Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
+dBkAX.jpg

Overview:
Erotic Tales
, a Visual Novel based on old school erotica themes.
I'm trying to create something classy, divided between different chapters,
each with different characters acting on independent stories.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-01
Release Date: 2022-08-20
Developer: Petardo -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -
Other:
ANDROID*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

14hh.jpg 3bbbbbb.jpg th1aaa.jpg 8cccccc.jpg 6aaaaaa.jpg 13b.jpg 14ee.jpg sex2bbbb.jpg 18bbbb.jpg 16aaaaaaa.jpg sex3aaaaa.jpg 18enda.jpg 7cc.jpg 1i.jpg 4c.jpg sex1cccccc.jpg sex2end1.jpg 10aaaaaa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Hi, Petardo... just found this topic somewhere in my bookmarks... i was surprised it doesn't have too much attentention. I like your renders!

I didn't has too much people on my Discord server but if you want you may leave some promo about your game on your-games-spam channel!

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.1.6
Size 191 MiB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Last edited:

Petardo666

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2022
Hi! I'm the developer of this game.
Just let me thank you for sharing it!

I'm new here on F95, so when I figure out how the forum is organized, I'll try to make an official thread with updates and that kind of stuff. The game is still building up and has changed a little since this release.

Let's say, last renders look better, it looks sexier overall, and I learned to write without so many typos! (I want to offer something decent, not to make anyone's eyes bleed...)

There's a V0.1.5 available (payed), that will become free when the new one is available, just wait some weeks for V0.1.6.

Reactions: BaasB and geordie

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Hi! I'm the developer of this game.
Just let me thank you for sharing it!

I'm new here on F95, so when I figure out how the forum is organized, I'll try to make an official thread with updates and that kind of stuff. The game is still building up and has changed a little since this release.

Let's say, last renders look better, it looks sexier overall, and I learned to write without so many typos! (I want to offer something decent, not to make anyone's eyes bleed...)

There's a V0.1.5 available (payed), that will become free when the new one is available, just wait some weeks for V0.1.6.
I'm getting an error on 0.1.5 saying it is missing a font file called andalus.ttf, did you perhaps forget to include that one?

Looking through the code I see that you also called out mistral.ttf and I don't see that one in the zip file either.

Could you possibly attach those here?

Petardo666

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2022
I'm getting an error on 0.1.5 saying it is missing a font file called andalus.ttf, did you perhaps forget to include that one?

Looking through the code I see that you also called out mistral.ttf and I don't see that one in the zip file either.

Could you possibly attach those here?
Damn! Really, really thank you for reporting that error!
That's an urgent fix for me to do tomorrow morning. I'll reupload all zips as soon as possible and will give a shout here!

EDIT: Done. Overwrite game folder for missing fonts.

Last edited:

Petardo666

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2022
Hi!
Here's a reminder that a superior new version is free now: Erotic Tales V0.1.6

Available on or

PD: Can this thread be updated or can I create a new one?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Damn! Really, really thank you for reporting that error!
That's an urgent fix for me to do tomorrow morning. I'll reupload all zips as soon as possible and will give a shout here!

EDIT: Done. Overwrite game folder for missing fonts.
You forgot the fonts in the release again.