Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
To be fair, I would bang the studio manager....she hot! (the girl above "gallery")
Ahm... I don't know, certainly she's not bad like the other "things" in that chart, but I wouldn't do it regardless, she remind me too much of the motel clerk in OIAL and I didn't liked her, so no thanks ( If I had to choose someone out of the Magnificent 8 I would have tried something with the clerk in the cafe). :giggle:

Reactions: Dorfnutter

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Guys an unimportant question, but it's biting me a little... Was Orion's costume in Hollowbrok an homage to Classy lemon and his game by chance?
I'm sorry in advance, I know I could ask a million way important ones, but it just occurred to me and I was curious to know if someone else noticed that.:)

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Guys an unimportant question, but it's biting me a little... Was Orion's costume in Hollowbrok an homage to Classy lemon and his game by chance?
I'm sorry in advance, I know I could ask a million way important ones, but it just occurred to me and I was curious to know if someone else noticed that.:)
Nah, it's a reference to the Hunter (Player Character) from Bloodborne (minus the hat and the short cape), a Soulslike game where you hunt Werewolves and Vampires (among other things).

Art-bloodborne-screen-c02a.jpg

Last edited:
Feb 21, 2023
I did not think them that similar, but it would also not surprise me since our goddess of love Nova also had a sort of mini cameo at the station shenanigans with the false identities.

Reactions: Dylan741

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Was thinking how cute Nova earlier and got me thinking if you guys had to rate the girls on cuteness how would you rank them.

For me it would
  • Nova
  • Luna
  • Annie
  • Penny
  • Alex / Dalia
  • Nancy
Annie #1 in cuteness and it's not even close.

Then:
- Luna
- Nova
- Alex
- Nancy
- Penny
- Dalia
- Calypso

• Red Heart
Reactions: Black Moon

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
. Luna
. Luna
. Luna
. Luna
. Luna
. Luna
. Luna
. Nova
. the rest
the fact you don't have Annie on your list I respect that even tho I do think she is cute in her own way but she is my least favorite character so I do approve of this list :)

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
the fact you don't have Annie on your list I respect that even tho I do think she is cute in her own way but she is my least favorite character so I do approve of this list :)
(y) I agree Annie is cute in her own way also my least favorite, guess I could of gave her a little love and put her after Nova :)

4.80 star(s) 885 Votes