• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
He has 75 patrons. Patreon just made a membership inflating trick by adding free subscribers (people who subscribe for... dunno what... being notified when the owner of the webpage posts public posts, I guess).
when did they start doing that?
the stats on graphtreon.com, show simultaneously 71 and 974... seems to be split by monthy and daily, what is daily supposed to mean? do they have a tips system now?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Does Pale Carnations have femdom?
According to the tags, yes; and the "carnations" are certainly treated more like meat during the club events. I personally can't really recall all that much actual femdom going on as such, at least in my playthrough, but clearly the available evidence is disagreeing with me:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Does Pale Carnations have femdom?
According to the tags, yes; and the "carnations" are certainly treated more like meat during the club events. I personally can't really recall all that much actual femdom going on as such, at least in my playthrough, but clearly the available evidence is disagreeing with me:

Because it's practically not there. In PС there are 1-2 light femdom scenes in relation to the male MC, and the bulk of the sex content is BDSM, maledom, lezdom (example on your screenshot) or just various sex scenes of varying degrees of harshness.

Reactions: Femdom Enjoyer

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Because it's practically not there. In PС there are 1-2 light femdom scenes in relation to the male MC, and the bulk of the sex content is BDSM, maledom, lezdom (example on your screenshot) or just various sex scenes of varying degrees of harshness.
I remember there was one scene in that game that seemed to be heading in a light femdom direction and then the MC started screaming and freaking out, lol.
It's a good game but the MC is not a sub at all, lmao.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I remember there was one scene in that game that seemed to be heading in a light femdom direction and then the MC started screaming and freaking out, lol.
It's a good game but the MC is not a sub at all, lmao.
Yeah, I remember that scene too, but in the MC and Caitlin's sex scene (in the dungeon), there seemed to be some hints that she might take control. The other thing is that I didn't let her do that, but if I had, it's hard to say what would have happened. But hardly anything serious in terms of the femdom component. The way I see it, this sort of thing regarding certain "iconic" tags is better deciphered in the OP. So that those who like this or that fetish would realize that its presence in the tags and in the game itself is purely nominal and, in fact, means almost nothing.

P.S.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
The way I see it, this sort of thing regarding certain "iconic" tags is better deciphered in the OP. So that those who like this or that fetish would realize that its presence in the tags and in the game itself is purely nominal and, in fact, means almost nothing.
This is why I find VNDB's "tagging with degree" much superior - if a game has the "femdom" tag but rated only 1.0, you know the game doesn't have all that much of it...

Reactions: hitmanbhi

ChrisDark

Jul 24, 2017
I remember him bitching about, the amount of money he loses by people sharing his game here, then making an Ultimatum. Well good job you probably lost out on tens of thausands of dollars, cuz the market is saturated now, I sometimes stumble upon games that sadly get abandoned cuz they dont gain an audience dispite producely godly content.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I remember him bitching about, the amount of money he loses by people sharing his game here, then making an Ultimatum. Well good job you probably lost out on tens of thausands of dollars, cuz the market is saturated now, I sometimes stumble upon games that sadly get abandoned cuz they dont gain an audience dispite producely godly content.
but the market lacks femdom games, especially those that could provide an opportunity for mc to turn things around as planned here. Henissart with regular updates could have support like Darktoz

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
... the amount of money he loses by people sharing his game here ...
For people new in content creation business it takes a while to understand that there are many more people who enjoy playing a game than people who enjoy and are willing to pay. Still the more people who play the game, the more will likely support the game as patrons.
This game had a really good start. If dev would have continued, he could have finished the game by now and could now sell it on steam, getting all the money he thought he lost and probably even more ... and with active development he would also get more money per month from patreon ...

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
For people new in content creation business it takes a while to understand that there are many more people who enjoy playing a game than people who enjoy and are willing to pay. Still the more people who play the game, the more will likely support the game as patrons.
There is a point in abject greediness beyond which people get a seizure at the mere though that someone enjoyed something they own without having paid them for it. This mental block is so strong in these people that they are incapable of moving past it, refusing to even consider any other aspects or implications of the phenomenon, even if a more objective / pragmatic / rational analysis would suggest such that such acts are either unavoidable (you can shout at the tide all you want, it won't stop just because you're angry), don't really harm them financially (as most of those people would not have paid if they had to) or might even benefit them overall (by increasing the pool of potential customers who do in fact decide to pay). All these people can think of is "BUT I AM BEING STOLEN FROM!!!" - and you better believe there's plenty of them around the world.

Reactions: kinkybastard

gio1243

May 1, 2020
Or maybe he just thought making 800 , 500 , 250 ( currently ) a month without doing anything is a lot better for him than actually doing any work and getting 2k. Hey, if I were in his shoes I'd likely make a few games like this one and abandon them all and just enjoy the spoils from the hopeful subscribers.

Reactions: kinkybastard

kinkybastard

Nov 21, 2017
There is a point in abject greediness beyond which people get a seizure at the mere though that someone enjoyed something they own without having paid them for it. This mental block is so strong in these people that they are incapable of moving past it, refusing to even consider any other aspects or implications of the phenomenon, even if a more objective / pragmatic / rational analysis would suggest such that such acts are either unavoidable (you can shout at the tide all you want, it won't stop just because you're angry), don't really harm them financially (as most of those people would not have paid if they had to) or might even benefit them overall (by increasing the pool of potential customers who do in fact decide to pay). All these people can think of is "BUT I AM BEING STOLEN FROM!!!" - and you better believe there's plenty of them around the world.
like Uncle Gabe said: "piracy is not a money issue, it is a service issue"
i get why a lot of people are apprehensive about giving devs money on patreon and other platforms...
first the tiers, if i have to pay 10$ a month for access to a game, screw that, i'd only do it if it's great stuff...
10$ gets me a decent old game (complete) on GOG or Steam
second, if the project gets abandoned, the money is gone and no conclusion or ending to a story... fuck no!
third: sooooooo many scammers... hell what was the name of that game again... made by lurking hedgehog... lust and power i think... he rewrote the entire game and has been "updating" (restoring the old content) for more then a year now...
th thread here on f95zone is an interesting read, grab some popcorn before you start...

overall, i get both sides, but privileged behaviour will only annoy the potential backers...

support devs that care and deserve it!

Reactions: Kajto97
4.40 star(s) 118 Votes