2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
How old are this "Young Boy" 30-40 years old???? If that is the boy on the pic he look's like he could be there father...

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
How much femdom do you plan on having? Not really a big fan of it if it is involving a man (no problem with it being one female being dominant over another), but I can handle it if it is tame, or if the dynamic switches the more you corrupt them. It wouldn't matter if that was how it normally ends up, or if it was an option to decide who ends up being more dominant.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Either a fair amount of content has been added to this since i tried it a while back ... or at least some of those screenshots are things the dev PLANS to include, eventually.

mercury

Jul 4, 2017
Either a fair amount of content has been added to this since i tried it a while back ... or at least some of those screenshots are things the dev PLANS to include, eventually.
All of those shots are in the game, and only 1 of them is a little misleading. This is what a 0.2 should be.

Reactions: Zetacube

Zetacube

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
As Mercury said all the screenshots are directly from the game folder.

Zetacube

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
How much femdom do you plan on having? Not really a big fan of it if it is involving a man (no problem with it being one female being dominant over another), but I can handle it if it is tame, or if the dynamic switches the more you corrupt them. It wouldn't matter if that was how it normally ends up, or if it was an option to decide who ends up being more dominant.
Right now only one of the girls I have planned will have a female being only Dom over you(and I might include scenes where she Doms some of the other girls too down the road). I plan on it being fairly tame for the most part, more of a focus on you serving her instead of some more extreme content (her penetrating you, NTR type stuff, etc.).

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
I just thought I'd mention that the orange nipples on the characters look a bit weird. ;) Might want to tone that orange down a bit? (Actually they're just really over-saturated. I did nothing more than drop the saturation by about 50% on "Anna" (on the right), and about 40% with a tiny color tweak and lightness tweak on "Jessica" (on the left.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've color corrected them to be much more natural there, in my opinion of course. ;)

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Yeah.

I've been playing, and there's DEFINITELY more content than when i played before - at that point, you could only go with the gym rat sister route.

But those neon nipples ... eek

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
I just thought I'd mention that the orange nipples on the characters look a bit weird. ;) Might want to tone that orange down a bit? (Actually they're just really over-saturated. I did nothing more than drop the saturation by about 50% on "Anna" (on the right), and about 40% with a tiny color tweak and lightness tweak on "Jessica" (on the left.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've color corrected them to be much more natural there, in my opinion of course. ;)
yours looks so much better.

Reactions: phreadom
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes