LickeyDs

Nov 2, 2017
You can find them on the git repo under Audio/Music, there's a link in the Discord. The uncompressed files are available on the Patreon.
I've been listening to the OST by itself and it fucking rocks. The Lab themes especially remind me of Savlonic ( ) and Ultra Sheriff ( ) in the best way. And the Swamp exploration music is very reminiscent of .
Are there lyrics for the songs anywhere? It'd be interesting to know what the vocals are saying.

Reactions: DrinkFromTheCup

lewddreams1

Jun 20, 2020
Hello there, Madodev. Glad you read these threads.

I'm gonna report some bugs and voice some suggestions about the gameplay. v.1.10 mostly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's it.
Thank you for your work!

stridsvagn

Mar 5, 2022
I own a shotgun for base defense, since that's what the developers intended. Four ratkin break into my base. "They don't stand a chance." As I grab my leather armor and novice alchemist. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first ratkin, she's dead on the spot. Draw my sword on the second one, miss her entirely because i'm rank 3 and cut myself in the foot. I have to resort to the paladin top of the formation buffed with block+, "another one falls" zealous proclamation shreds two ratkin in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified ratscallion. She bleeds out waiting on the reinforcements to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the game developers intended.

NotaPanda

Jul 4, 2019
having recently played and completed darkest dungeon one. I am a little disappointed there's no bounty hunter like class in this game.

maikochan

Dec 6, 2019
I own a shotgun for base defense, since that's what the developers intended. Four ratkin break into my base. "They don't stand a chance." As I grab my leather armor and novice alchemist. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first ratkin, she's dead on the spot. Draw my sword on the second one, miss her entirely because i'm rank 3 and cut myself in the foot. I have to resort to the paladin top of the formation buffed with block+, "another one falls" zealous proclamation shreds two ratkin in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified ratscallion. She bleeds out waiting on the reinforcements to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the game developers intended.
Alchemist needs a Bayonet Charge move that causes bleeding now.

Reactions: stridsvagn

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
having recently played and completed darkest dungeon one. I am a little disappointed there's no bounty hunter like class in this game.
If it's a dominatrix type class with a dombroken cursed variant then I'd be all for it

Wolfikins

Feb 19, 2018
Just collecting items right now for the next update, and monsters, having a whale of a time.

But I do wonder if some of the items in the next update might also be carrot themed, a complete, embarassingly cute carrot set for the buns.

Because, can't lie, dressing an ex-noble in carrot printed cotton underwear, shoving a carrot gag on their mouth, and telling them "HOP, GIRL, HOP!" is better humiliation for them than even the full table. And I want to make it worse.

Also,

Throw away 6

Aug 7, 2020
my go to squad is 3 shotgun alchemists and a reguular alchemist in the back

it just shreds through most of the game to the point where I have to stop using it so I can try other classes

AlikManson

Jan 12, 2022
Will the Russian Language continue to develop in the Project?
A lot of things have not yet been translated, so it is not clear whether Russian continues to gradually develop or whether Translation into Russian has already been abandoned.

Madodev

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
Will the Russian Language continue to develop in the Project?
A lot of things have not yet been translated, so it is not clear whether Russian continues to gradually develop or whether Translation into Russian has already been abandoned.
I'm not involved in any of the translations, they fully depend on volunteers on Discord, so there's no saying how translations develop. There has been an updated Russian translation of Beta 1.10 in Beta 1.12 though.

AlikManson

Jan 12, 2022
I'm not involved in any of the translations, they fully depend on volunteers on Discord, so there's no saying how translations develop. There has been an updated Russian translation of Beta 1.10 in Beta 1.12 though.

Understood.
I hope the Discord Helpers won’t abandon Russian.
It wouldn’t be nice to start with Russian and continue in English...I’m not good with English.

How can I get to the Project’s Discord Channel?

Madodev

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
Understood.
I hope the Discord Helpers won’t abandon Russian.
It wouldn’t be nice to start with Russian and continue in English...I’m not good with English.

How can I get to the Project’s Discord Channel?
Link to the Discord is in the first post, the translation is under the channel Translations.

Reactions: AlikManson
Apr 13, 2023
AlikManson, if they'll abandon official translation, I might step in. Or someone else. I bet there's enough people thinking about helping with translation of the only proper heir to DD series. So don't worry.
Process-wise project's GIT have everything necessary in the open - so it's more of matter of motivation (and of desire to not mess the plans of current translators crew).

AlikManson

Jan 12, 2022
AlikManson, if they'll abandon official translation, I might step in. Or someone else. I bet there's enough people thinking about helping with translation of the only proper heir to DD series. So don't worry.
Process-wise project's GIT have everything necessary in the open - so it's more of matter of motivation (and of desire to not mess the plans of current translators crew).

Cool.
Glad to hear that.
It’s just that I’ve already met a couple of Projects that also had Resources in Free Access for various Translations.
In one Project, you can even press the Key to open the Dialogue for Editing while Reading the Dialogue.
Due to this, the Translator made a Mod with Translation into Russian.
But he made the Translation to the Middle of the Plot and abandoned it.
The developer also did not do Translations.
It was very unpleasant when the Russian Translation ended and the Plot continued in English.
Therefore, I am clarifying this in this Project.

Mor34R

Nov 18, 2023
:coffee:Mhm... I dug up an artifact, now it’s even interesting how the author will finish the game, because it has grown into a big sandbox

Sep 16, 2018
Is there currently a way or plans to implement a way to export a save from the online itch.io version? I've played quite a bit this past weekend and would like to archive/protect my save.

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes