• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
If you don't wanna read it, my prediction is:
  1. Dalia
  2. Nancy
  3. Calypso
  4. Eva
"But if possible, a threesome is always appreciated" :sneaky:
Eva will only happen as a threesome with one of the actual LIs, otherwise Cari will (hopefully) not waste a scene on her.

Most likely are therefore (if we don't get a threesome already):

Dalia, Nancy and Annie, with Calypso or Alex for the 4th scene.

An known

Sep 16, 2021
If the "Orion x Idriel was a thing in a former incarnation" theory is true then I can see this happening at the very beginning where Orion wakes up and finds himself in bed with a woman who looks like Idriel. They have small talk and start banging like rabbits, then Orion simply lives his life in this "reality" while having this nagging feeling that he's forgetting something.

Then he starts to remember and it all falls apart, culminating in him remembering all his incarnations and maybe having a meeting with Idriel, which leads to either him rejecting his fate by calling an annoyed Caly to his side to bring him home, or he goes back to his dying body and heals himself with his powers.
So you "meant we will fuck Anima" not Idriel :unsure:
Eva will only happen as a threesome with one of the actual LIs, otherwise Cari will (hopefully) not waste a scene on her.

Cari said it's unpredictable so I'm just trying to be unpredictable
But if he wants something more unpredictable I'm down for an Wendy...Wembylyn??...Wembenya??.. that fairy from Chop Chop scene

I mean it could be anyone else like a Praetorians, some Syndicate could be possible, the Japanese girls from 0.3 Idk what is Cari trying to do, I'm just trying to stop my brain from overthinking.:HideThePain:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
So you "meant we will fuck Anima" not Idriel :unsure:
I mean, if it's revealed that they're one and the same, then does it matter which is which? :HideThePain:

Cari said it's unpredictable so I'm just trying to be unpredictable

But if he wants something more unpredictable I'm down for an Wendy...Wembylyn??...Wembenya??.. that fairy from Chop Chop scene
Nah I want Wenlin to remain untouched by Orion and then have her level up to main LI in the 3rd game. :BootyTime:

Last edited:
Reactions: HiP1 and An known

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018

Eva in threesome is acceptable, otherwise I 100% agree that focusing on her would be wasting precious space that should be occupied by actual LIs.

Annie and Dalia would be the obvious ones (which makes them a risky guess, since it's Cari we're talking about :p) and with remaining two as a first thought I'd go with Calypso and Luna (Luna would be the "twist" that nobody expects).

On the other hand Nancy was on the bench for quite some time, so she would definitely fit the new roster as well. IMO it depends what's Calypso's designated role in terms of harem. She's not an offical LI (most probably due to her heavy ties to the future plot), but maybe Cari also made that decision so he's not pressed to develop her relation with Orion at the same speed as the other girls. Personally I would be totally fine if her relationship with Orion still relied on teasing and pretending to be "too good for him", and only evolved into something physical next episode. If something serious was to happen between Orion and Caly this episode then I feel it would need much more build-up than there is between them now (although if Caly comes to the rescue and teleports Orion to some secluded location to heal him, then indeed that's a quite good premise for introducing more feelings between them)

So to sum it up - I expect Annie, Dalia, Calypso and Luna in 0.8, but if Cari delays action with our elven princess till 0.9 and gives a spotlight to Nancy in 0.8 I'll be quite happy ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Takkatakka

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
I mean, if it's revealed that they're one and the same, then does it matter which is which?
That got me thinking, if it's true, it's kinda like the situation in the movie Wreck-it-Ralph, so i came up with a theory of my own:

The Sugar Rush Kingdom (eternum) was ruled by Princess Vanelope (Queen Anima/Idriel) until Turbo (the Founder) came as a virus, took control of the kingdom and became King Candy (chained Idriel, created neural implant,founded Ulysses, advertised Eternum as a game, etc.) and tried to erase Vanelope from the game code, hence she became a bug (made Idriel into a "AI") and literally locked out the kingdom's inhabitants memories (NPC's AI behavior/having no memories or knowledge of the real word despite eternum's decade old existance as a game). He also won't let Vanelope in the race, because if she crosses the finish line, the game resets and she's no longer a bug. (The Founder will do anything to stop Orion and his gang from getting all 10 gems of doom to free Idriel and Eternum as a whole).

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
I mean, if it's revealed that they're one and the same, then does it matter which is which? :HideThePain:

Nah I want Wenlin to remain untouched by Orion and then have her level up to main LI in the 3rd game. :BootyTime:
maybe she'll hook up with the Eternum harem's children, or OIAL harem's grandchildren

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023

Who is this Eva? I don´t think she has appeared at the part of the story I´m at.

• Haha
Reactions: Takkatakka

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
I think all Cari is saying is it will be hard to predict all the scenes in the next update. Which means imo that only one scene will be different, but most of the ones we are expecting will still be there, so I still think Dalia, Annie, and Nancy are locked in. For the last one since he throwing a curveball, i think calypso might be out do to pretty much everyone predicting her, so I think instead of fher it will be either idriel, alex, or possibly luna again. I lean towards idriel or alex. So my final four predictions are actually:
1. Dalia
2. Annie
3. Nancy
4. Alex

But these are just my thoughts and opinions.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
My theory for 0.8 :cool:

After Orion got shot and talked with Idriel, he'll pass out but won't die! At this point Calypso will sense Orion's condition while in deep meditation and teleport herself to real world (like Idriel) and then heal Orion at once. If Idriel can teleport herself to the real world, so can Calypso! Also we already know that Calypso can heal ppl because she healed Orion, Nova and Alex in 0.3. And one more thing, Calypso said she can sense Orion in Eternum. Anyways. After that Orion will stand up, will thank to Calypso for saving his life and will return Nova's house to continue the "gem" mission.

Lets move on to lewd scenes. Mr. Cari said there are going to be 4 scenes in 0.8. So here are my predictions:
  1. Lewd Scene - NANCY: It'll probably be a quicky after gettin' that gem from El-Coyote. Will be in Eternum.
  2. Lewd Scene - CALYPSO: Orion, Alex, Calypso and Dalia will go to an event. It is hard to say what it will be about. But maybe for an another gem. Calypso will blow Orion at the event. I don't expect any hardcore sex scene for Calypso before 0.10.
  3. Lewd Scene - DALIA: Defloration of her. Hardcore sex. Like Penny's in 0.7. After the event. Will be in the real world.
  4. Lewd Scene - ANNIE: Defloration of her. Hardcore sex. Like Nova's in 0.7. Will be in the real world.
That's all. Fav this post and thank me later. Sorry in advance if I spoil anything. :p
Couple points: I'm pretty sure Idriel was only there in MC's Mind's eye, not actually THERE, as you suggest. Also, I REALLY hope whatever does happen, things don't continue as if nothing happened. That would be horrible, IMHO, for MC's growth. If Calypso is able to heal him in the real world, I hope he won't just be able to walk away. He needs to feel the consequence of his hubris ... it can't just be "Oh, I was stupid. Thanks. Let's go!"

Other than that, (y)

Hmmm...:unsure:
The only Unpredictable thing that Cari does is what will be the Cliffhanger. :Kappa:

So if I'm going to predict the scenes...

• Dalia
We're 100% sure Dalia will have a scene knowing she's in the Banner and it's her Birthday, so that's 1 scene.

• Nancy
Nancy's last scene was in 0.5 so she's kind of due with scenes and knowing 0.8 will have the Christmas update we will have the Ski Trip, so it's possible she'll have a scene.

So we have Annie, Alex, Calypso, or maybe Eva or even Maat (but we barely see Maat ever since the 0.3 so not possible) a biggest curveball possible is Idriel but Idk about that.

It's possible for Alex to not have a scene,
If she discovered that she is pregnant and start avoiding Orion (but I think it's kind of early for that so maybe no).

Annie in the other hand could not have a scene knowing out of all the LI's she have the most scenes (if she will ever have a scene in the next update) among them so not including her wouldn't hurt that much. Also I think it's better for Annie to have the spotlight when her big scene comes.

• Calypso
Knowing that Orion died in the last update and I support the Calypso will help Orion theory (I think that Orion and Calypso has a connection, so maybe Calypso will detect that he can't feel Orion anymore and maybe help try to see what he's doing and help him), so if Orion will be around Calypso for a while she could have a scene.

My last guess could be...
  • Eva
I know it's not really that possible, but if you're going to think of it Eva was teased in 0.6, and knowing Cari might throw a curve ball in 0.8 sex scenes it's possible that the reason Cari showed us Eva's real look is for us have a scene with her in the future, so the most "unpredictable" scene could be Eva.

If you don't wanna read it, my prediction is:
  1. Dalia
  2. Nancy
  3. Calypso
  4. Eva
"But if possible, a threesome is always appreciated" :sneaky:
Honestly, not bad, but Eva's not really on the "hard to guess" list right now, so my "out there" pick would be either Maat, or someone that would make Pitrik a bit jealous ... and have Dorfnutter looking in the mirror, wondering if it's his fault ...

Reactions: HiP1 and Woketard
Apr 8, 2018
Someone needs to create some Eternum AI character cards. Unlimited chat with Nova & Penny. o_O
You could just use the existing ones at character.ai or be a teensy tiny little weensy insy bit unhinged like me who went to vndb, replay scenes a few times, type in dialogue from the AVN between Orion and your preferred fictional AVN waifu as example dialogue and voilà it's that easy.

1713574411873.png

midnightotaku

Mar 31, 2018
goddamn it, caribdis outdoes himself again. These sex scenes are getting outrageous. He automates the parts close to climax like at the end of that nova scene cause he knows you're too *ahem* preoccupied to use your other hand to click forward. I said it before with the alex scene, but eternum bar none, has the sex scenes of any VN out there. Nothing comes close, he is on another planet in terms of quality.

Someone mentioned that caribdis wasnt happy how people could predict what sex scenes are anticipated with each update, I think it's okay because of how much quality he puts into every scene and how attentive he is to each LI. I think the story is going to end up being pretty linear because how each girl has pretty much already willingly accepted that this is a harem, and in that respect, the lack of freedom falls a little short of a VN like pale carnations, but since i pretty much love all the LIs anyway, I have no problem with that.

The story itself to me, did stagnate a tiny bit, felt a bit formulaic with MC jumping into a random server, having a mini adventure and then having a scene with whichever girl he followed. The cliffhanger and the bleeding effect seem to indicate there's more to come, so I will be looking forward to 0.8

Reactions: Caribdis
4.80 star(s) 885 Votes