• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Marcypawn

Mar 16, 2021
I had already bought the itch.io version when it first became available.
Buuuut i bought a patreon membership for the update because i didn't want to wait, and i didn't mind supporting this game some more <3

Reactions: Azero_Two

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
The new update was swell as usual, hell it was fucking phenomenal. So much good stuff in this one, and plenty of warm fuzzy feelings as well. And the people that were worried out of their minds about NTR are sure to be pleased with how freaking obvious the choice is to avoid it. Hell, if like me, you've avoided all or the majority of the voyeur scenes in the game so far, you can't even pick the option to engage with the NTR at all. So there will be no people accidentally going down the NTR path, unless they've already engaged with NTR-isk content in the past, and even then I don't think even one scene is enough. You'll have to have actively sought it out if you want the option to even be unlocked. So if you've unlocked it, and then pick it. Well, you'll know full well what you're going into that's for sure.

On the other hand, anyone who isn't into it, will be able to completely avoid it. On top of that, if you want a submissive playthrough, that doesn't even engage with the NTR path either. So if you want to be a little subby, no need to fear. You won't get cucked because of it, since Sub and Cuck are two different paths entirely. Fantastic development decision there btw.

Jun 1, 2022
The new update was swell as usual, hell it was fucking phenomenal. So much good stuff in this one, and plenty of warm fuzzy feelings as well. And the people that were worried out of their minds about NTR are sure to be pleased with how freaking obvious the choice is to avoid it. Hell, if like me, you've avoided all or the majority of the voyeur scenes in the game so far, you can't even pick the option to engage with the NTR at all. So there will be no people accidentally going down the NTR path, unless they've already engaged with NTR-isk content in the past, and even then I don't think even one scene is enough. You'll have to have actively sought it out if you want the option to even be unlocked. So if you've unlocked it, and then pick it. Well, you'll know full well what you're going into that's for sure.

On the other hand, anyone who isn't into it, will be able to completely avoid it. On top of that, if you want a submissive playthrough, that doesn't even engage with the NTR path either. So if you want to be a little subby, no need to fear. You won't get cucked because of it, since Sub and Cuck are two different paths entirely. Fantastic development decision there btw.
Thank god I despise forced NTR so much

Reactions: MadfireMonkey
Jun 1, 2022
I do wish this game was available on Steam I would buy it in a heartbeat like I did with Having a Hard Time because I despise Patreon sub model and refuse to use it.

Jun 1, 2022
What people need is patience, the Dev has already decided on reasonable guidelines for its launch and they must be respected.
I am someone that has a huge steam library full of AVN that I have bought to support devs but I still very much disagree with this sentiment because people have forgotten that this site is a piracy forum and thinking otherwise is delusional you cant tell people piracy is wrong or to wait when doing it in a place where people come to pirate and is the foundation of the site.

Last edited:

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I am someone that has a huge steam library full of AVN that I have bought to support devs but I still very much disagree with this sentiment because people have forgotten that this site is a piracy forum and thinking otherwise is delusional you cant tell people piracy is wrong or to wait when doing it in a place where people come to pirate and is the foundation of the site.
The Dev knows that, which is why he establishes a date for the public. I'm not telling you that it's wrong or anything just because it doesn't correspond to the Dev's kindness.

And please don't let this become a 10-page discussion.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Use the spoiler or inline spoiler out of respect for the fellow forum users. This is a simple etiquette that goes far in creating an environment where everyone regardless of their choice to wait or not can interact. It also allows new players to not be soiled.

Here is an image of where in the editing tools you can find those functions:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now I just have to wonder how many times this will have to be repeated before the end of the month week day.:rolleyes:

• Red Heart
Reactions: nuks and damnedfrog
4.90 star(s) 85 Votes