4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
qstion what about playing as jande the megumin clone blondie
and then more male enemy's that whould be fun

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So the current artist is still around even tho nothing has changed with that person and the busy private situation that prevents them from doing their work? Yeah, well i understand it's not a pleasant job to remove people from the team but this surely isn't healthy for the game at all if you change nothing and try to sit it out.
Well their main artist, Soap (IA), is leaving the team soon; I'm assuming they picked up this guy to fill the gap, and hes not able to shift into being an artist for whatever reason. Considering they never let me down with IA, one or two content drops that are sparse don't bother me a bit, I just wanted to know the situation.

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
I'm sarcastically loving this new trend of adding even less of the game monthly and then calling it 0.02a, 0.02b, 0.02c and so on. Just so that the developers can add like one scene a month and act like they've released a new version.

Reactions: Sole and Mystocat

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
So the current artist is still around even tho nothing has changed with that person and the busy private situation that prevents them from doing their work? Yeah, well i understand it's not a pleasant job to remove people from the team but this surely isn't healthy for the game at all if you change nothing and try to sit it out.
We're actively working to resolve the situation asap, because yes we agree, it isn't healthy for development of Erolon.

We'll be sure to let everyone know of any updates regarding the situation.

Hermies

Feb 7, 2018
For some reason, the texts of the dialogs are not displayed. What could be the problem?
I downloaded and ran the .01 build a couple of months ago and had the same issue, I recently reinstalled my operating sys. so I will download the new version and check the result.

OzBa

May 9, 2017
Is it just me or does the forest dungeon and the combat slow down to about 3 frames a bloody second?

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Hey everyone on F95!

We have a very special announcement to make regarding the artwork of Erolon, and we're very excited about it!

Jiangshi has completed his tenure with Erolon, and has moved on from the project due to other work commitments taking up his schedule.

We want to give a huge thanks to Jiangshi for all the amazing work he did during Erolon's early development. He was responsible for the great character designs, UI graphics, and music for the game! Jiangshi is a multi-talented artist, and we know there will be nothing but great things ahead for him in the future! Thank you Jiang for being part of Erolon!

We now have a brand new artist that has joined the team, Avante92!

We're very excited to have Avante on board with us, and Avante has already begun working on brand new artwork that will be appearing in the next major update! We're very excited to have Erolon's art pick up steam again, and we even have a couple WIP teasers to share with you at the bottom of the post! We hope you like what you see! ;)

In addition, we're looking to increase our activity on the Patreon. We'll be posting new polls, previews, and also linking to livestreams of Avante92 working on scenes for Erolon! (Livestreams will contain spoilers, so view with caution!)

Whenever Avante goes live, we'll post the notification on Patreon, and on our official page! Keep your eyes peeled for it in the near future! :)

Welcome to the team Avante92! You can check out Avante's work on his official
Mage Sneak Preview WIP 01 Public.png Mage Sneak Preview WIP 02 Public.png

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hey everyone on F95!

We have a very special announcement to make regarding the artwork of Erolon, and we're very excited about it!

Jiangshi has completed his tenure with Erolon, and has moved on from the project due to other work commitments taking up his schedule.

We want to give a huge thanks to Jiangshi for all the amazing work he did during Erolon's early development. He was responsible for the great character designs, UI graphics, and music for the game! Jiangshi is a multi-talented artist, and we know there will be nothing but great things ahead for him in the future! Thank you Jiang for being part of Erolon!

We now have a brand new artist that has joined the team, Avante92!

We're very excited to have Avante on board with us, and Avante has already begun working on brand new artwork that will be appearing in the next major update! We're very excited to have Erolon's art pick up steam again, and we even have a couple WIP teasers to share with you at the bottom of the post! We hope you like what you see! ;)

In addition, we're looking to increase our activity on the Patreon. We'll be posting new polls, previews, and also linking to livestreams of Avante92 working on scenes for Erolon! (Livestreams will contain spoilers, so view with caution!)

Whenever Avante goes live, we'll post the notification on Patreon, and on our official page! Keep your eyes peeled for it in the near future! :)

Welcome to the team Avante92! You can check out Avante's work on his official
View attachment 256480 View attachment 256481
Hopefully there's no major changes to paladin, I really like her design. Also its sad to see him go, his art was really good.

OzBa

May 9, 2017
It's a shame to see the old artist go, but the new artist seems good. I just hope they are consistent with updates.
Hopefully there's no major changes to paladin, I really like her design. Also its sad to see him go, his art was really good.
It seems the new artist is a furry, so I wager a lot of attention as been given to her.

OzBa

May 9, 2017
Yo SCS, can I request that the old/unused art assets still be available in-game? Not like in the actual gameplay, but as a gallery option or a "weird book" the MC finds or something. The previous artist did some good work, so it'd be a shame to only have it available in the first couple of alpha builds.

Reactions: Sole

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Yo SCS, can I request that the old/unused art assets still be available in-game? Not like in the actual gameplay, but as a gallery option or a "weird book" the MC finds or something. The previous artist did some good work, so it'd be a shame to only have it available in the first couple of alpha builds.
All of the bust artwork and the scenes that the previous artist completed will be in the game.

Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018
Hi, I played and reached the max level for the characters. Art and story are good, I'll miss the art from the previous artist, but lets see to the future. The gameplay have some issues, at least on my case. The game consumes a considerable amount of resources to simply work, and when it comes to exploring the dungeons, the frame rate decreases considerably.
Is there any chance to solve that???
Greetings

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Hi, I played and reached the max level for the characters. Art and story are good, I'll miss the art from the previous artist, but lets see to the future. The gameplay have some issues, at least on my case. The game consumes a considerable amount of resources to simply work, and when it comes to exploring the dungeons, the frame rate decreases considerably.
Is there any chance to solve that???
Greetings
I ran into a slow framerate issue on my laptop, and discovered I had to manually switch from Intel Integrated graphics, to dedicated Nvidia graphics and it solved the issue. If you're playing on a laptop, or a computer that swaps between integrated and dedicated, try that and see if it fixes the issue.

Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018
I ran into a slow framerate issue on my laptop, and discovered I had to manually switch from Intel Integrated graphics, to dedicated Nvidia graphics and it solved the issue. If you're playing on a laptop, or a computer that swaps between integrated and dedicated, try that and see if it fixes the issue.
Thanks for the reply. I would like to do that, but my laptop's video card is broken, so the only thing working Is the intel microprocessor :/
Thanks anyway

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Thanks for the reply. I would like to do that, but my laptop's video card is broken, so the only thing working Is the intel microprocessor :/
Thanks anyway
Ah, sorry to hear that. Unfortunately I wasn't able to figure out how to get the built in Intel graphics to work properly with Erolon. If you find a possible workaround let us know in case others have the same problem!

Reactions: RedPillBlues
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes