the best ass is incredible, they are all so great that I feel like I´m insulting one by choosing another.

Alex and Nova are my "favorites", so railing them both would be the cherry on top. So what I gather from those combinations is: Alex/Dalia (the prettiest ones), Annie/Luna (the innocent ones) and Nova/Penny (the crazy ones). Nova/Penny is going to be wild, considering Penny´s scene and what I heard about Nova´s.
Dalia's very competitive and has already told Orion she could take it harder than her sister. And Penny took it pretty hard in 0.7, so imagine what Dalia would have to do to top that... She also had the buttjob scene and teased Orion with her ass during the training flashback. Oh, and Annie has told Orion about Dalia's ass more than once.
Aside Nova and Nancy, none of the other girls had much focus given to their butts. Thus, I don't think anal will be that prevalent anytime soon.

Excellent taste in favorites! I also hope they'll have a threesome in the future.

Reactions: fapderp11

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
And as soon as Aspen finds out that the protagonist blocked the door before that Valentino shitbag arrived, she'll be pissed but she'll also be very receptive to listen and participate in a plan to leave that man humiliated. :unsure::unsure:
You understood me correctly. I'm sure she hates Valentino as much as Orion himself and Penny hate him, and after her dismissal she will probably randomly run into Orion or Penny again in the future, maybe Penny will want to take her on as her assistant? :unsure:

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
It makes sense for Aspen to be cold at first, she's around self centered assholes all day, she's probably sweeter than her initial impression would suggest, and Orion surprised her.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
It makes sense for Aspen to be cold at first, she's around self centered assholes all day, she's probably sweeter than her initial impression would suggest, and Orion surprised her.
Yeah... it means I’m not the only one who noticed this, and her appearance was too hinting at a future appearance... she seems to be a difficult girl, for some reason it seems she also plays Eternum and perhaps there will be some kind of plot if Cari ever thinks about it

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
You understood me correctly. I'm sure she hates Valentino as much as Orion himself and Penny hate him, and after her dismissal she will probably randomly run into Orion or Penny again in the future, maybe Penny will want to take her on as her assistant? :unsure:
And perhaps those 3 working together and many others will run Valentino out of business, and also expose that horrible behaviour he's got (and any incidents of sexual harassment). I say one Cheeto lady will be very useful in achieving such endeavour. :)

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
And perhaps those 3 working together will run Valentino out of business, and also expose that horrible behaviour he's got (and any incidents of sexual harassment). I say one Cheeto lady will be very useful in achieving such endeavour. :)
According to Aspen, when she interrupted Penny, everything will be like that... but if you look at her carefully, I got the feeling that Aspen is not such a simple girl, in sight she is like a mysterious one who is among the rich idiots, and as soon as Orion took over She lost control of herself a little, she probably thought he was the same as everyone she met... maybe if Cari has plans for her, then we’ll find out what and how

TamreeFugar

May 14, 2021
An Aspen Arc would be welcomed by me for one because I believe that she desperately wants to get away from Valentino, Whom she probably knows what kind of shit he does to/with the girls he manages.;)

Last edited:
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

TamreeFugar

May 14, 2021
Professor Dorfnutter, I would like to pick your brain for a moment concerning Valentino

1. He has a contract with Ulysses for unknown reasons which connects him to William Bardot.
2.If I remember correctly there was a movie star/womanizer named Rudolf Valentino
3. the above named actor fell out of grace with the world due to his evil nature behind the scenes

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Professor Dorfnutter, I would like to pick your brain for a moment concerning Valentino

1. He has a contract with Ulysses for unknown reasons which connects him to William Bardot.
2.If I remember correctly there was a movie star/womanizer named Rudolf Valentino
3. the above named actor fell out of grace with the world due to his evil nature behind the scenes
Contract is likely to promote Ulysses and Eternum, with his supposed influence and reach. There'a a chance we're gonna bump into him (and Aspen) again in the event Orion and co ever go to Ulysses HQ (currently in my theory board as a potential event that's going to happen in the future, especially if we end up needing to confront William over something (one potential scenario is that Caly gets captured by Ulysses at some point after she crosses over and we bust into Ulysses HQ to save her). Axel will also likely join this event, if only to get some payback for Benjie).

Also, remind me where you got info 2 and 3? :unsure:

TamreeFugar

May 14, 2021
Rudolf Valentino was an actor in the 1920's I only remembered vaguely because my grandmother mentioned him a couple of times when I was growing up, I thought maybe just maybe Cari was trying to use him as a model for Valentino in eternum. I'm probably mistaken though.:unsure:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Rudolf Valentino was an actor in the 1920's I only remembered vaguely because my grandmother mentioned him a couple of times when I was growing up, I thought maybe just maybe Cari was trying to use him as a model for Valentino in eternum. I'm probably mistaken though.:unsure:
That's the one called the Latin Lover by Hollywood. Died aged 31 of a lethal infection. I'd read about him way, way back. If Eternum's a place where the already departed are being held prisoners, it'd be interesting to see a place where the actors and actresses of old in a server playing their movies or TV roles again.

Reactions: TamreeFugar

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Maybe. Or maybe Cari thought Valentino sounds good enough a name for a typical media sleazebag. :BootyTime:

Regardless, if Cari makes use of his presence again in the future, then there's also a chance we can orchestrate or witness his eventual downfall/fall-from-grace/comeuppance just as how we saw Oliver's back in OIAL. Man pretty much deserves it and that'll be one less douche to worry about seeing in the next game (in case it's still set in the same universe). :whistle:

TamreeFugar

May 14, 2021
I Can't wait to see that happen, and thanks for your input it gives me something to think about while I'm in the hospital.

Cheers ;)

4.80 star(s) 885 Votes