Reactions: RUSSIAN MAFIA

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Download as linked above.
Dump contents into folder with EscapeFromTheMansion.exe
Download kumarin's plugin
Put EscapeMansion_unc.dll in BepInEx\plugins\ folder
Menu should show on launch and no more mosaics
Do I have to download both og those files for it to work?? Or downloading only Kumarin's plugin will do??

javajav

Oct 31, 2019
Do I have to download both og those files for it to work?? Or downloading only Kumarin's plugin will do??
If your game already contains BepInEx folder then you need nothing. You're already patched.

If not you need both of those files. Kumarin's plugin is a plugin for BepInEx, so you need BepInEx.

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
If your game already contains BepInEx folder then you need nothing. You're already patched.

If not you need both of those files. Kumarin's plugin is a plugin for BepInEx, so you need BepInEx.
Such a speedy response, lol. And thanks for the info

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023

One more thing, is there a way to adjust graphics/resolution settings for the game??

javajav

Oct 31, 2019
One more thing, is there a way to adjust graphics/resolution settings for the game??
Game has three hidden presets that you can select via command line arguments.
High: -screen-quality "High Fidelity"
Medium: -screen-quality "Balanced"
Low: -screen-quality "Performant"

Attached are bat files you can put in the same folder as EscapeFromTheMansion.exe and click to run in each mode

You can also adjust resolution with -screen-width and -screen-height

So for example, 720p low: EscapeFromTheMansion.exe -screen-quality "Performant" -screen-width 1280 -screen-height 720

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
Game has three hidden presets that you can select via command line arguments.
High: -screen-quality "High Fidelity"
Medium: -screen-quality "Balanced"
Low: -screen-quality "Performant"

Attached are bat files you can put in the same folder as EscapeFromTheMansion.exe and click to run in each mode

You can also adjust resolution with -screen-width and -screen-height

So for example, 720p low: EscapeFromTheMansion.exe -screen-quality "Performant" -screen-width 1280 -screen-height 720
Is there a way to lower the charts to the minimum? I want to do it is very lag And I'd like to turn the charts down to the minimum and turn them all off.

Last edited:

RVIERV

Feb 23, 2019
Are there any special animations if you die or get caught by certain enemies or in certain areas?

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
I recommend passing on that on. The dev has a video on dlsite where you can see the animations...
If you search for a hgame with the same graphics, check out sword x hime

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
Bruh, speed run with cheat engine completed. I thinked what there more challenge. But... In total 3 regural enemy and one Boss. Sad. Mansion not at mansion at all. Kind of private psycho hospital between 19 sentry and future (assault rifle model). Also there New Game + what only saving your inventory and upgrades and all. Missed bunny suit and high heels for it because it's somewhere in basement in darkness corners. Also, DON'T TOUCH BEDS, IT'S COLLISION TRAPS! U GONA STUCK AND LOAD SAVE! AND WHEN YOU'RE LOAD SAVE, YOU CAN'T SAVING ANYMORE!

nori6992

Jul 5, 2021
The second door after the first terminal stays locked even after i pick up the key on the desk. Am i doing something wrong? or is this a bug?

3.20 star(s) 15 Votes