returner

Sep 2, 2023
Might be cause she was groping Ashe without her consent, abusing her position of power.
Implied threats and overt pressure is kind of iffy with regards to consent, especially if the person doing it is older and in a position of power.
So the problem is with consent and the fact that even when we 'allow' Natasha to grope, MC never allowed her to touch - at least verbally. I don't like this, since to me the choice being made is consent. But maybe you have a different perspective to this than me. I am willing to learn more if both of you want to talk about it.
Some people complain about 'forced diversity', often disingenuously, but lazy stereotypes are frankly much more annoying and frustrating to me and can something make a game almost unplayable. I think the game is just fine, compared to the vast majority of content here in that department. If it does even better going forward, that's just a bonus. Variety and defying stereotypes are both great things.
Yes. 100%

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
So the problem is with consent and the fact that even when we 'allow' Natasha to grope, MC never allowed her to touch - at least verbally. I don't like this, since to me the choice being made is consent. But maybe you have a different perspective to this than me. I am willing to learn more if both of you want to talk about it.
even if you allow it or not Ashe complains to Fiona about the cop groping her. So it's clear Ashe was uncomfortable and didn't want to be touched like that. Then also latter the cop flashes Ashe her penis is the locker room and tries to intimidate her to touch her dick. I'm pretty sure Ashe's inner monologue mentioned something how she wants to get away from Natasha and was hoping wouldn't drop the towel when she got in Ashes face. Then later she gets Ashe's number and the breif conversation via text message is very forceful. So yeah the cop does come across as rapey. If Natasha didn't do any of that in a forceful matter it would be fine for the most part but that's not her character.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018

Yes. 100%
The scene in the locker room is sexual harassment. The blackmail in the latest chapter is just straight up coercion.

Rape cop is redundant.

Reactions: ZillaStarKilla

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
The scene in the locker room is sexual harassment. The blackmail in the latest chapter is just straight up coercion.

Rape cop is redundant.
When did the cop blackmail Ashe? just curious I don't recall that in the latest chapter or were you talking about the text message conversation? The only blackmail im aware of we don't know the identity of the blackmailer. ( tho I didnt play a save on the cop's path yet so maybe I missed it)

Reactions: Temuu

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
When did the cop blackmail Ashe? just curious I don't recall that in the latest chapter or were you talking about the text message conversation? The only blackmail im aware of we don't know the identity of the blackmailer. ( tho I didnt play a save on the cop's path yet so maybe I missed it)
Making a charge disappear in return for a 'favour' and stealing their drugs, run-of-the-mill bent cop.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: returner

returner

Sep 2, 2023
even if you allow it or not Ashe complains to Fiona about the cop groping her. So it's clear Ashe was uncomfortable and didn't want to be touched like that. Then also latter the cop flashes Ashe her penis is the locker room and tries to intimidate her to touch her dick. I'm pretty sure Ashe's inner monologue mentioned something how she wants to get away from Natasha and was hoping wouldn't drop the towel when she got in Ashes face. Then later she gets Ashe's number and the breif conversation via text message is very forceful. So yeah the cop does come across as rapey. If Natasha didn't do any of that in a forceful matter it would be fine for the most part but that's not her character.
You see, I think I skipped that part. Ok. But I think allowing the grope in the first place gave way to the 'drop-towel' incident at the gym. I don't do alternate playthroughs. But even then there was plenty the MC could have done - scream, walk away etc. So, idk?

This is a conspiracy theory I drummed up seeing the color of the names of characters. The ???? is yellow when she gets the text. Guess who else is yellow? Natasha. Well there's Stella and Richgirl, but Natasha is a HIGHER possibility because the amount of resources she has and the fact that she groped MC and there's no way she didn't feel her pussy during the search.
But it's just a coincidence, perhaps.

MorriganRae

Game Developer
May 21, 2023
As you know, I am an inquisitive person so I have a question. Can a certain choice have multiple paths? Like a choice being sub and cuck?
Yeah, certain choices will be available for two routes, but not the third one.
Or are you asking if there are choices that lead to situations where Ashe is both being submissive and also a cuck? In the cuckquean route Ashe is already gonna be mostly submissive, just more in a quiet/passive/voyeuristic way than in a serve-to-please way. There will be some avoidable options in the SIREN/KITTEN routes where Ashe can engage in some sharing or group sex activities, but they won't exactly be cuckolding scenarios.

The ??? that pops up during the text message damning MC as a duplo was yellow while Delilah is a blue - my bet is it is most probably Natasha and it's a powerplay on her part after digging MC's data. It could be Vanessa or Stella too? I don't know.
I just use yellow text for lines that are supposed to be text messages on the phone. To differentiate between spoken lines (white), thoughts (gray), narration (pink) and text messages (yellow). It's not exclusive to the blackmailer.

Last edited:

smut

Jul 21, 2017
With regards to Siren/Kitty and how much they decide the nature of the sex acts. We assume Fiona is leaning dominant, and Lexi is leaning submissive. I have a few questions with those in mind:

Would Siren path mean Ashe is still being the active/top during the sex with both of those girls, and in the Kitty path Ashe would be the submissive/bottom? Or, would the personalities of the others overrule the path, and the scenes are mostly in line with their personality, meaning we just don't get certain content with them at all? Like is being fucked by Lexi not an option on the Siren path? Is fucking Fiona out of the question on the Kitty path?

Bonus q: Any special rules for butt stuff since Ashe has bonus holes? I just had to ask :p. Will Ashe taking it in the butt be locked to the Kitty path, or just to certain characters?

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Well, just as the dev asked. I have been kind of wrestling through the thread. Passing all of the world problems, and questions, which we here not gonna solve. Let us please stick to the game. Instead of writing walls of text about colour, race, or other shit far away the game.

Let's see where the game will bring us. I am playing with three saves on all the choices. And to be honest I have to go back one more time to get all three but it worked out. Just to get most of the gameplay. I don't mind playing all three as not being afraid of what will come during playing. Everything may happen and not going to be opposite of it.

You may not be liking cuck. Well that's fine with me but don't start venting it very loud here. Just don't play it.

I was happy that this thread was being very positive, just like I am with the game. Have a look at the AWAM thread. That is terrible to read. But I love the game as well. So again please talk about the wonderful game we are all playing! And the possibilities the game offers.... I replayed a bit of it but still have no clue who sends the f$%%ng messages to Ashe.

Thanks in advance.

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
That concept is hard to grasp to me. If there is no gender, why using "she" and not "he"? Just for us the readers?

And what if someone is only interested by the opposite sex, or want to reproduce? They have to know if their love interest has the opposite sex. So it would be good to be able to identify them without having to grope their crotch to find out. But I guess just looking at their crotch is enough in most cases if they wear tight pants. Harder if they wear skirts.

Just thinking out loud, nothing else.
When you tell your sister about how you had sex she asks if she was futa or femme

• Haha
Reactions: mario59

smut

Jul 21, 2017
Yeah and more like an afterthought in that case. It seems the people in the world of EI are a bit less concerned with plumbing than in our world. Although some of them certainly seem to have preferences that relate to our cliches of gendered dominance/submissiveness.

ZZTuner

Nov 6, 2019
I'll be honest with you, but I'm disappointed that no one has mentioned Marita, the pizzaria manager. As a MILFS lover I hope to see scenes with her.

I'd also love to see a mom swap for the NTR road: Ashe and Kate and Fiona and Evelyn :sneaky:

calleja12

Oct 1, 2017
With the question of who the blackmailer is, no one has talked about it being the aunt. They talk about her and Ashe mentions that she was kind of weird and didn't get along with her mother.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
With the question of who the blackmailer is, no one has talked about it being the aunt. They talk about her and Ashe mentions that she was kind of weird and didn't get along with her mother.
Could be a way to introduce her character but idk I think the Aunt is a bit of a stretch as she is to much of an unknown to really say one way or another right now. I do think it's possible but since we don't know why she dislikes the mother or how toxic she is or isn't hard to say. Cause honestly why would she want to hurt her own niece just cause she hates Ashe's mother. Without more info it to much up in the air.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
But she is only mentioned once in the story so far. I think it would be strange for her to be blackmailing Ashe just to get some pics of her niece in underwear.

Reactions: Robotai

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
But she is only mentioned once in the story so far. I think it would be strange for her to be blackmailing Ashe just to get some pics of her niece in underwear.
Yeah. The aunt is technically possible, but not probable with what we know so far.

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
To be fair the blackmailer could be nearly anyone at this point.

Ms. Shotgun Wedding could be a fake-out. Cameltoes McGee has a weird reaction at the gym, but we really don’t know anything about her and blackmailing her clients for underwear pics would be really dumb since she can just go to the dressing room and get a live show. She-Hulk could’ve gotten a clue about Ashe from her panties (she also could’ve given them to Cameltoes) but impersonal blackmail really doesn’t feel it like it fits her - she’s more action oriented or straightforward.

I’m kinda hoping it’s a dumb stunt - them thanking Ashe for the pic and using smileys really lead away from Van…Princessa’s mother or more serious blackmailers.

But all of these could just be misdirection. Kinda useless atm to speculate. But I guess it’s fun. :coffee:

Last edited:

ElmerFapp

Mar 27, 2022
Too bad I don't think Nobel hands out prizes to Renpy VN's because this is becoming a masterwork with each update.

4.90 star(s) 89 Votes