3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Let's see if any of the previous bugs were sorted...

Also, note that there might be save file issues. Ep1 was on RenPy 7.4.4 and this new Ep2 is now on (you guessed it, another dev bumping base versions) RenPy 8.1.0 ... ugh, here we go again...

Why do devs keep doing this? It's almost always a complete fuck up.
We're all good for now. I tested over a dozen saves with the pre-port of the mod to Ep2. Maybe today won't be so bad after all.
1686919176396.png 1686919186990.png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
OK new Daniels K. I don't dare start because too often the biggest disappointment comes in the middle of a game. Daniels K should get his own tag, then you could easily prune all those games out of sight. :KEK:
Jesus... so you make a new account and your first post under this new pseudonym (you're obviously not new around these parts with that ":KEK:" ) is to come to a thread of a dev you apparently don't care for and just shit on him outright? Wow, and I thought I was rough on some folks.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Talk about a more uninspired game's title. When I saw it popping in the latest updates I was thinking wtf is that random game? Oh yeah Daniels K's last project...

• Haha
Reactions: Pman_Weh and cxx

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
You're welcome DK, I fixed your silly walkthrough code yet again (why do you keep defining those same variable tags over and over unnecessarily yet you've never once properly defined any of your event variables in any VN you've produced to date?).

For you folks playing modded you will still be able to use the VN's WT, the mod's ChoiceGuide, both, or neither... the choice is yours and it can all be toggled proper in realtime. I obviously recommend the ChoiceGuide as it's more in-depth but you do you, I won't judge you much :p

I'm back to it...

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and blastwave2k

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
You're welcome DK, I fixed your silly walkthrough code yet again (why do you keep defining those same variable tags over and over unnecessarily yet you've never once properly defined any of your event variables in any VN you've produced to date?).

For you folks playing modded you will still be able to use the VN's WT, the mod's ChoiceGuide, both, or neither... the choice is yours and it can all be toggled proper in realtime. I obviously recommend the ChoiceGuide as it's more in-depth but you do you, I won't judge you much :p

I'm back to it...
You know, DK literally said "I'm no expert when it comes to coding so my way of doing the "hints" button is a bit messy but it works, however, if someone out there knows Ren'py scripting and is available to consult with me on this issue, please let me know."

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
You know, DK literally said "I'm no expert when it comes to coding so my way of doing the "hints" button is a bit messy but it works, however, if someone out there knows Ren'py scripting and is available to consult with me on this issue, please let me know."
I've literally been writing mods for his VN's forever, we all know he knows... and fixing all his bugs too. Not one of those bugs was ever fixed in any VN update that I've had a mod public to date so there's little chance he'll sort the "hints".

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Erotica - MultiMod Edition (Ep2 Update)
Erotica_SM_Cover.jpg
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
1686942526418.png 1686942537803.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2022
Am I the only one who thinks this devs games start out all right but just get worse as the game goes on.
I'm totally with you on this one. Personally, Girlfriend's Amnesia was, like the bomb among all his stuff. But hey I'm kinda biased cause I'm all about that harem life :HideThePain:

Rosewater Manor started off strong, no doubt but it kinda lost its mojo after just two updates, and I was like, meh, I'm outta here. As for Dusklight Manor and Nursing Back to Pleasure, I haven't played them 'cause you gotta choose just one love interest, and that's not really my jam. But seems like people are totally liking it ?

As for this one ? Also kinda meh. Models are fire but probably another one where you have to chose one. I will wait until its finished thats for sure.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm totally with you on this one. Personally, Girlfriend's Amnesia was, like the bomb among all his stuff. But hey I'm kinda biased cause I'm all about that harem life :HideThePain:

Rosewater Manor started off strong, no doubt but it kinda lost its mojo after just two updates, and I was like, meh, I'm outta here. As for Dusklight Manor and Nursing Back to Pleasure, I haven't played them 'cause you gotta choose just one love interest, and that's not really my jam. But seems like people are totally liking it ?

As for this one ? Also kinda meh. Models are fire but probably another one where you have to chose one. I will wait until its finished thats for sure.
Nursing Back to Pleasure was the first game of his I played and I really liked it except near the end of course
I'm the opposite of you I like choosing one girl monogamy for this guy
Agree about Rosewater Manor
I don't even start his games now I avoid them lol

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
on nursing had 3some ending with patient and her friend. as did on pf.

i think dk has forgotten dm ending where mc saw that girl in forest.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes