2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Catares

Nov 15, 2017
I love you'r game it's simillar to Corruption by Mr.C. If you consider doing animations/movies with honey select it will be very good. The model's are ok but can be little bit better. Besides that i really love you'r game, with new characters and developing the main story it can be great. Remember to go with your ideas to the game. I would like to see other characters like aunt, cousines and ofcourse other girl's. The breast size is perfect when you can see diffrent size's of height, weight and cup. I just wait for another update to see how much content dev can provide and maybe other changes, after that i will be glad to support you'r work. If everything will be on point with those small improvments i wrote on the beginning and developer ideas, it can be really huge and sucessfull game. I love it and now I wait for more, in my opinion it's very promising.

Catares

Nov 15, 2017
yep btw following you on pateron :D still its nice of you put an adult version of Wednesday in here XD

did someone say Megan Melissa Mrs. Simpson Nicole Jenny are the best yes i think you did :D
Yes ^^ to be honest i really think this game can be huge but now it depends by developer, it's really good start and i wish you more and more patrons. Now i wait for another updater and more interactions with other characters :)

Edit: So after 0.2 release you can count that i will support you project :)

Last edited:

Zetacube

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Yes ^^ to be honest i really think this game can be huge but now it depends by developer, it's really good start and i wish you more and more patrons. Now i wait for another updater and more interactions with other characters :)
I appreciate it Catares!

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
It is interesting so far, although I keep failing with the youngest sister (three times) and you obviously have to succeed with her , before moving on to the others.
I hope its not going to be one of those games that throws you out all the time, just to prolong the game.

Zetacube

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
It is interesting so far, although I keep failing with the youngest sister (three times) and you obviously have to succeed with her , before moving on to the others.
I hope its not going to be one of those games that throws you out all the time, just to prolong the game.
I appreciate the feedback Cornfield! I was the only one that playtested the game and since I know all the best answers judging difficulty can be kind of hard:coldsweat:. My intention was to have something that added a little difficulty to the game, but not so much so that it feels cheap or frustrating. And dont worry, when the other 2 are added when 0.1 is released you'll be able to pursue their storylines alongside Jessica's.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Hmm, I would say that this game is quite standard in the sense that it doesn't add anything compared to the rest of the games with h content.

Don't take me wrong I don't mean to demean your work but... for now it has a 0 for gameplay and it's just a sleep/see girl and do it again kind of game, I would truly hope for a storyline or something more interesting but I have a feeling that we will just be seducing girls in a world with 0 or almost 0 males (perhaps the husband of the wife that you want to steal?).

I can't enjoy games like that because I don't play adult games for nukiges. However I truly desire you luck.

Zetacube

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Hmm, I would say that this game is quite standard in the sense that it doesn't add anything compared to the rest of the games with h content.

Don't take me wrong I don't mean to demean your work but... for now it has a 0 for gameplay and it's just a sleep/see girl and do it again kind of game, I would truly hope for a storyline or something more interesting but I have a feeling that we will just be seducing girls in a world with 0 or almost 0 males (perhaps the husband of the wife that you want to steal?).

I can't enjoy games like that because I don't play adult games for nukiges. However I truly desire you luck.
If it's not your cup a tea that's alright man, appreciate the well wishes!

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I enjoyed that, and she even admitted to maybe like me 'in that way'...twice. Then game over or the demo ended I'm not sure. :biggrin:

Reactions: Zetacube

anschwww

May 10, 2017
@Zetacube a very small bug.
your big sister have in the small scene, where she show u her back the name of the small sister. But only in this scene.
At Day5 u named small sister Jessica
Day 9 i think u switched MC's and Sister's text at the beginning.

Last edited:

Zetacube

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
@Zetacube a very small bug.
your big sister have in the small scene, where she show u her back the name of the small sister. But only in this scene.
At Day5 u named small sister Jessica
Day 9 i think u switched MC's and Sister's text at the beginning.
Thanks for letting me know, I'll get that fixed up before the next release!

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes