Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Are you blind or yes? He answered. There were 2 big sex scenes with Esra even at the initial release.
Have you ever considered checking it yourself?
He only answered there were sex scenes not specifying if it was with Esra as well, you moron. It could mean any sex scene in the game in general with other NPCs. Read his comment yourself and tell me if he mentioned Esra, the female MC. And yes, in many H-RPGs in their previous versions due to slow corruption, the only sex scenes we often get is the ones that happen among other NPCs. I wouldn't consider downloading a game if it doesn't include the real stuffs with MC in initial versions and then gets put on onhold making it unsure if the project will continue, hence why I made this question politely wanting to know if there were such events. Until you popped up acting all salty, not even reading comments properly. Learn to read and learn some modesty

Last edited:

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
He only answered there were sex scenes not specifying if it was with Esra as well, you moron. It could mean any sex scene in the game in general with other NPCs. Read his comment yourself and tell me if he mentioned Esra, the female MC. And yes, in many H-RPGs in their previous versions due to slow corruption, the only sex scenes we often get is the ones that happen among other NPCs. I wouldn't consider downloading a game if it doesn't include the real stuffs with MC in initial versions and then gets put on onhold making it unsure if the project will continue, hence why I made this question politely wanting to know if there were such events. Until you popped up acting all salty, not even reading comments properly. Learn to read and learn some modesty
Dear Sarah Ali,
Please would you kindly look at preview screenshot №8 (file named 699.jpg) and №15 (101.jpg). That's Esra and those are the screens from the initial release.
Yours sincerely,
Michael_MAN

Last edited:

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
So you are saying that there is no sex scene for esra in the game's version 0.2 so far???
Why so far? Sex scenes was in first release and more in current version.
Literally Esra's presence is implied in his answer due to your question

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Literally Esra's presence is implied in his answer due to your question
Yup, you don't know how to read. Or perhaps English is not your first language. But worry not, it's not my first language either. Go back to his first reponse, read the whole thing over and then come back. I made a question in my original comment asking if there were any sex scenes in the game for Esra the character herself yet, NOT the game. But this is what he replied me with :
Currently the game is on hold, it will be added in future I hope. But right now the dev is focusing on his second project 'Prison Guard'.
Will have to wait some months for Esra.
Any normal person with an intact mind can tell he was referring to the game here by saying it would take some more months, as the name of the game is "Esra" too, he was not referring to the character Esra herself, which wasn't answering my question properly. But guess what? I thought he was talking about the character Esra, so I asked him to confirm if there were no sex scenes for Esra as of version 0.2 and this is what he replied :
Why so far? Sex scenes was in first release and more in current version.
Again, he did not specify the character Esra herself here but only stated sex scenes, which can happen even amongst the NPCs and this brings to my response to your conflicted and flawed claim. So I made my final response to that guy stating I was talking about Esra, the MC herself, not Esra the game. This helped break the loop and confusion he kept going back to. I hope this helped resolve all the complications and stir within this silly topic of concern here unless you wanna continue this further making a fool out of yourself. I hate to admit it, but the guy who responded to me is probably not a good English speaker, hence it was obvious how he screwed up the whole thing, causing you confusion and me as well with his first response

My sincerest advice to you is :
Learn. To. Read.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Eradawn and kschn68

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
Yup, you don't know how to read. Or perhaps English is not your first language. But worry not, it's not my first language either. Go back to his first reponse, read the whole thing over and then come back. I made a question in my original comment asking if there were any sex scenes in the game for Esra the character herself yet, NOT the game. But this is what he replied me with :

Any normal person with an intact mind can tell he was referring to the game here by saying it would take some more months, as the name of the game is "Esra" too, he was not referring to the character Esra herself, which wasn't answering my question properly. But guess what? I thought he was talking about the character Esra, so I asked him to confirm if there were no sex scenes for Esra as of version 0.2 and this is what he replied :

Again, he did not specify the character Esra herself here but only stated sex scenes, which can happen even amongst the NPCs and this brings to my response to your conflicted and flawed claim. So I made my final response to that guy stating I was talking about Esra, the MC herself, not Esra the game. This helped break the loop and confusion he kept going back to. I hope this helped resolve all the complications and stir within this silly topic of concern here unless you wanna continue this further making a fool out of yourself. I hate to admit it, but the guy who responded to me is probably not a good English speaker, hence it was obvious how he screwed up the whole thing, causing you confusion and me as well with his first response

Learn. To. Read.
Ok, it all started with Akirito's strange answer. He was definitely wrong if he meant Esra's scenes and not the updates.
But then tseug pretty understandably said that such scenes exist. And it was clear from context that he meant Esra.
And still unanswered what is wrong with the preview screenshots?

Reactions: tseug and kschn68

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020

Learn. To. Read.
Holy shit. Please stop. You are the one started that bullshit, but of course blame now the others. Even calling them "morons". Learn some manners. Have a nice day.

Norkainesq

Feb 23, 2023
I think that if they are scattered across 2 projects, the quality and speed of game updates will suffer, even the NTL team, which regularly releases updates to Genesis Order, is not scattered across a bunch of projects, but finishes the game and makes a new one in the remaining time, but here it’s just a waste of resources right away in 2 projects and people clearly want more than one completed PG project.
Sorry for my bad English, its not my native language

Reactions: paddyo73

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with Gallery Unlocked and Automated Scenes:

Esra in Istanbul 0.2:
/ (217 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 23 Votes