Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
:ROFLMAO: Complete? View attachment 3302678

I'm afraid to imagine
Missed opportunity to use this response instead...

View attachment Untitled_Project_V1.mp3

is it worth to play now? or wait until its complete?
In terms of lewd content...well, you can wait until the next update on March if you want more than enough of that.

Story though...you're looking at about 12-16 hours worth of content so it's very worth it if you're a story-first kind of guy like a significant chunk of peepz in this thread.

Last edited:

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
If you guys wanna get back on topic then maybe report the offtopic posts rather than all of you fucking quoting them smh. Quoting an offtopic post is also offtopic, don't indulge, as those will too be deleted.

• Sad
Reactions: Xeron_Xr

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Brain: Feels like this is giving me the excuse to make that cursed edit involving Penny and a bunch of cloned Benjies-
Don't. Don't you dare. Don't make reverse what I said on the OT thread.

Don't you have any other Eternum theory you want to talk about? Which girls you think that will have H scenes on the next update, and why Penny is surely one of them?

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I'm surprised Pitrik hasn't reacted to this yet

Unless he got a bloody nose after seeing it and fainted

Either way I'll be off in my corner fapping to this, ty
We'll have to be on guard in case Pitrik goes crazy or will become psycho as soon as he see this picture... :Kappa:

• Hey there
Reactions: Phase_01

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Implying that people in Eternum wouldn't be able to access Earth_01 by the end of the game, that would depend on the choosen one :unsure:
That's assuming that Eternum is a prison of sorts where the dead are being caged deliberately and not, say, a .

A plane of existence that, as of now, is locked in some sort of stasis where the dead cannot move on as the gate to the afterlife is closed...all because a certain someone refuses to die.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
That's assuming that Eternum is a prison of sorts where the dead are being caged deliberately and not, say, a .

A plane of existence that, as of now, is locked in some sort of stasis where the dead cannot move on as the gate to the afterlife is closed...all because a certain someone refuses to die.
Maybe Eternum is a Nexus between different dimensions and people that die only switch the dimension? But someone is now trapping them in the Nexus to use them as essentially slaves/NPCs. :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 893 Votes