4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
btw the full game has been release on steam and i dont see all the cg's and enemies are unlock because of 8.1 version

MondoGao

Nov 17, 2017
I've been searching for this game for so long! thx you!
This game is perfectly designed, I had it before, but lost my copy ;)

PlasmaWisp

Jan 25, 2018
How do you edit the prog.dll with WinRar? My computer doesn't open it with notepad, so I can't edit it.. :(

bananiaFish

Sep 3, 2018
I am getting an Error that is preventing the game from loading. This is after Installing DirectPlay also.

for object object579:

Error opening file for reading.
i have same Error did you fix this ?

May 25, 2017
lol I'm surprised at just how many people complain about the game's difficulty. Let me give you a few tips:
The upgrade pads only take 15 points, so this means you don't have to kill everything on sight.
Keep on the lookout for heart pieces. I cannot stress this enough.
If you press down and attack while in midair, your attack allows you to bounce off of enemies. THIS IS YOUR BEST FRIEND.
If a situation looks too complicated (like an area is crowded with enemies), kill the ones that shoot long range at you and use the down-air attack to evade the rest.
The platforming in the second and third levels is all about timing. Make sure you examine how much time the blades take to rotate before you make your jumps.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Is it supposed to run so slow?
It's like 5fps for me for some odd reason with VSync On or Off.. which is like.. the only graphics setting.

HK51

Dec 11, 2017
Guys with fps problem did you try resizing window? I play in this small 240x460 window and don't have fps issues... though everything is ant-size. Also the game is quite cpu-intensive.

Made a cheat engine table for hero health, escape counter and hero position(x,y) on map.
Edit: added souls and ranged attack charges... But what a pity the game is so short :(

Last edited:

steve12379

Jul 7, 2017
Guys with fps problem did you try resizing window? I play in this small 240x460 window and don't have fps issues... though everything is ant-size. Also the game is quite cpu-intensive.

Made a cheat engine table for hero health, escape counter and hero position(x,y) on map.
Edit: added souls and ranged attack charges... But what a pity the game is so short :(
It won't let me change the stats?

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes