• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
If Maat turns out to be the nurse in charge of his recovery, I think she'll demand the 250 eternals the protagonist took from her last time to be reimbursed through other means. :whistle::whistle:
You're already ahead of me... but yes I agree! but I would say that at this time she will have other plans for Orion, he cannot control and she will take advantage of it:sneaky::devilish: won't give rest to dick

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
You're already ahead of me... but yes I agree! but I would say that at this time she will have other plans for Orion, he cannot control and she will take advantage of it:sneaky::devilish: won't give rest to dick
Maat: Give me back those 250 Eternals or I'll cut off your dick and sell it to science.

Orion: How about you ride it instead? Like old times' sake? :sneaky:

Maat: Tempting...but unfortunately it won't pay my impending rent soooo... /takes out scalpel

Orion: :eek:

--

Idriel: ...

Orion: ...

Idriel: :FacePalm:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Maat: Give me back those 250 Eternals or I'm cutting off your dick and sell it to science.

Orion: How about you ride it instead? Like old times' sake? :sneaky:

Maat: Tempting...but unfortunately it won't pay my impending rent soooo... /takes out scalpel

Orion: :eek:

--

Idriel: ...

Orion: ...

Idriel: :FacePalm:
Ahahah :KEK::KEK::KEK:

Idriel: Ah shit, here we go again

chodiboy

Apr 5, 2024
View attachment 2994930

Overview:
You’re moving with your best friend to the city of Kredon, home to some of the best schools and universities in the country, to continue your studies. However, in Kredon, there’s only one thing everyone talks about: ETERNUM—the virtual, hyper-reality MMORPG game released a few years ago that revolutionized the world of technology.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-16
Release Date: 2024-04-16
Developer: Caribdis - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.5 Public
Language: English
VNBD:
Other Games: Once in a Lifetime
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: GDRIVE - - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: GDRIVE - - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android
(v0.6.2 Public Compressed): MEGA - - - - PIXELDRAIN

Extras: Off topic Thread-
Walkthrough - In-Depth Walkthrough* - MultiMod* - Italian Translation* - Turkish Translation* - Russian Translation* - Fan Sigs - Fan Sigs 2 - Fan Sigs 3 - Banner Collection
* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2872859 View attachment 2872777 View attachment 2872689 View attachment 2872788 View attachment 1610406 View attachment 1388341 View attachment 1794791 View attachment 1388343 View attachment 2392525 View attachment 1388352 View attachment 1388351 View attachment 1388342 View attachment 2392529 View attachment 1610402 View attachment 2392526 View attachment 1388350 View attachment 2872821 View attachment 2392530 View attachment 1388346 View attachment 1388344 View attachment 2392527 View attachment 1388349 View attachment 1610404
Thank you! amazing game!

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
/passes by r/eternumites

/sees this post

Screenshot_20240511_123719_Samsung Internet.jpg

/Starts doing mental math

Cari mentioned a while back that 0.5 was supposed to be a downtime chapter. So assuming the rest (that's 6 chapters/updates) move the story significantly, we're looking at...maybe 10% story progress per update, with downtime chapters likely moving it at 5%.

Assuming we get another downtime update down the line, that means...

/Does more mental math

...4 more updates if the math holds (downtime update included). However, that means the game ends in 11 updates, which doesn't sound right given Cari's last estimate was that he was gunning for 12-14 updates total. :HideThePain:

Maybe he'll just increase the LI scenes more in the coming updates to put story progression to 5% for all remaining updates (0.8 included)? That would certainly push things to end at 14 chapters if that's the case...:unsure:

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
...4 more updates if the math holds (downtime update included). However, that means the game ends in 11 updates, which doesn't sound right given Cari's last estimate was that he was gunning for 12-14 updates total.
This makes perfect sense if the last update(s) is an Epilogue, the question was about the story, not the entire game, the story will be over before an epilogue.

Wolfbeckett

Jul 25, 2020
/passes by r/eternumites

/sees this post

View attachment 3623521

/Starts doing mental math

Cari mentioned a while back that 0.5 was supposed to be a downtime chapter. So assuming the rest (that's 6 chapters/updates) move the story significantly, we're looking at...maybe 10% story progress per update, with downtime chapters likely moving it at 5%.

Assuming we get another downtime update down the line, that means...

/Does more mental math

...4 more updates if the math holds (downtime update included). However, that means the game ends in 11 updates, which doesn't sound right given Cari's last estimate was that he was gunning for 12-14 updates total. :HideThePain:

Maybe he'll just increase the LI scenes more in the coming updates to put story progression to 5% for all remaining updates (0.8 included)? That would certainly push things to end at 14 chapters if that's the case...:unsure:
Certainly possible. He's teased various threesome scenes and such so an increase in "quality time" with the LIs could lead to an overall slowdown of the plot progression. I'm torn, on the one hand I really like the plot and want to see where it goes, but on the other hand I really like all of the LIs in this game and don't want to leave them, so I wouldn't really be upset if the game got drawn out longer just for more dates and romantic interactions with them.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
This makes perfect sense if the last update(s) is an Epilogue, the question was about the story, not the entire game, the story will be over before an epilogue.
I suppose it tracks if he makes the update prior to the final one a semi-downtime chapter where Orion has a pre-final fight date and fuckfest with the harem (like in OIAL where the final chapter was full of threesomes but thanks to that the final fight and the endings were a bit undercooked). Then have a proper final chapter where all the consequences of prior decisions play out and a proper "final fight" and various endings/epilogues could be shown, ending everything at 12 chapters. :HideThePain:

Still, not sure how that would push though given that:

-We still don't have a definitive answer as to who or what the Syndicate are (could be tackled next update), why they're so invested with Orion, and if they really have Chop-Chop and the mysterious man at the Ulysses party as part of their ranks (that last one is speculation by people on Discord)

-We have no idea about Idriel's origins other than speculation or small hints about her connection to Anima and/or Psyche, or if they're all one and the same (could also be tackled next update)

-William and Ulysses are still a legitimate threat that's begging to be resolved at some point prior to the final chapter (could also close the book on Axel's arc once we get to it)

-We still have a pending rematch with Thanatos (could be saved for the final fight, with him ending up being the final boss instead of the Founder)

-The threat of the Xenomorphs and other Eternum inhabitants/monsters/NPCs have yet to blow wide throughout all of the servers (could escalate in the coming updates up to the final fight)

-Caly has yet to learn anything about the true fate of her people or know how she's connected to the metaplot. Adding to that, we still don't know anything about the weapons of Atlas or how they tie to the plot either other than being tools for high-level players to use and somehow have an affinity to teleportation (with Hyas it's speculated at least)

And yeah, I dunno about you but I don't have confidence in saying that those can be resolved in just 4-5 chapters once we throw in the LI and threesome events in the mix. Cari will have to fully commit to the main story if that's the case and integrate all the remaining sex scenes to it (just like how he did it with the Judie/Iris threesome and Aiko penetration scene in the latter stages of the Magnus arc in OIAL)...but given the side events teased next update (i.e. Ski Trip, Dalia's Bday), I'm not sure how he can pull that off with the remaining ones. :HideThePain:

DIKs_Steeler

Jan 15, 2022
That update was very good, Cari never disappoint!

What's the popular theory about what will happen next? I wonder if Orion will be in a coma (for at least the next update) BUT still active in Eternum (with the help of Calypso and her newfound power after that mediation). If I understand correctly, they are establishing that the human-NPC minds are slowly drifting toward 100% NPC, so it could be a race against the clock with him forgetting details?

It would also help to focus solely on the Eternum side of the story, since, iirc, they didn't tease any specific future events in the real world (like in the past where some dates/events were teased for the future).

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
That update was very good, Cari never disappoint!

What's the popular theory about what will happen next? I wonder if Orion will be in a coma (for at least the next update) BUT still active in Eternum (with the help of Calypso and her newfound power after that mediation). If I understand correctly, they are establishing that the human-NPC minds are slowly drifting toward 100% NPC, so it could be a race against the clock with him forgetting details?

It would also help to focus solely on the Eternum side of the story, since, iirc, they didn't tease any specific future events in the real world (like in the past where some dates/events were teased for the future).
Your Caly theory is pretty popular on discord (I also advocate for it).

On the second part, that's not correct. The game time is nearing Christmas and the Carters plan to go on a ski trip on the holidays. That's IRL, not in Eternum. Also, Orion wants to antecipate Dalia's birthday party by one week or even before Christmas. That isn't clear if it'll be IRL or in Eternum but, since that might be the penetration scene and all of those happened IRL, it's expected her party will also be IRL.

That said, I really doubt 0.8 will be Eternum-only.

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
SPOILER.
I want to know your opinion. Did you kill that dude who wanted to have sex with an underage NPC? :)
I would also like to know why if you didn't kill him

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
SPOILER.
I want to know your opinion. Did you kill that dude who wanted to have sex with an underage NPC? :)
I would also like to know why if you didn't kill him
Official walkthrough states that he's supposed to be killed, so I'm assuming that not doing so is likely gonna bite Orion in the ass in the future (just like it would bite the OIAL MC if a certain person isn't killed in that game when the walkthrough says the player should).

So from a moral and canonical standpoint, it's pretty much a no-brainer. /shrugs

DIKs_Steeler

Jan 15, 2022
Your Caly theory is pretty popular on discord (I also advocate for it).

On the second part, that's not correct. The game time is nearing Christmas and the Carters plan to go on a ski trip on the holidays. That's IRL, not in Eternum. Also, Orion wants to antecipate Dalia's birthday party by one week or even before Christmas. That isn't clear if it'll be IRL or in Eternum but, since that might be the penetration scene and all of those happened IRL, it's expected her party will also be IRL.

That said, I really doubt 0.8 will be Eternum-only.
You make alot of good point! I completely forgot about Dalia's birthday and the ski trip. Since I have no idea about the in-game date***, my point was more refering about his very short-term plans (like the Yoga with Nancy, Dalia's competition, Penny's photoshot, Luna's Day of the Dead, the costume party, etc.. where we all knew that they were coming in the next week).

My whole idea was because of 2 points: They established multiple times that time work differently in Eternum AND that the gang are investigating the NPCs change in behavior. Because of that, Orion could be in a very short coma (in the real world) while being in Eternum for a long time (especially with Caly's power), feeling the effects of how NPCs work.

With that being said, you are right that a whole chapter only in Eternum doesn't make much sense. This entire "storyline" would most likely be the intro to the chapter (like the "War for the 2nd gem" was the intro to 0.6).

*** I just checked back and he said "1 month away" from Christmas and Dalia's birthday before going at Alex's appartment. How long was 0.7? About a week?

4.80 star(s) 887 Votes