2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
Good luck with the game. I thought it was a pretty good game before, but with this rpgm I just can't bring myself to downloading it. I'll wait a few updates then maybe give it a go.

Zetacube

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Good luck with the game. I thought it was a pretty good game before, but with this rpgm I just can't bring myself to downloading it. I'll wait a few updates then maybe give it a go.
I appreciate it Famescua, and I hope you do give it a try some time!

• Angry
Reactions: raganrok246

HansReaper

Apr 8, 2018
Have to admit, after the switching to the rpgm, lost all interest in the game. Especially during it's current state. Not a fan of wondering around an empty game with no clue on what i'm doing or where i'm going. That and the one i liked the most from the old version ain't in the game yet :p

Zetacube

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Have to admit, after the switching to the rpgm, lost all interest in the game. Especially during it's current state. Not a fan of wondering around an empty game with no clue on what i'm doing or where i'm going. That and the one i liked the most from the old version ain't in the game yet :p
Well hopefully with the addition of them back in you'll enjoy it more! Especially since I'm building up their stories, and if it's Alice then I think you'll be more then happy, she has over twice the amount of scenes she did before! But I do want to reiterate again 0.3 & 0.4 are focused on adding back in the previous girls with redone stories, with 0.5 and beyond I plan on making the game feel more alive with more NPCs, floors, rooms, replacing most golden circles with actual sprites, etc.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Out of curiosity, how large or short is the game, is there a walkthrough or can one play it pretty fine without one?

Zetacube

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Out of curiosity, how large or short is the game, is there a walkthrough or can one play it pretty fine without one?
I might be the wrong one to ask since I made the game haha, but since no one else has answered yet I'll go ahead! I'd say that the game is roughly an hour long, and it's pretty straightforward, as of right now all the events are started with the golden circles (something I plan on replacing in the future).

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
so it say incest and the story in info before downloading but in game it say her family and talking how a friend of the family

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
bend them to my will it not 100% right but it ok by the law of gods as long you dont break there mind to only being a doll but turning them mind to allow them to follow you and help you and other be as long you use that power to help people out i dont see why a god will care much but you free to make them want to have sex with you but remember to help other too bend the law not the ... f i forgot the ending of that being reborn suck after forgetting so much

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
So, has a patch been made for this game yet? Is the inc. added back in? I would do it myself but... I lack the skills to do so. xD
BY INC YOU MEAN INCEST sorry cap shift for running and cap so close i suck hope them add a patch but i dont know if rpgm do patch

rewyn

Nov 6, 2017
Anyone, by chance, still have the last Ren'py version 0.2? I played the 0.1, but can't play the new on my Mac?

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes