• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Nafraq

Jun 20, 2017
I'm sure im missing something, but how do you recruit?

Managed to get out of the first dungeon, there are 2 member open to recruit yet cant select them or move them to the party.
nothing is stated in the beginner guide either about this ..

Never mind .. double clicking is the answer ><

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
I'm sure im missing something, but how do you recruit?

Managed to get out of the first dungeon, there are 2 member open to recruit yet cant select them or move them to the party.
nothing is stated in the beginner guide either about this ..
Click this:

Screenshot 2024-05-03 210026.png

Then you will see some girl portraits under "Arrivals" then under "recruits". Drag them to the right screen or double clicking them.

Screenshot 2024-05-03 210040.png

Edit:

Never mind .. double clicking is the answer ><
(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Nafraq

Carryon

Apr 19, 2017
The Ring of Idealism (the one that is supposed to grow your Crest of Purity at every combat start) does not seem to be working for me. I get the little pop-up above the adventurer that says that the Crest has grown, but this is not reflected in their actual stats.

Flargnock

Oct 1, 2017
Is it possible to have it so when girls are captured in the future, they aren't holding their eyes shut all the time?

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
Is it possible to have it so when girls are captured in the future, they aren't holding their eyes shut all the time?
it is, need to clear them from all conditioning during capture time, or if just dont care just equip them with a happiness ring that will make them smile whatever they pass through

Madodev

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
The Ring of Idealism (the one that is supposed to grow your Crest of Purity at every combat start) does not seem to be working for me. I get the little pop-up above the adventurer that says that the Crest has grown, but this is not reflected in their actual stats.
Yep that seems to be broken right now, will be fixed in the next version. It also takes up the head slot for some reason.

Massah

Feb 29, 2020
One of my favorite things about this game was the description of the gear. It is a pity the new ones don't have that yet. Well I'm sure it'll be added eventually.

ShadowFireBFG

Sep 10, 2020
i want to like this game but man it is riddled with issues, kidnapping needs to be able to be prevented during the battle it happens in, not send you to a brutally overpowered dungeon to get your most valuable party member back, because literally every enemy one taps them or almost one taps them
Attacks that reorder the lineup are too op because you need to be in certain spots to use certain actions, this can lead to nothing you can do about it you just wipe, because you have to give up all your actions reordering, just to perform a worthwhile action
and the noble class needs buffed badly, all you would have to do to fix it would be make the first attack able yo be used in the front-most position, it is nowhere near strong enough to justify what is essentially a class killing demerit, as the class just isn't durable enough to handle using the taunt skill

Madodev

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
One of my favorite things about this game was the description of the gear. It is a pity the new ones don't have that yet. Well I'm sure it'll be added eventually.
Indeed, it will be added eventually.

i want to like this game but man it is riddled with issues, kidnapping needs to be able to be prevented during the battle it happens in, not send you to a brutally overpowered dungeon to get your most valuable party member back, because literally every enemy one taps them or almost one taps them
Attacks that reorder the lineup are too op because you need to be in certain spots to use certain actions, this can lead to nothing you can do about it you just wipe, because you have to give up all your actions reordering, just to perform a worthwhile action
and the noble class needs buffed badly, all you would have to do to fix it would be make the first attack able yo be used in the front-most position, it is nowhere near strong enough to justify what is essentially a class killing demerit, as the class just isn't durable enough to handle using the taunt skill
Kidnapping missions get easier if you wait a bit.
Make sure each of your girls has some moves they can use at any position. Most classes have repositioning moves, have them on your movebar just in case.
The noble is also an advanced class which requires you to know the enemy attacks to move her in the correct positions and even then you somewhat have to build your team around it. It might be a bit weak nowadays after buffs to other classes though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Starlight.Kitten

ShadowFireBFG

Sep 10, 2020
Indeed, it will be added eventually.

Kidnapping missions get easier if you wait a bit.
Make sure each of your girls has some moves they can use at any position. Most classes have repositioning moves, have them on your movebar just in case.
The noble is also an advanced class which requires you to know the enemy attacks to move her in the correct positions and even then you somewhat have to build your team around it. It might be a bit weak nowadays after buffs to other classes though.
i understand most of that but i literally only had one semi reliable dps at all, because non mage classes miss more than they hit and my healer is stuck using single target heals because the group heals don't even heal 25% of the next hit they will take. by my 4th dungeon being hit for 150% of a characters max health was the most normal occurrence, if my noble taunted she had 21 max hp, the weakest hit would be 23 so that is 4 stacks of faltering in one move, in the weakest dungeon i had access to,currently noble needs to be used in pairs to alternate skill one or the entire class is useless, unless you get one of the few development goals, that is possible in a short time, or at all depending on enemy spawns, every single one of my characters had a goal for killing humans or animals, but i never saw either in the dungeons it said they spawned in.
I am very used to brutally unfair dungeon crawlers, but this ramps up faster than they do, and even actively punishes the player more and has a resource gated wait button which means any development goal not doable in dungeon can perma kill that goal slot if you cant recruit another of that class

TLDR we need some reliable method of increasing survivability in a meaningful way the only things i found were a ring of take 4% less damage, and stacking evade like crazy, everything else is faltering stacking simulator.

Also if there is a ring that turns you into the ultra broken ratkin with a spear and helmet that can hit everyone for 20+ and fully scramble the lineup, i want it, i wiped to a horrible squad of that ratkin and three cow girls, who gave the ratkin way too much regeneration to kill, honestly it felt like a scripted loss, it was so crazy with every enemy regenerating 25 at the start of their final turn, on only my sixth dungeon

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
i understand most of that but i literally only had one semi reliable dps at all, because non mage classes miss more than they hit and my healer is stuck using single target heals because the group heals don't even heal 25% of the next hit they will take. by my 4th dungeon being hit for 150% of a characters max health was the most normal occurrence, if my noble taunted she had 21 max hp, the weakest hit would be 23 so that is 4 stacks of faltering in one move, in the weakest dungeon i had access to,currently noble needs to be used in pairs to alternate skill one or the entire class is useless, unless you get one of the few development goals, that is possible in a short time, or at all depending on enemy spawns, every single one of my characters had a goal for killing humans or animals, but i never saw either in the dungeons it said they spawned in.
I am very used to brutally unfair dungeon crawlers, but this ramps up faster than they do, and even actively punishes the player more and has a resource gated wait button which means any development goal not doable in dungeon can perma kill that goal slot if you cant recruit another of that class

TLDR we need some reliable method of increasing survivability in a meaningful way the only things i found were a ring of take 4% less damage, and stacking evade like crazy, everything else is faltering stacking simulator.

Also if there is a ring that turns you into the ultra broken ratkin with a spear and helmet that can hit everyone for 20+ and fully scramble the lineup, i want it, i wiped to a horrible squad of that ratkin and three cow girls, who gave the ratkin way too much regeneration to kill, honestly it felt like a scripted loss, it was so crazy with every enemy regenerating 25 at the start of their final turn, on only my sixth dungeon
Ngl I never had any of the problems you mentioned, and I was completely lost in the game at first. Maybe you should focus on lower difficulty dungeons first and farm some gear? Getting kidnapped isnt the end of the world for a character, it can be annoying if its the only one of a class you got (especially healer), but if you cant beat the elite dungeon right away its viable to wait for a few days and finish the easier dungeon.
Idk much about noble, havent played them much, but they didnt feel super weak to me. Id use someone else as a tank though, paladin or warrior, or prisoner if you want a cursed class.
Some enemy parties are disgusting indeed, but theres always the option to retreat if you cant beat them. Plus, for human enemies like cows or horses it might be worth to carry some iron horses so you can capture them and dont have to wear them down to zero hp.

Apr 13, 2023
Honestly, I've failed to find where one phrase ends and next phrase starts so I'm quoting whole thing.
You're complaining that dedicated glass cannon character class (Noble) is a glass cannon, am I getting it right?
Why glass cannons should have survivability?

With amusement,
D_Cup, secret enjoyer of "50% damage taken + 50% damage dealed" Rapier armed Nobles.

jinkong

Oct 6, 2017
Anyone else have a issue where moves don't show up (Usually ranged moves) even though they are equipped?

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
Anyone else have a issue where moves don't show up (Usually ranged moves) even though they are equipped?
Yes happen to me I was wondering if there is a certain debuff because the lust isn't high to restrain the character movements.

My guess is you equipped a cursed item. I do equip them all the time without knowing what they are doing.

Reactions: jinkong

ShadowFireBFG

Sep 10, 2020
Honestly, I've failed to find where one phrase ends and next phrase starts so I'm quoting whole thing.
You're complaining that dedicated glass cannon character class (Noble) is a glass cannon, am I getting it right?
Why glass cannons should have survivability?

With amusement,
D_Cup, secret enjoyer of "50% damage taken + 50% damage dealed" Rapier armed Nobles.
no I'm complaining that the noble which has a starting kit built exactly like a classic final fantasy samurai, a hybrid evasion tank/offensive tank focused on counterattacks, is a glass chip damage dealer, i will admit my best team comp I've run is two nobles, a mage, and a cleric. fire and evasion make a really solid core for when it starts forcing you into dungeons that overlevel you, by not giving any other lower level options. i also still havent completed a goal for a noble, keep getting rng screwed on that so i haven't looked at the rest of the kit

epicrouter01

Aug 27, 2020
What does "End dungeons with Parasites" personal goal means? I thought she wants to complete a dungeon while infected with a parasite, but apparently that's not the case

4.20 star(s) 44 Votes