3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
Yup you'll have a field day with Heather's "reasons" , for being crap to Riley and Lilly , while succeeding at maintaining tons of friends and a popular image . it simply does not work imo .
Yeah I'm up to chapter 7 (IIRC) now and Heather just went full dictator and demanded that Riley returned home.
Not sure what the fuck her issue is, don't care, don't like her.

Feb 25, 2024
Yeah I'm up to chapter 7 (IIRC) now and Heather just went full dictator and demanded that Riley returned home.
Not sure what the fuck her issue is, don't care, don't like her.
When you choose Heather's path as a romantic interest, the dialogues in this part of the chapter lose all sense, as they depict her and the MC without any apparent intimacy.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I'm only on like chapter three or some shit but man, I have to say Heather has some absurdly dumb logic going on.
She's supposedly harsh solely to keep Riley away from Karl, but she's kicked Riley out multiple times.. when they all basically share the same acquaintances, meaning that Riley could've easily gone to one of their mutual friends for help and given Karl more of an opportunity to sniff her out and Heather wouldn't be any wiser about it.
Moreover, they have a communications issue and Heather decides to not do anything about it even though their relationship is about as bad as it can get.

Like what, I understand that unlimited dumb drama is the bread and butter for VN's but that seems impressively stupid on her part.

Maybe something will pop up later to explain why she's so dumb about it but at first glance it just seems weird as fuck.
You must be new to DK's games. Logic doesn't exist in his game universe.

• Haha
Reactions: Ciaran8023 and cxx
Feb 25, 2024

Erotica Episode 13 - Status Update

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know that work on Episode 13 is advancing, a bit behind schedule for my taste but it's going the right way. The ETA should still be the 10th as usual but I'll have a more precise time for you in the following days. In this one we'll get another ending, for Chloe and Emma along with main story progression. By now you already made all the important choices, relationships built and paths chosen so we're heading towards the endings. I'm really satisfied with what we got so far, the improved sex scenes feel amazing and there's more to come! Ok, that's enough for now, back to work :)
Enjoy the games and have a great weekend!

Reactions: Milton749
Feb 25, 2024
Quick update on Erotica Episode 13 : ETA for release is still unsure, could be the 10th or the 15th, there is still work to do on it but I'll keep you up to date in a next post.
In other news, I'm working on a couple of demos for a next project that will become the main one after Erotica is finished. For now it's all about creating the characters and researching new features that these games will feature. These things take time and I'm working on the old PC in whatever free time I can find, after working on Erotica.

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2024
well no much need for swimsuits where mc et co live unless wants few hrs driving.
The swimsuit was because he posted an image of another project he's going to start after finishing érotica. I didn't include it to avoid digressing, but I should have removed the title.

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes