BCK Forge

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
If I had to change something it would be the posibility to skip dialogues, but it's still a decent project, i like it

Jul 28, 2018
Where are the new save files? i mean im trying to use the old ones, but it seems that the new directory is other.
%LOCALAPPDATA%\UnrealErokin\Saved\SaveGames

They've been in other places too, but this should be the right one for 0.5. There's an Open Folder button in the Load dialog, but it doesn't appear to work in 0.5.

SagiriChan

Jan 5, 2023
%LOCALAPPDATA%\UnrealErokin\Saved\SaveGames

They've been in other places too, but this should be the right one for 0.5. There's an Open Folder button in the Load dialog, but it doesn't appear to work in 0.5.
Yeah, i found it but the saves are different now, so they dont really work. Ty anyways :3

Joheaster

Mar 19, 2019
I'm stuck in day5 after Limar fingering Alda , anyone as the same issue?
I save right after the fingering scene and when I got back on the game the bottle wasn't there to drink for the next scene. I just loaded up a previous save and fast forward pass the sex scenes to get to that point. Then the bottle was there so I wasn't stuck anymore.

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
The hotkey C to change clothing doesn't seem to be working for me in v0.5 like it used to in v0.4.1 - has it been removed?

I'm also trying to remember the fast forward hotkey to test it but can't remember what it is :HideThePain: anyone know if there's a list of keyboard controls anywhere?

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes