dima.245

Oct 11, 2020
People will stop arguing about the differences. some paid attention to the size. but no one thought that the contents could differ if they were the same size. this can only show the MD5 “hash of the sum” and the like.

Testeriffa

Feb 13, 2018
Just started the game again,
is it only me, that all dialogs are skipping super fast?

Also picking up the scroll next to that 'drug' within the cage makes game inputs stop

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Erokin-0.4.1Patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

dima.245

Oct 11, 2020
I’m still looking forward to the camara focusing on the participants in the scene, as it was in version 2. but I just don’t see the return of that system. I thought it would appear in the new version. but didn't see it. in other words, what are the differences inside the game itself, between the public and full (Patreon) versions?

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
I’m still looking forward to the camara focusing on the participants in the scene, as it was in version 2. but I just don’t see the return of that system. I thought it would appear in the new version. but didn't see it. in other words, what are the differences inside the game itself, between the public and full (Patreon) versions?

Here (also OP)
Just few extra scenes, otherwise ...nothing

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: andresblinky
Dec 2, 2022
So I kinda hate that this game has its own Patreon. I am an on again off again sub to their Patreon under the Game Studio name. But I have to pay an extra $10/month to experience their new game because it has its own Patreon. Oof.

demons132

Sep 9, 2017
I think the latest version wiped the hints for getting all the existing scenes. Does anyone remember how to get the ones for Cura? I assume the ones in the bad melt are easy enough to find

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
I think the latest version wiped the hints for getting all the existing scenes. Does anyone remember how to get the ones for Cura? I assume the ones in the bad melt are easy enough to find
Yeah once you complete all of the main quest line (so after talking to that red haired girl next to the guild at night), you go back to the market entrance where that girl is standing off to the left in a booth as you walk in. Should trigger there, has to be at night. You might have to sleep a day to proc it.

Reactions: demons132
3.80 star(s) 14 Votes