3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

csum

Jan 7, 2020
How do I unlock the last 5 cards on page 1 as well as the first card on page 2 inside of the CG gallery?

bdot.labs

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
How do I unlock the last 5 cards on page 1 as well as the first card on page 2 inside of the CG gallery?
To unlock the cards in the gallery you have to level them up to 100% by playing against them. You get more % by winning and turning them to your color. You can use one of the autosaves to restart the card game

Reactions: csum

Pebbles

Dec 6, 2020
I'm honestly impressed how you managed to achieve this art quality, i have seen few different games that uses ai art, but this one almost fooled me into thinking what it was made by professional artists. But animations should be certainly improved.
- Blowjob scene with Eden doesn't feel right, because her head and the jawbone aren't moving at all. Not sure if it is doable for you, but her head should move forward and back a bit and her mouth due to still jawbone and lips doesn't show her mouth opening enough to accomodate for thickness of MC dick.
- Also boobs jiggle shows visible stretching on the sides. Like when they going to one side, they are supposed to reveal a bit of the body that was hidden by them, but all we get is just stretching of the arms that are next to those boobs. I think it could be fixed, if those boobs were a separate image, added on top of the rest of the body. This way the rest of the body won't be affected by this stretching and it will make it more believable.

bdot.labs

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I'm honestly impressed how you managed to achieve this art quality, i have seen few different games that uses ai art, but this one almost fooled me into thinking what it was made by professional artists. But animations should be certainly improved.
- Blowjob scene with Eden doesn't feel right, because her head and the jawbone aren't moving at all. Not sure if it is doable for you, but her head should move forward and back a bit and her mouth due to still jawbone and lips doesn't show her mouth opening enough to accomodate for thickness of MC dick.
- Also boobs jiggle shows visible stretching on the sides. Like when they going to one side, they are supposed to reveal a bit of the body that was hidden by them, but all we get is just stretching of the arms that are next to those boobs. I think it could be fixed, if those boobs were a separate image, added on top of the rest of the body. This way the rest of the body won't be affected by this stretching and it will make it more believable.
ty and also thanks for the feedback.
- I tried some things on the eden bj. it also uses some animation stuff that is deprecated now so i'll do better next time.
- On the boob job the boobs are actually a separate layer already but the jiggle, perspective and animation affect both (with different intensity). I guess I should adjust the intensity so the fingers and arms aren't affected as much. I can add that on the next update.

Reactions: Pebbles
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes