• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
Thanks. I checked saw a 3 in the title of the download and though it was part 3... I'm a moron

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
So... is anyone who's got the new comic laying around willing to share? :p
You know, it would be a lot more helpful to understand what you are looking for if you were more specific. New is relative.
Last Disco Dragon 4 link is just 2 posts above yours :rolleyes: (MEGA link is still alive) and Nerdgasm hasn't been released.

Reactions: josefwest
Apr 25, 2017
You know, it would be a lot more helpful to understand what you are looking for if you were more specific. New is relative.
Last Disco Dragon 4 link is just 2 posts above yours :rolleyes: (MEGA link is still alive) and Nerdgasm hasn't been released.
Well, Nerdgasm was, in fact, released 6 days ago:
But I'm sorry if I annoyed you.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Thanks for
Well, Nerdgasm was, in fact, released 6 days ago:
But I'm sorry if I annoyed you.
Thanks for the info, I was not aware of it being released, as it only seems to be mentioned at the gumroad site you linked here, but their blog and other sites linked to the OP here seem to be heavily out of date.
By looking around at the blog now, it is possible to find a link to the up-to-date gumroad site, but it isnt exactly obvious just by looking at the blogs opening page.

I wouldn't be surprised if most of the people here were unaware of the Erogenesis's gumroad site's existence and obviously the release of the new comics. Considering this, it seems that their marketing skills aren't nowhere near as good as their art.

So I reckon, half of the blame of getting an annoyed answer to your question belongs to you, since you never mentioned what you were talking about or looking for.
So it looked like you were just another one of these lazy asses here who just keep popping in to threads, asking about something without reading any of the latest posts nor the OP of the thread. So I guess I was being a bit snappy, because these people are really annoying.
I'm sorry for that from my side.

Just please try to be more clear what you are talking about in the future. There are no mind readers here (as far as I know :sneaky: ) to understand what you fail to mention yourself.

Reactions: german unicorn
Apr 25, 2017
So I reckon, half of the blame of getting an annoyed answer to your question belongs to you, since you never mentioned what you were talking about or looking for.
So it looked like you were just another one of these lazy asses here who just keep popping in to threads, asking about something without reading any of the latest posts nor the OP of the thread. So I guess I was being a bit snappy, because these people are really annoying.
I'm sorry for that from my side.
No hard feelings, mate. I'll do better next time.