3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

Mars_ixv

Sep 3, 2022
I didn't even start that one
Apparently his AVNs are getting worse over time.
Yeah half the endings in Rosewater Manor was just "let's all just ignore the drama of the last 9 episodes, no one even talk about it!" and the other two didn't explain anything. Almost like he wanted you to make up your own ending. Not in a cool, thought provoking way but in a "i'm not sure how to end it, you decide what happened"

Tibi088

Nov 4, 2017
I disagree. i really like his games. Some are better and some worse but I definately dont see any trend of them getting worse. This new one starts out pretty good as well.

Reactions: Kipling

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I disagree. i really like his games. Some are better and some worse but I definately dont see any trend of them getting worse. This new one starts out pretty good as well.
normal dk, start good and then midpoint drop.

Xyze

Modder
Dec 30, 2018
Episode 2:

PC:
MAC:
Android:
Walthrough EP2:

Reactions: pochops

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Let's see if any of the previous bugs were sorted...

Also, note that there might be save file issues. Ep1 was on RenPy 7.4.4 and this new Ep2 is now on (you guessed it, another dev bumping base versions) RenPy 8.1.0 ... ugh, here we go again...

Why do devs keep doing this? It's almost always a complete fuck up.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here are some ideas ...
They do not care as they are working on one and done version of the game:
-DaZ updates - game be using only updated daz models;
-Ren”Py updates - game be using only updated Ren”Py game files.
Why do devs keep doing this?
They got a master developer version they only export this or that version outta there.
Such program will always lock them outta whatever they are actually doing, leaving them guessing.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Here are some ideas ...
They do not care as they are working on one and done version of the game:
-DaZ updates - game be using only updated daz models;
-Ren”Py updates - game be using only updated Ren”Py game files.

They got a master developer version they only export this or that version outta there.
Such program will always lock them outta whatever they are actually doing, leaving them guessing.
I'll just say that I've been very vocal about these major version updates on the core platform... and any developer should at least be checking previous save compatibility at a minimum. If I can do it for over 40 VN's then they can do it for one. But I digress, I must get busy. Regards my friend.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
3.90 star(s) 17 Votes